Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem with Guardian  (Read 554 times)
Bullet12
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 19, 2015, 04:12:02 AM »

I've emailed US but it's the weekend so I not expecting a response just yet.

I bought a Guardian just under two months ago and it hasn't seen extensive use.  I did buy two extra Ion batteries from US to have charging while two were in use.  While duking it out with my boys it turned off but the batteries were almost fresh.  Replaced them with the charged set and nothing.  After removing and replacing the batteries it powered up but only for about 20 minutes of run time.  Now I'm back to it won't power up at all, even after charging new batteries all day.

Anyone else have this issue?

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 05:27:36 AM »

Bullett12
I have had my Guardian for about a year now and have not had any issues with mine. Not sure what the exact problem is but there may be some loose wires in there.  I would wait to hear back from Emory and the US staff about what steps you may need to take.  Seeing as you have had it for such a short time I'm pretty sure it is still under warranty and you will just have to send it back to be checked out.  I had to send my archon back for some minor repairs and I had it back pretty quickly. 

They have responded to my emails on weekends before so they may respond back at any time.  Their customer service is spot on and they are pretty good about doing whatever they can to fix the problem. 

MTFBWY

KDP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: