Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Led problem  (Read 906 times)
ICEP1G
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 19, 2015, 08:31:49 PM »

Hi,

I've just receive my guardian emerald lightsaber and i have a big problem. The saber worked perfectly before but when i used the Emerald Led Driver for test i think i do something bad with the pulse for the "Flash on Clash" and now when i turn on my lightsaber i've just the sound but no light. And when i connect the led usb to my computer i have this message "Please wait, reading device info" (like if he want to connect) but the message doesn't leave.

Can you help me please ?

Thx.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:37:20 PM by ICEP1G » Logged

Han Yolo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 09:49:43 PM »

I had the same thing happen to me with my emerald manticore.  First you should check to make sure the batteries are full before accessing the emerald or obsidian.  Apparently it pulls a lot off the batteries.  After that it should connect no problem.  It should be noted that sometimes I would still have to unplug and plug the usb if it didn't recognize the emerald the first time.

Disclaimer: I'm no expert and this is what I've found with 3 days experience with the emerald saber.

ICEP1G
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 08:57:23 AM »

Thx,

But i've charged the battery before. The problem is not there.
I think the files on my ledboard was wrong cause on the picture i've the red message who tell me when i don't have led parameters. :/

ICEP1G
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 10:27:16 AM »

Ok, it's works.

I removed and charged the battery and it's works. I don't know if it's cause the battery are low or it's the fact to disconnect the battery and reconnect who helped to works but i'm happy now. Thx you.

The software can use all the lightsaber battery in 10min ? However, i could always have the sound but no the light. This is weird...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: