Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 03/18/2016  (Read 250369 times)
Moggert
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2016, 07:41:17 PM »

Wow sitting at work and get a really cool surprise. I think that it would nice to get a light saber for my daughter for her birthday and maybe one for dear old dad too.
I kinda been eyeing getting a US for my first real saber. Since I haven't had one in years (built one along time ago).

Anyway, this is my first real post and I wanted to also say hi to everybody.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2016, 07:43:38 PM »

The most I can give you is a point for your self-described excellent taste.  Wink  I don't know what sabers you have.  A secretive stash.   Cheesy

Yes, I have them squirreled away in a very secretive, and tasteful, dresser drawer.  I used to have them listed in my sig but it made it too long and I like small sigs.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2016, 07:48:45 PM »

really wish this was mentioned way earlier..lol I just dropped $450 for 1 saber elsewhere a few days ago. I really wanted to get a double bladed from Ultra...have for a while. Good luck to all able to submit their raffles!

That's the way these raffles and other promotions work.  Come swiftly without warning.  Sometimes it pays off to show both patience and restraint while saving for this event.  Honestly I am quite surprised to see a raffle at this time.  Good luck to everyone who enters.   Cheesy

Sibian
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2016, 07:51:37 PM »

I ordered 2 grab bag sabers at 03/02/2016 at 12:13AM.  Got up this morning and saw the raffle email...i talked to melody about amending the order but was told i cant. so im trying to cancel the order and reorder with a 3rd saber to get me above the limit.  Shouldnt be an issue, all i had was the conformation email.   they're just going to make more money off me if they do it.

placidsaint
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2016, 08:08:10 PM »

Can't enter this one since I'm sending my bellicose in for some upgrades, but good luck to all who enter.

Sabers I own:
-Initiate V3 LITE w/catalyst pommel GB
-Prophecy V3 Obs. V4 GB
-Bellicose Obs. V4 AB
Wish list:
-Archon 3.1 (Emerald?)
-Manticore
-Graflex Obs V4 AB

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2016, 08:24:03 PM »

Just got my order in:

Archon v2.1 in fire orange with Obsidian lite, flash on clash (silver) illuminated av switch (siver /orange) and quick disconnect.

Hubby's drooling already.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2016, 09:11:30 PM »

An Archon in FO?  Sounds pretty cool!  I'm sure he'll love it.  Smiley

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

countbasel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2016, 09:48:10 PM »

Well - you can't.  That's why they call it the "Minimum Purchase Required".

Sorry - not trying to sound snarky, but those are the Rules.  You MUST make a minimum purchase (without Shipping) of $250 per Order to enter.

Ok, I guess I just couldn't figure out how I missed the "no purchase required" part of this.  I was always told that was mandatory for running any kind of contest.   Did they FTC change the requirements for raffles and sweepstakes?  If so I want to be able to do this on my website. 

nermaljcat
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2016, 09:52:23 PM »

Just ordered an Archon 3.1 (with spare V2 emitter + blade):

E-SOUND-Archonv3.1   Archon v3.1 with Sound (Emerald)
[Back Order Notification:Acknowledged]
[Blade LED Color:Arctic Blue for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Blue]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Archon v3 Blade Type:Heavy Grade for Archon v3]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Pommel Version:Normal Version]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type (Momentary):Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Blade Tip:POINTED TIP]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]

Z-Emitter-Archonv2.1   Archon v2.1 Emitter & Neck

BLADES-EDGE-HVY   UltraEdge Heavy Dueling Blade
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]

Now, fingers crossed that I win one for the kids - my daughter has been asking for a pink one!

Can't wait! =)

Archon v3.1, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4 + Archon v2 emitter

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2016, 09:54:51 PM »

Ok, I guess I just couldn't figure out how I missed the "no purchase required" part of this.  I was always told that was mandatory for running any kind of contest.   Did they FTC change the requirements for raffles and sweepstakes?  If so I want to be able to do this on my website.  

There's no 'no purchase required' part, actually the first rule of the raffle states that, to enter, an order of 250$ or higher is required.

Karmak, yes I believe he will. He's been in love with that hilt for quite a while but we were waiting for a raffle or some special offer. I guess restraint paid off.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2016, 10:08:02 PM »

Ohhhhh, this is too much temptation...I just bought a saber and probably shouldn't buy another...

I didn't expect one of these until the Summer!

I feel you. I promised myself I'd wait until the next raffle, thinking it wouldn't be until July(or May 4th if they wanted to jump on that bandwagon). Now I'm gonna have to get creative to try and afford this....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2016, 11:20:15 PM »

Is it possible to use a discount coupon and also enter the raffle at the same time?  I have a discount coupon, but the rules require you to enter "SpringRaffle" in the coupon field.  The order I intend to place will still easily qualify even after I use the discount coupon. 

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2016, 11:21:31 PM »

Is it possible to use a discount coupon and also enter the raffle at the same time?  I have a discount coupon, but the rules require you to enter "SpringRaffle" in the coupon field.  The order I intend to place will still easily qualify even after I use the discount coupon.  
You should, in theory, be able to enter more than one coupon. Just enter them one at a time.
As long as your total is still $250 before shipping, it should qualify.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:41:58 AM by Drahcir » Logged

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2016, 11:30:00 PM »

Drahcir, if I were to win a raffle saber, I'd want you to distress it.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2016, 11:38:56 PM »

Yes! I've been eagerly awaiting my first raffle. I was planning to order another saber and almost did last night. Glad I waited!

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: