Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 03/18/2016  (Read 248131 times)
JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2016, 03:26:18 AM »

Well, looks like it's time to order my son a saber for his 5th birthday!

Question: can your order of $250 consist of multiple lower priced sabers and still qualify for the raffle?  I assume that you don't have to spend the $250 on a single item, just in one total order.

Yep . . . correct Smiley

(Lord C beat me to it . . . +1)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:37:26 AM by JediXIX » Logged

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Mr. Spock
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Thank The Maker! I am no wingman, I am a master!

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2016, 03:29:36 AM »

Emory, I made an order 2 to 3 days before this, when I heard about this I got really mad because this is the first time I heard about the spring raffle. Is their any way to make an exception for me. I ordered a graflex CE that was 509 dollars.

Warbird199
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2016, 04:17:51 AM »

I've ordered 5 sabers in the past two months.  I think I need to order my sixth now and hope I win a 7th.  Grin

McClane
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2016, 04:28:57 AM »

Correct - some people even get 5 Grab Bags!

I just bought 4 grab bags with heavy Ultra blades.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2016, 04:34:37 AM »

Hmm, lets see.  Tax refund and bonus from work.  Sounds like it might be time for a new saber.   Grin

Now for the hard part, deciding what to get.  I'm kind of tempted to go for another Dark Prophecy too, but there are a couple of other options.  

Dark Prophecy! Dark Prophecy! Dark Prophecy!   What blade color would you get for it?

That makes three of us.  I am obviously including Prowl.   Wink

Maybe if we can get more than three us of asking for it they will bring it back.

You know me well, my friend!  I wish they would bring back the CE Prophecy.  I'm having a hard time trying to steal the one James has, lol.

You know - as exciting as this is, and it is . . . in the past, Raffles have been something of a vanguard for new Saber models.

THAT'S what I'm excited about!

For example, the last Raffle they did, they announced the Renegade immediately after it ended.

So I guess what I'm saying is - while a Prophecy or Dark Prophecy is calling my name . . . I have a funny feeling we might see something new come out soon based on past patterns by the company.

It's a tough choice.

(And I really wish the answer was I could afford 2 expensive purchases right now!)

I do love seeing unreleased prototypes going out.  I also recommend you get that Prophecy, it's awesome.  

SOUND-Reaper   Reaper with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Back Order Notification:Acknowledged]
[Blade LED Color:Sun Rider's Destiny]
I didn't need another reason to buy another (3) UltraSaber... but now that I HAVE another reason... I will take a new one for a raffle ticket!

I think SRD would look good on a Reaper! Great buy!

I was thinking of ordering a Flsmberge, it would surely come up to 250.  I was thinking of it, but the rational adult in me says "NO.  You just ordered a lightsaber a month ago!"

What does "rational adult" mean?

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Flamberge is a nice hilt, a big heavy perhaps.

Aren't you two still cresting on the glory of winning the last raffle top prizes !  Doesn't that automatically forfeit any future entries for this year ?  Apparently not.   Tongue  

I didn't win anything in the last big summer raffle but seeing two of my forum friends take home top prizes made me happy.  I really enjoyed seeing their names at the top of the winner's list.

Interesting how everything I want is out of stock.  I must have good taste.  Tongue

I take full credit for the Prophecy and Dark Prophecy being out of stock. Tongue

Archon v2.1 in fire orange with Obsidian lite, flash on clash (silver) illuminated av switch (siver /orange) and quick disconnect.

That sounds like a fun combo, I want to see pics of it when it comes in.

@ James.  congrats on that Flamberge!  Can't wait to see it in AS.  Best of luck in the raffle as well! I'm looking forward to that awesome review!

We're giving away 50 free sabers (probably closer to 100 based on the overwhelming positive reaction to our first raffle in almost a year)!

I'm doing my happy dance right now.

Flamberge CE in BR, or Belicose in SRD emerald....decisions.

I humbly point out the Flamberge V2 in BR.

I know, I'm just teasing my friend, lol  Tongue

But Prowl, you have now confused me and foiled my plans . . . I was all set to enter with my first Shock saber (standard silver Shock in BR with a yellow av, been wanting one for like EVER, just ask Haz, lol  Roll Eyes), and you had to go and put the idea in my mind for a Dark Prophecy with a black / red av switch, and now I've got issues and can't decide . . . Grrrrr  Wink

Everyone should have a Prophecy hilt (regular and Dark), they are so comfortable and look awesome.  This new one will be my FOURTH Prophecy hilt, and I want another one down the road in SRD or EG (UE blade).  But I will admit I also want a regular Shock as well, my Shock LE is hands down the most comfortable hilt I own for actually spinning and practicing with (I remove the wheel from it though)

You're not going to believe what this Darksider is considering . . .

- Prophecy

- Tri-Adegan Silver

- v4 Sound

- White-Illuminated Silver AV Switch

My Silver Knight saber . . .

A Prophecy!  I approve of this idea Lord C, the silver knight would be an excellent addition to the Prophecy Order.

Well now, this is gonna be fun explaining to the wife.
The Graflex SE

The Graflex is a fantastic hilt, my second favortie by US.  It's also a lot more comfortable to hold than i would have thought going by pictures.  My Graflex videoreview has more views than any of my other hilts.

A loaded Consular and a second order of secrets.

Well now I'm curious.  Congrats on the Consular, can't wait to see what you do to it, Drahcir.  Good luck in the Raffle!

I've ordered 5 sabers in the past two months.  I think I need to order my sixth now and hope I win a 7th.  Grin

I like the way you think!

Wow, I really had to get caught up, this thread is already 8 pages long!  It's sign of how much we all really appreciate US doing these raffles, thanks Emory!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2016, 04:36:19 AM »

@Prowl, can't wait to see the new Prophecy and what you win this time. I unfortunately can't participate yet again u.u Though to really make that saber look bomb and evil looking I would've gone Renegade black short pommel ;o Maybe you could still include on in the order? Just think that would look so sick for sure. Then wondering if you could just simply paint the screw covers to black? I'm giving myself an idea to do in the next raffle if I get lucky enough next time Tongue Also can't wait to see the Tri-Blazing Red in a 32 inch Mid Grade blade too. Will look epic for sure =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2016, 04:40:22 AM »

Dark side points given.

Cool

Sometime later in the spring or summer, I'll be working on my first DIY sabers...a nice pair.

A real Force user should build it themselves anyway. Am I right?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Rayguns22
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2016, 04:43:12 AM »

Thanks for giving me a reason to get another saber sooner than expected lol, I was undecided but when I saw this  Shocked Grin Shocked Grin Shocked Grin

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2016, 04:44:11 AM »

@Prowl, can't wait to see the new Prophecy and what you win this time. I unfortunately can't participate yet again u.u Though to really make that saber look bomb and evil looking I would've gone Renegade black short pommel ;o Maybe you could still include on in the order? Just think that would look so sick for sure. Then wondering if you could just simply paint the screw covers to black? I'm giving myself an idea to do in the next raffle if I get lucky enough next time Tongue Also can't wait to see the Tri-Blazing Red in a 32 inch Mid Grade blade too. Will look epic for sure =]

Lol, don't jinx me, I've only won in one of the last three raffles I've been in (I think). Luckily I get to see friends win either way. Smiley

It will be my frist Tri Cree saber.  Looking forward to seeing how it compares to my regular BR LED on my frist Dark Prophecy hilt. Might have to talk with Drahcir about doing some work on my first Dark Prophecy after I get the new one.

hagganlonovich
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2016, 04:49:34 AM »

I was planning on buying a couple of new sabers, i'm glad i waited until today =)  Lets hope I get a new one =)  
I'm new on US, used to collect MR and Hasbro but US are awsome in everything that matters (Customer Service and product)
Any hints on the Belicose ? (got an obsidian Lite , Blazing Red with Red iluminated AV Switch)

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2016, 05:08:35 AM »

I've ordered 5 sabers in the past two months.  I think I need to order my sixth now and hope I win a 7th.  Grin

Hope to win the grand prize, a 7th & a 8th!!

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2016, 05:12:33 AM »

Though to really make that saber look bomb and evil looking I would've gone Renegade black short pommel

My thoughts exactly Zren . . . I have a Dark Prophecy with black / red av, black Renegade small pommel and . . . . a GB LED . . . calling to me, waiting for me to decide on . . . OR a silver Shock in BR with a silver / yellow av . . . . argh, decisions, decisions . . .  Wink

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Cpotatoes21
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2016, 05:14:29 AM »

Just ordered a saber today! I'm super excited to finally be part of a raffle!

Manticore CE, Fire Orange w/ obsidian v4
Aprentice v4, guardian blue, stunt saber.
Initiate LE v4, consular green FOC, obsidian LITE
Kylo Ren Black Series Saber

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2016, 05:29:18 AM »

My thoughts exactly Zren . . . I have a Dark Prophecy with black / red av, black Renegade small pommel and . . . . a GB LED . . . calling to me, waiting for me to decide on . . . OR a silver Shock in BR with a silver / yellow av . . . . argh, decisions, decisions . . .  Wink

That Prophecy sounds brilliant! Since receiving the Renegade small pommel on my Dom LE V4, I've decided it's one of the best offered by US.

I'm debating getting an Azure Reaper in Tri-cree AS with color discs and white AV switch... Roll Eyes

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2016, 06:04:46 AM »

Aren't you two still cresting on the glory of winning the last raffle top prizes !  Doesn't that automatically forfeit any future entries for this year ?  Apparently not.   Tongue  

Lol why yes ... yes I am!  It's still quite fresh in my mind and just too epic to forget anytime soon!

Well friends the whole sci-fi world is in turmoil and we have a raffle on our hands ... it's quite something!  Good luck all this is going to be fun!  Really excited for the orders already going in on the first day! Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:09:44 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: