Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 03/18/2016  (Read 250446 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2016, 10:14:01 PM »

Final Word on this issue. 

We have been doing these raffles for YEARS.  YEARS!!!!  We've done anywhere from 4-8 raffles every year.  We've given away HUNDREDS of sabers.  We know what we are doing.  And we aren't doing anything illegal.

No purchase is required.  We aren't selling raffle tickets.  We're selling sabers.  And a select few people that purchase our sabers have the opportunity to win a free saber.

There are no LOSERS here because regardless you will get what you purchased.  An awesome Ultrasaber.

That being said, drop this non-issue.  We've run dozens and dozens of previous raffles and we're going to run dozens and dozens of future raffles.  And we're going to continue to give away sabers to the community that supports us and create excitement around the custom lightsaber hobby.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2016, 10:15:59 PM »

We have been doing these raffles for YEARS.  YEARS!!!!  We've done anywhere from 4-8 raffles every year.  We've given away HUNDREDS of sabers.  We know what we are doing.  And we aren't doing anything illegal.

No purchase is required.  We aren't selling raffle tickets.  We're selling sabers.  And a select few people that purchase our sabers have the opportunity to win a free saber.

There are no LOSERS here because regardless you will get what you purchased.  An awesome Ultrasaber.

That being said, drop this non-issue.  We've run dozens and dozens of previous raffles and we're going to run dozens and dozens of future raffles.  And we're going to continue to give away sabers to the community that supports us and create excitement around the custom lightsaber hobby.

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #347 on: March 06, 2016, 10:30:46 PM »

I applaud you Emory f or even acknowledging that person's post they were just being ignorant.
            I my self and many other APPRECIATE  your high quality sabers and the chance to own to bring dreams into reality. Also the already generous contests are Great. I  ordered My emerald menace on which I was going to do so even without the chance of being a random winner for this raffle. So March on .
To negative  people I say .... Off with your heads
                                           []xoxox {:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

DarthBaeder
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #348 on: March 06, 2016, 10:38:13 PM »

Welp, Time to buy another lightsaber. I really wanted the consular, but I need a red lightsaber ):

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #349 on: March 06, 2016, 11:04:02 PM »

Bulvoy that is one SICK Manticore.  A point to you!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2016, 11:41:59 PM »

Just wanted to express a thank you to Emory and the team.
I know the stress plaguing you all hasn't died down - offering this raffle really is a sign of your appreciation for your customers.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2016, 11:46:47 PM »

Just wanted to express a thank you to Emory and the team.
I know the stress plaguing you all hasn't died down - offering this raffle really is a sign of your appreciation for your customers.

I'll double up on that sentiment.

To do a Giveaway like this when you still have a huge backorder to fill is either a sign of insanity or extreme gratitude to everyone that got you here.

Maybe a bit of both.  Wink

THANK YOU!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #352 on: March 07, 2016, 12:18:21 AM »

yeah, I noticed when i put in the coupon code, you actually refunded me $.01, so if anything, you're actually PAYING ME to play in this raffle. in a round-a-bout way.

And i'm ok with that. Wink 

That being said, My graflex SE should be here tuesday... and im more than tempted to buy another saber, even though my credit cards are screaming at me: "NO!!!!" haha. As another member said, you guys doing a raffle a midst your backorders, and after one of the busiest seasons you've, had really shows your appreciation to the community that has grown and evolved around your product. Thanks for doing this for us!

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #353 on: March 07, 2016, 12:18:57 AM »

It occurred to me that if the winners of the emerald or grand prizes were to choose a Flamberge or Renegade, that would make an interesting staff. Has anybody done that?

Layana made this interesting combo.

Also, I want to give a special thank you to Emory, Alex, and the rest of the US team for doing a raffle even when they are still fighting to get caught up from the TFA/Christmas season.  I've mentioned how much I wanted a new raffle a few times the past few months, even when I was talking to one of the US reps on Live chat not long ago, and to see them putting one on now just makes me appreciate the things they do for this forum, and the sabering community as a whole, even more.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #354 on: March 07, 2016, 12:26:26 AM »

It's one of the things that keeps me - and so many others - coming back here. US really do go all-out, again and again, to make their customers happy!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #355 on: March 07, 2016, 12:33:37 AM »

Indeed. They deserve so much appreciation for the way they take care of their customer base!

Not only do they work so hard to get our sabers to us lightning fast, they throw these amazing raffles to show their appreciation for us. I am so proud to be an US customer!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #356 on: March 07, 2016, 12:56:17 AM »

It's one of the things that keeps me - and so many others - coming back here. US really do go all-out, again and again, to make their customers happy!
Hear, hear.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #357 on: March 07, 2016, 12:57:35 AM »

Layana made this interesting combo.

Also, I want to give a special thank you to Emory, Alex, and the rest of the US team for doing a raffle even when they are still fighting to get caught up from the TFA/Christmas season.  I've mentioned how much I wanted a new raffle a few times the past few months, even when I was talking to one of the US reps on Live chat not long ago, and to see them putting one on now just makes me appreciate the things they do for this forum, and the sabering community as a whole, even more.

That is very interesting Prowl. Thanks for posting the pic. BTW, I'm a big fan of your reviews. Have a point!

Ditto on the thank you to Emory and the gang. My experience with US have been nothing less outstanding.

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #358 on: March 07, 2016, 01:02:31 AM »

Indeed. They deserve so much appreciation for the way they take care of their customer base!

Not only do they work so hard to get our sabers to us lightning fast, they throw these amazing raffles to show their appreciation for us. I am so proud to be an US customer!

Same!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 01:07:33 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #359 on: March 07, 2016, 01:15:53 AM »

That is very interesting Prowl. Thanks for posting the pic. BTW, I'm a big fan of your reviews. Have a point!

Ditto on the thank you to Emory and the gang. My experience with US have been nothing less outstanding.

Thanks for watching the reviews, I'm glad you find them helpful!  I very much enjoy making them.  I'm looking forward to getting some new one's made, I'll have one up on my new Dark Prophecy soon after it comes in from back order.  Looking forward to doing comparisons between it and my first Dark Prophecy.  My new one has the new Tri BR, red illuminated AV switch, and V4 soundboard.  None of those option were available when I ordered my first one.  US is constantly coming up with new features that let us customize our sabers to our liking.  Looking forward to seeing some of these (unreleased exclusives.)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: