Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 03/18/2016  (Read 250323 times)
Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2016, 07:20:03 PM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Friday, March 18th, 2016.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between March 2nd, 2016 and March 18th, 2016.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 50 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 50?  Yes, FIFTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FIFTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fourteen winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on March 19th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 50 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Technical question. Username or Forum name?

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2016, 07:23:12 PM »

Orders placed on the 2nd of March do count, right?
If they don't, this is probably as bad as I'll ever feel.

if you applied the 'coupon' SpringRaffle, and it shows up in your order as

DSC-907   Spring Raffle Ticket 1   -$0.01

and you put in the comment field your forum name, then you are set.

Technical question. Username or Forum name?

Forum name, since this raffle is for forum members only.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »

Public Service Announcement:

Wanted to clarify the Rules for new people based on some of the comments.

Just simply placing an order over $250 during this time period does NOT give you a Raffle Entry.

You MUST do 2 additional things:

- Put the code "SPRINGRAFFLE" in as the Coupon Code

- Put your SaberForum name in the Comments field of your Order form.

If you fail to do any of those things, you are not actually in the Raffle.

UltraSabers is very explicit about that in their Communication, so there shouldn't be any misunderstandings.

Thanks & good luck!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Kota Fett
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

"hohoho" - Jabba the Hutt

« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2016, 07:42:14 PM »

Fairly new member with just one saber for myself and one I bought for a family member, just entered this raffle so fingers crossed. Seems like this is Ultrasabers version of Christmas, looks and sounds like alot of other forum members have quite the collection that would make grievous blush. If that was possible.  Cheesy

Owned Sabers
Sentinel LE v4 (CG) (grab bag)
Dominix LE v4 (grab bag gave to my cousin)
Bellicose (CG) with premium sound
Sentinel LE v4 (CG) w sound and coupler
Graflex CE (AB) with premium sound (gift for my cousin)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2016, 09:05:23 PM »

I keep telling myself I am going to resist this Raffle, but I already have the shakes and cold sweats and it's only Day 2 of Raffle Entry Withdrawl.

I think we all know how this is going to end . . .

Anyway - just wanted say Thank You to everyone at UltraSabers for doing this; we really appreciate the effort!

Give in, Lord C

It is unavoidable, it is your destiny.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2016, 09:07:32 PM »

Give in, Lord C

Hmmm....that sounded awfully Sith-like.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2016, 10:06:15 PM »

I keep telling myself I am going to resist this Raffle, but I already have the shakes and cold sweats and it's only Day 2 of Raffle Entry Withdrawl.

Anyway - just wanted say Thank You to everyone at UltraSabers for doing this; we really appreciate the effort!

I'm with you...I'm trying to tell myself I don't need another one, but who am I kidding?  Undecided

Darth Skorme
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2016, 10:24:36 PM »

Placed an order on the 1st which is already shipping out, guess I will have to place another to make it into the raffle. Also does anyone know if shipping costs count towards the 250? I'm assuming no. Tongue

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2016, 10:29:43 PM »

Placed an order on the 1st which is already shipping out, guess I will have to place another to make it into the raffle. Also does anyone know if shipping costs count towards the 250? I'm assuming no. Tongue

Sorry - shipping does not count.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2016, 10:36:00 PM »

Give in, Lord C

Prowl et al trying to tempt me - in case it hasn't taken hold yet, you should be aware the Lady Canterbury is currently Force Choking the Hell out of you for trying to convince me to spend more $$$ on Sabers.

It should hit you from the distance you are at in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

(PS - still leaning toward a Prophecy.)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2016, 11:14:08 PM »

Prowl et al trying to tempt me - in case it hasn't taken hold yet, you should be aware the Lady Canterbury is currently Force Choking the Hell out of you for trying to convince me to spend more $$$ on Sabers.

The struggle IS real . . .  Embarrassed

But, I say patience . . .  and maybe even sit this one out Lord C . . .  Wink

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2016, 11:33:52 PM »

A Prophecy with sound isn't that expensive - barely more than the $250 Wink

In all seriousness, anyone who's worried about money now, there'll almost certainly be more raffles and other great offers. Please don't put yourself in debt just to take part. A lot of us have been saving money while the massive rush has been going on, so we jumped in on the raffle. And for all I know that Lord Canterbury is joking around, I'm certain he won't buy a 'sabre if his budget won't stretch to one.

(The saddest thing about being a father is feeling like I have to be responsible sometimes...)

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2016, 11:48:45 PM »

I think your ability to long distance force choke is being disrupted by your desire to have a new raffle entry.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2016, 12:04:20 AM »

A Prophecy with sound isn't that expensive - barely more than the $250 Wink

In all seriousness, anyone who's worried about money now, there'll almost certainly be more raffles and other great offers. Please don't put yourself in debt just to take part. A lot of us have been saving money while the massive rush has been going on, so we jumped in on the raffle. And for all I know that Lord Canterbury is joking around, I'm certain he won't buy a 'sabre if his budget won't stretch to one.

(The saddest thing about being a father is feeling like I have to be responsible sometimes...)

Yep - including Rewards I do have most of the money. 

But as Darth Logos suggested via a PM, it would be wisest to wait for the hilt I really want to come out then buy that the following Raffle.  Smiley

dr.kalzafax
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

(LIGHT it up!)

« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2016, 12:11:40 AM »

I'm super interested in entering the raffle but am having the hardest time deciding if I'm going to spend the money. If I enter, it'll be with a saber with all the bells and whistles. Now I just have to choose between the two sabers I've been wanting forever - the Graflex or the Consular. I think the Consular would be better with changing the blade colors to whatever and have it look awesome, not to mention it would be more comfortable to duel with. However, the Graflex hilt is just beautiful and I've been wanting that Luke saber forever. It would look great with any color and look great next to my Archon v3. The choices are killing me! Any input on what you guys like about these sabers?

Graflex SE *Emerald w/v4 sound, Archon v3 CG *w/ v3 sound, Dominix v4 AB *stunt

“…I think I just blasted it.”

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: