Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2015 entry and prize saber pics!  (Read 66853 times)
ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2015, 02:49:37 AM »

Eagerly awaiting my shipping notice - I had to hammer out details...

But the entry was an Emerald Dark War Glaive for the wife, with illuminated green AV switch.  She's programmed for Emerald Green, but that can easily change, so we'll see.  Honestly, will be the best saber we have, but that's quite as it should be, in my opinion.  Do wish the silver claws had been available, but that will help us keep the 2 DWGs straight.

As prizes, went with 2 Shock LEs in Violet Amethyst.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2015, 03:10:05 AM »

Here they are saber fans! My entry saber is a bellicose in SRD with sound and a red illuminated av switch with an ultraedge blade. It's beautiful! My favorite saber!
My second saber is a 2nd place prize. An rgb shock with sound and silver FOC!!! Wow thanks ultrasabers!! Are the prizes always so awesome? I'll be back for more. Check out the pics

Glad you are enjoying that Bellicose!  The pics look good.

Here is my newest saber and 4th place grab bag prize . Thanks US happy to be a lucky winner!

My purchase for entry
4 Channel Emerald Graflex CE
Blue Blade
Gold Buttons

Grab Bag is an awesome 

Bellicose
Black Blade Holder
Short Grooves on  Pommel
Green Blade

A grab bag Bellicose!  You are very lucky indeed!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2015, 04:29:03 AM »

There does seem to be a lot of them getting handed out this time, huh? I wonder if there's an upgrade in the works - a revised hilt to take both sound and Emerald cards, so they're clearing the existing stock?

And I'll do a review over the next couple of days with lots of photos. I've come up with a couple of cool custom colours already - a pale sky blue, and a sick looking toxic yellow. I'll have to have a look down in the Emerald section to see what other colours folks have come up with.

As a suggestion(I haven't tried this color yet), Darth Calico posted a pic and setting for what he called "Arctic Green" on his emerald Prophecy(in the Green Assembly thread).  It looks so good!  I know he mentions RGBA, but of course using G+B will do it.

"And . . . a custom Green I call "Artic Green":  For RGBA Emerald users (Green = 255; Blue = 23); works nicely as a pulse as well!"

"I hope you all enjoy the colors!
 Darth Calico"

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2015, 05:05:49 AM »

Looks like granny smith apple green.  Nice shade.  Tart.  Cool

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2015, 05:37:19 AM »

It does look really nice, I've been trying to create a nice toxic lime green color, havnt found a mix that I truly like yet though.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

CDStarsong
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2015, 07:18:19 PM »

No worries hazard, thanks for posting them for me!

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2015, 11:22:03 PM »

Awesome pics everyone!!

I can't wait for my sabers to arrive tomorrow!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2015, 12:56:58 AM »

Well here a few pics, Ill have better pictures in the future - probably with reviews, but for now check out my new sabers!

My Raffle Entry:

A Stunt Raven in BR, I had Emory add a silver activation box and red illuminated AV switch to this stunt and I can't be more thrilled.
It's fitted with a recharge port and I'll likely leave it plugged in as a display piece - still haven't decided if or how I'll customize it, but for now we'll see!

Pictures:

And my 2nd Place Prize:

A Scorpion in Sentinel Yellow with Adegan Silver FOC, non-illuminated silver AV switch and Obsidian v3 sound.
Absolutely love this saber and it was one of three sabers currently on my wishlist, I think Emory and Ultrasabers read my mind with this prize, almost exactly how I would have ordered it, minus a Recharge Port.

And one of them together for the heck of it:

I will say I think the Scorpion has taken its place as my favorite US hilt - absolutely love the original design.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2015, 01:01:57 AM »

Very nice, Drahcir!

I really like the activation box on the Raven!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2015, 01:11:01 AM »

Very nice, Drahcir!

I really like the activation box on the Raven!

Thanks!
I'm really glad I decided to go that route.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2015, 01:33:00 AM »

Shocked  The ultimate in Sithiness   Shocked   That activation box on the Raven just seems to give it that quality finished look.  And to be able to leave it lit is super Shmexy  Grin

Cool  The icy stinger  Cool  Have always liked the look of the Scorpion except for those railroad like track side inserts which I just don't understand.  What a fantastic win.

Point for you and thanks for sharing your new treasures.   Undecided

So I assume that you will be taking all the guard duty shifts tonight.  Wink

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2015, 01:45:37 AM »

Well here a few pics, Ill have better pictures in the future - probably with reviews, but for now check out my new sabers!

My Raffle Entry:

A Stunt Raven in BR, I had Emory add a silver activation box and red illuminated AV switch to this stunt and I can't be more thrilled.
It's fitted with a recharge port and I'll likely leave it plugged in as a display piece - still haven't decided if or how I'll customize it, but for now we'll see!

Pictures:

And my 2nd Place Prize:

A Scorpion in Sentinel Yellow with Adegan Silver FOC, non-illuminated silver AV switch and Obsidian v3 sound.
Absolutely love this saber and it was one of three sabers currently on my wishlist, I think Emory and Ultrasabers read my mind with this prize, almost exactly how I would have ordered it, minus a Recharge port.

BOOYAH!  NICE!  VERY NICE! Grin. You did VeRY good, brother!  That activation box adds a nice accent to a stellar hilt!  That Scorp is just tooooo sweet! Grin. Congrats on that snag! Smiley

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2015, 01:51:57 AM »

Congrats Drahcir! The scorp is an awesome hilt, i would be very glad to get this for my second prize. Gonna be fixed tomorrow!  Wink

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2015, 01:57:55 AM »

Shocked  The ultimate in Sithiness   Shocked   That activation box on the Raven just seems to give it that quality finished look.  And to be able to leave it lit is super Shmexy  Grin

Cool  The icy stinger  Cool  Have always liked the look of the Scorpion except for those railroad like track side inserts which I just don't understand.  What a fantastic win.

Point for you and thanks for sharing your new treasures.   Undecided

So I assume that you will be taking all the guard duty shifts tonight.  Wink

Yeah! Love the way the activation switch came out, super happy with it.

Sure thing, guard duty is on me, dual wielding these behemoths.
 Wink

BOOYAH!  NICE!  VERY NICE! Grin. You did VeRY good, brother!  That activation box adds a nice accent to a stellar hilt!  That Scorp is just tooooo sweet! Grin. Congrats on that snag! Smiley

Super happy with both hilts, feel like I came off pretty well from this raffle.
 Tongue

Congrats Drahcir! The scorp is an awesome hilt, i would be very glad to get this for my second prize. Gonna be fixed tomorrow!  Wink

I look forward to seeing what you get!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2015, 02:48:49 AM »

Super happy with both hilts, feel like I came off pretty well from this raffle.

Tongue

Congrats again! I think I mentioned to you yesterday the Scorpion is one of their best Hilts! 

My Dark War Glaive is my favorite overall - but I would say the Scorpion is the best design.  I just love looking at that thing!

Maybe you'll win it's Crimson twin in the next Raffle, then you can switch the inner sleeves too!  Wink

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: