Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 1st Ultrasaber  (Read 1262 times)
hwlcd
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 14, 2016, 02:24:46 AM »

so I don't know if this forum would be of more help but I've had my ultra saber for a little over a week close to 2 and I still haven't heard much of anything back about my order filled incorrectly.

I ordered a Phantom Initiate V2 on 12/22/2015, I got my package on 1/5/2016.
On 1/6/2016 I questioned about receiving silver saber which I thought to be the Phantasm Initiate.
I received a reply 1/9/2016 stating that I am correct that my order was indeed suppose to have black hilt.
I replied that same day, asking then why did I receive a silver hilt.
I have yet to receive any kind of response back.
I just don't know where to go from here.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 02:45:56 AM »

Hi.  That's too bad that you received the wrong hilt color.  Are you sure that with a little customization, that you won't want to keep it ?  I'm confused regarding if you purchased a staff as the reference is for a Phantom/Phantasm.  If you have just one saber, then it should have been a Dark Initiate v2 or an LE if it has the silver grooves.

If you want to have this saber changed, then you will need to email your order invoice # and what you would like done to rectify this to [email protected] .  I would ask US if you will have to pay to send the saber back.  Likely US will cover the return delivery.  They are very busy so the response time has been slower. 

Lastly, you need to go to the top of the main page to read and acknowledge the Forum Rules.  Look for the large bold red print.  Let us know how it all works out.   Smiley

DarthDradeus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -64

With a title like Darth....dark side points please

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 07:57:10 PM »

They've been crazy busy the past couple of months and so it typically takes quite a while to get a response. That being said, they are great about taking care of customers so I would just say be patient and contact them again if you haven't heard from them in the next week or so.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: