Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 03/18/2016  (Read 248133 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #630 on: March 14, 2016, 03:06:02 AM »

Not trying to jinx it. As I figure you get some time to choose. Although it is quite a selection to choose from, especially if you're trying to be unique. I've never had the best of luck with raffles, out of the several times I've entered into other raffles I think I've won 4 of 16ish raffles, most of which were for posters or some small door prize.

Oh, I'm not SAYING what I have figured out if I win the top prize, because...well, superstitions like that are silly, but still...  Not sure what I'd choose if I won the Grand Prize, it's actually a little trickier to work out what I'd want if I have to pick a color and stick with it.   Wink

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #631 on: March 14, 2016, 03:11:02 AM »

Well said

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

Daximum
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #632 on: March 14, 2016, 03:20:07 AM »

"A FedEx wizard is neither late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."  Wink

Ooo! I like your style. Plus one point for you!

Ornolf
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #633 on: March 14, 2016, 03:57:34 AM »

woops, my order was like 50 cents short, before shipping, of hinting the raffle entry amount, should i just give them a call to add something to my order to bring it over 250?

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #634 on: March 14, 2016, 04:02:59 AM »

woops, my order was like 50 cents short, before shipping, of hinting the raffle entry amount, should i just give them a call to add something to my order to bring it over 250?
What's the worst that could happen? I say go for it...

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

Mattokamus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

Light side points if you please :)

« Reply #635 on: March 14, 2016, 05:05:38 AM »

Ooo! I like your style. Plus one point for you!

Yes I found that to be hilarious as well =D...a point from me also.

I got told a couple of times that there is no way possible to add you into the raffle after your order is placed, it may be better to quickly cancel your order and start again just to be safe...but see what they say first.

Hold space to slow down.

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #636 on: March 14, 2016, 06:19:52 AM »

So, just got the shipping notification for my raffle entry.. Hasn't even been 2 days since I ordered and it's already shipped. Was expecting a delay as it had a back order acknowledgement..

Delivery expected on Friday.

Damn thats fast..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #637 on: March 14, 2016, 07:05:11 AM »

So, just got the shipping notification for my raffle entry.. Hasn't even been 2 days since I ordered and it's already shipped. Was expecting a delay as it had a back order acknowledgement..

Damn thats fast..

Sounds like the Manticore might be coming back in stock then.  Congrats on the saber, and good luck in the raffle. Smiley

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #638 on: March 14, 2016, 08:17:48 AM »

Sounds like the Manticore might be coming back in stock then.  Congrats on the saber, and good luck in the raffle. Smiley

Thanks Prowl. Good luck to you too..

Love your two part collection video by the way.. Very informative and honest.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #639 on: March 14, 2016, 08:20:56 AM »

Damn thats fast..
Sigh...I'm really very glad that everyone is getting their sabers so quickly.  I truly am.  Especially those who never have before.  An unforgettable experience.

I placed an order over a week ago though, and haven't got a shipping notice as of yet.  I fully realize how busy the crew at US must be, and they've never given me any reason to doubt their efforts, but it is getting more and more difficult to be patient.  I just want my saber.

Should I be concerned?  No part of my order was back-ordered.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #640 on: March 14, 2016, 08:24:32 AM »

Sigh...I'm really very glad that everyone is getting their sabers so quickly.  I truly am.  Especially those who never have before.  An unforgettable experience.

I placed an order over a week ago though, and haven't got a shipping notice as of yet.  I fully realize how busy the crew at US must be, and they've never given me any reason to doubt their efforts, but it is getting more and more difficult to be patient.  I just want my saber.

Should I be concerned?  No part of my order was back-ordered.

What did you order Rapine? One of the components could be out of stock?

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #641 on: March 14, 2016, 08:29:44 AM »

What did you order Rapine? One of the components could be out of stock?
I ordered A dark Initiate V4.

I did think of that - of pretty much every scenario actually.  It didn't show that any part was out of stock.  

There must be a very good reason, I just can't think of it.  

The product page does say to allow 3-4 weeks lead-time, but that's just out of character for US.

I'm trying my hardest to be patient...lol

I'm loathe to email or message them - I hate to pester.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #642 on: March 14, 2016, 08:44:51 AM »

I did think of that - of pretty much every scenario actually.  It didn't show that any part was out of stock.  

The product page does say to allow 3-4 weeks lead-time, but that's just out of character for US.

Too true. The wait is the hardest part. Especially when you read on the forums how quick some people get their shipping notice. I honestly wasn't expecting mine that quick. I'm in the UK, so 6 days from point of ordering to delivered (if it is on time!) will be amazing. I had actually resigned to the fact that I will be waiting for at least 3 weeks.

I'd wait until the Spring Raffle hype dies down, then email them.. I also hate to pester  Grin

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #643 on: March 14, 2016, 08:49:09 AM »

Too true. The wait is the hardest part. Especially when you read on the forums how quick some people get their shipping notice. I honestly wasn't expecting mine that quick. I'm in the UK, so 6 days from point of ordering to delivered (if it is on time!) will be amazing. I had actually resigned to the fact that I will be waiting for at least 3 weeks.

I'd wait until the Spring Raffle hype dies down, then email them.. I also hate to pester  Grin
Yes, I agree.  They're likely just uber swamped.

Reading everyone else's post about shipping notifications is tough though...lol

Thanks to you both for the reassurance, and for "talking me down"...lol

-1, and +1 respectively.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:55:57 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #644 on: March 14, 2016, 08:51:19 AM »

I did think of that - of pretty much every scenario actually.  It didn't show that any part was out of stock. 

Probably just a backlog because of the raffle.  Once the raffle is over I'm sure more orders will start shipping out.  Traffic gets high during raffles.

Thanks Prowl. Good luck to you too..

Love your two part collection video by the way.. Very informative and honest.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the videos!  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: