Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 215   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 534771 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3000 on: February 20, 2017, 05:59:43 PM »

It's rather simple. You either fear rejection or accept it as a probable outcome of your pursuit. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Better to know the outcome, even if it's negative. That way you're no longer in uncertain territory and you can move on

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3001 on: February 20, 2017, 06:00:46 PM »

No, my specific situation is complicated.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3002 on: February 20, 2017, 06:06:02 PM »

No, my specific situation is complicated.
You're a Capulet and the Montagues are involved?
You're in the Sharks and The Jets are on your turf?
You're a Hatfield and the McCoys are after you?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3003 on: February 20, 2017, 06:20:00 PM »

You're a Capulet and the Montagues are involved?
You're in the Sharks and The Jets are on your turf?
You're a Hatfield and the McCoys are after you?
You're a Sith and the Jedi be hatin'?

Those are complications.

Better to know the outcome, even if it's negative. That way you're no longer in uncertain territory and you can move on
Exactly. Calon, you know what hurts more than a "no"? A "what if". A "what-if" can literally drive you insane.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3004 on: February 20, 2017, 06:28:56 PM »

You're a Sith and the Jedi be hatin'?

Those are complications.
Just developing super-powers and unsure whether to sign the Sokovia Accords. THAT'S a complication.

Exactly. Calon, you know what hurts more than a "no"? A "what if". A "what-if" can literally drive you insane.
"What ifs" will eat away at you. They'll keep you awake at night and haunt your dreams.
At least once you know for certain one way or another you'll know where you stand.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3005 on: February 20, 2017, 07:40:47 PM »

I have a complication that I doubt any of you did.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3006 on: February 20, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »

Instad of being vague, you could just say what the complication is. Unless you want the mocking and jokes to continue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3007 on: February 20, 2017, 08:26:35 PM »

Instad of being vague, you could just say what the complication. Unless you want the mocking and jokes to continue
Yeah this.

"The beatings shall continue until morale improves."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3008 on: February 20, 2017, 09:03:25 PM »

It doesn't make a difference how many beautiful women you know, if you lack the balls to talk to them.

I talk to whoever I ant to. Girls aren't excluded.

Just developing super-powers and unsure whether to sign the Sokovia Accords. THAT'S a complication.

It's not complicated. Don't sign them. Cap didn't. Plus why should the people who are using their powers for good have to pay the price for those who don't?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3009 on: February 20, 2017, 09:05:43 PM »

I talk to whoever I ant to. Girls aren't excluded.
But, do they talk to you?

It's not complicated. Don't sign them. Cap didn't. Plus why should the people who are using their powers for good have to pay the price for those who don't?
Because it's an international law passed by 135 countries? (BTW, I agree with you and was on team Cap during the movie. Although I sympathise with Tony's stance and see his POV).

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3010 on: February 20, 2017, 09:07:14 PM »

But, do they talk to you?
Because it's an international law passed by 135 countries? (BTW, I agree with you and was on team Cap during the movie. Although I sympathise with Tony's stance and see his POV).

Yes, they do.

Still don't sign it. I can see Tony's POV as well, but still don't sign them.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3011 on: February 21, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »

Because people are a bunch of whiny B!%@#es.

Plus, I won't sign, but I'll leave my mark.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3012 on: February 21, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »

That moment when you have items in your cart ready to order, but have to wait for payday, and then you find yourself over-thinking your choices.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3013 on: February 21, 2017, 04:13:35 PM »

That moment when you have items in your cart ready to order, but have to wait for payday, and then you find yourself over-thinking your choices.
Tell me about it. US just released the EH (WANT ONE), I'm pricing out a new bass amp ($1k XŢ), still looking at getting a light whip blade, and LEGO just released new Minecraft sets. Meanwhile I've got insurance due out the wazoo.

I has a sad. Cry

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3014 on: February 21, 2017, 04:22:34 PM »

Tell me about it. US just released the EH (WANT ONE), I'm pricing out a new bass amp ($1k XŢ), still looking at getting a light whip blade, and LEGO just released new Minecraft sets. Meanwhile I've got insurance due out the wazoo.

I has a sad. Cry
Adulting always tries to get in the way of what is really important. But, I make an ever-shifting plan. Ever-shifting because it is a living breathing evolving organic thing, with new additions, subtractions and multiplications happening all the time. Currently the plan is more focussed towards pre-production stuff for my film (which fortunately includes lightsabers). But the ever important question is, which one shall I get. Fortunately I know which hilt will suit each character, but the customising plans I have keep make me looking at the range and thinking which hilt would be best for which idea.

The EH is a beautiful looking hilt, but doesn't jump out at me as something I would get. Which is good. While everyone else is focussed on that, I can sneak around the back and get the hilts I do want, no muss, no fuss.

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 215   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: