Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Default silent font  (Read 3532 times)
CDStarsong
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« on: August 07, 2015, 04:11:42 AM »

Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive done some searches and couldnt find it.

Does anyone have a link to the DEFAULT SILENT FONT that comes with the v4 sound board? Like when you get your saber fresh from US? I dont NEED it right this second, but would like to have it in my collection for if/WHEN I do, and like an idiot I formatted and redid my sound fonts without backing it up (figured it was in the default pack). I know theres one in the free fonts thread, but I also saw a LOT of people complaining about it hissing and humming and not being truly silent. Also, if there ISNT a copy of it and im SOL, well then its my bad, lol.

Any help with this is DEFINITELY appreciated, and as usual, if this post is in the wrong area or violating any rules, please mods, do what ya gotta do.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 04:54:55 AM »

I have formatted my obsidian V4 sabers and didn't back up the default sounds either.  Definitely wasn't thinking Sad  But the original Obsidian V4 sound package is available for download so you can always have them on your PC.

You can find it here:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3314.msg41267#msg41267

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

CDStarsong
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 04:51:51 AM »

Oh, I have that package already, but it doesnt have the SILENT FONT set in it. Unless theres something im not getting about how to make a silent bank on my saber. And like I said, I read all the posts in the thread about community made fonts and they were all saying the community made silent package isnt truly silent (pops, hisses and static instead of as close to silent as it can get.)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 05:43:19 AM »

Hmmm ok then. I'm away from home for a few days and would like to get the silent font back too. I will get back to you if I find it at all.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

CDStarsong
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 05:25:28 AM »

Definite man, thanks for any help, no rush or anything, I just want it backed up for future use!

PossiblyANinja
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

The Dark only destroys. The Light only enslaves.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 05:44:13 AM »

All you have to do is set all of the slots to empty, except for the tag sound slot. Works just the same.

To bring true balance, you must take away the Sides.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: