Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Archon v3.1  (Read 413103 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2016, 12:05:25 AM »

Just ordered one and can't wait

zuka213
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 74

May the Force be With You

« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2016, 07:33:05 PM »

looks so nice in green!

Light Side points plx
Cheesy

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2016, 03:26:33 PM »

Mines on its way for delivery today!!! I'm more excited than an ewok! Grin

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2016, 02:06:19 AM »

I picked one of these up in PO and I have to say I am not a fan of the design. The choke point is easy to grip but hard to spin because of the extreme edges, and the inability of the hilt to take a midgrade blade is a real let down. The reflective coat inside the thin neck also does not transmit light as well as pretty much any other hilt model making this the dimmest saber I own. It is a pretty hilt and all lightsabers are awesome, but I have to say this has quickly become my least favorite Ultrasabers model.

imikeypro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2016, 02:14:12 AM »

I would really love to see something similar to Mace Windu's saber! I know you can do it, Ultrasabers! make me make more impulsive purchases! haha

"For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us." ~Jedi Master Yoda

Blazars
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -33

Dark Points Preferred

« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2016, 02:40:08 AM »

My archon just arrived today. Pretty happy with the overall looks, and after swinging it around a while haven't noticed anything wrong with the emitter. Will keep and eye out on it though. I took some pictures comparing the brightness and it did seem less bright which is slightly sad but obvious cause of thin neck. However its not horribly noticeable. The pictures def looks worse than it is, the video I took shows the true brightness a bit better.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCxQNecplOk&feature=youtu.be

Archon is DVA while Sentinel is VA

During flash on clash

"The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of." - Darth Plagueis

Menace SE Tri BR - Sentinel LE v4 VA - Emerald Archon v3.1 v4 - Aeon v4 BR
Black Series Yoda FFX - Master Replica Anakin FFX

Darth Obi Don
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2016, 05:19:31 PM »

Any idea when the emitters will be available in the build your own section ?
I have a couple customs I want to use these for.
Don Mac.

Guardian,DominixV2, Dark Liberator V3, Standard Issue Battle Saber LE,  MR Maul Staff, MR Luke ESB, MR Vader ESB, MR Hasbro Kit Fisto, Flamberge LE., Real parts Graflex ANH.

Sith Happens

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2016, 10:42:39 PM »

We're not sure if the emitter will ever be available to purchase on its own. I believe the Archon V3.1 has proved so popular that US is doing their best to meet demand ... meaning no spare emitters for sale unfortunately. 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Vechaljian
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2016, 11:10:30 PM »

Ordered Mine, and I have a nice original clamp and replica board that will be going to make mine stunt/v2, I cant wait.

UltraSabers: Bellicose-Obsidian V3-Sunriders Destiny/Foc-white. Dark Initiate V3-Obsidian V4-Blazing Red/Foc-Orange. Dark Initiate v4-Obsidian v4 Violet Amethyst/Foc-Blue  Emerald Guardian-Obsidian V4. x2 Emerald Dark Menaces-Obsidian V4 Coupled. Emerald Archon v3.1-Obsidian V4  Emerald Chosen One CE-Obsidian, Third Prize Second Summer Raffle- Domonix V3 Li-ion stunt.
Self Converted MR/Hasbro Sabers: 2005 MR Anakin Skywalker, 2007 Hasbro Darth Vader(Obsidian v4), 2015 Hasbro Kylo Ren, 2005 MR Luke Skywalker(Obsidian V4)
Kits saber: Graflex 2.0(Obsidian V4)

jhazard
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 56

Grey Sith

« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2016, 03:31:03 PM »

I've had mine for about 6 months.

My FAVORITE of the quiver I have.  I've modded it as close to a Luke V2 as I can get, and duel with it (light to medium, not TSL battle style) and it's done great so far.  For me, the choke point is great - and for the little bit spinning I might do, the edges don't seem to interfere or harm my hands (not even the Graflex clamp I added).

Anyways, those of you who are waiting, know the wait it worth it, you will be satisfied and I bet even a bit surprised at how cool this is in person!

Thanks Ultrasabers!

Your focus determines your reality

Vechaljian
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2016, 02:45:28 AM »

I've had mine for about 6 months.

My FAVORITE of the quiver I have.  I've modded it as close to a Luke V2 as I can get, and duel with it (light to medium, not TSL battle style) and it's done great so far.  For me, the choke point is great - and for the little bit spinning I might do, the edges don't seem to interfere or harm my hands (not even the Graflex clamp I added).

Anyways, those of you who are waiting, know the wait it worth it, you will be satisfied and I bet even a bit surprised at how cool this is in person!

Thanks Ultrasabers!

Nice work,  I've gotta ask, where did you get the cone knob? I've been trying to find one.

UltraSabers: Bellicose-Obsidian V3-Sunriders Destiny/Foc-white. Dark Initiate V3-Obsidian V4-Blazing Red/Foc-Orange. Dark Initiate v4-Obsidian v4 Violet Amethyst/Foc-Blue  Emerald Guardian-Obsidian V4. x2 Emerald Dark Menaces-Obsidian V4 Coupled. Emerald Archon v3.1-Obsidian V4  Emerald Chosen One CE-Obsidian, Third Prize Second Summer Raffle- Domonix V3 Li-ion stunt.
Self Converted MR/Hasbro Sabers: 2005 MR Anakin Skywalker, 2007 Hasbro Darth Vader(Obsidian v4), 2015 Hasbro Kylo Ren, 2005 MR Luke Skywalker(Obsidian V4)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2016, 03:24:02 AM »

Beautiful . . . point for sharing!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Vechaljian
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2016, 11:04:34 PM »

Got mine today, its so awesome!!! got it clamped and carded, now waiting in lever..still love it even without the right clamp lever and without the Knob:)

Next to my old version

jhazard
Knight Lance Corporal

Grey Sith

« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2016, 04:40:22 PM »

Beautiful . . . point for sharing!
Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

jhazard
Knight Lance Corporal

Grey Sith

« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2016, 04:42:08 PM »

Nice work,  I've gotta ask, where did you get the cone knob? I've been trying to find one.
Thank you!  I got the knob from the guy who I think goes by "Elvis Trooper".  it also doubles as a piece on Stormtrooper armor, from what I understand...

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: