Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 03/18/2016  (Read 250355 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #645 on: March 14, 2016, 08:53:35 AM »

Probably just a backlog because of the raffle.  Once the raffle is over I'm sure more orders will start shipping out.  Traffic gets high during raffles.
Totally what I was thinking.  Hard not to ask and be sure though.

Traffic was already high from TFA as well...

A true test of patience then...ok. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #646 on: March 14, 2016, 09:19:14 AM »

Yes, I agree.  They're likely just uber swamped.

Reading everyone else's post about shipping notifications is tough though...lol

Thanks to you both for the reassurance, and for "talking me down"...lol

-1, and +1 respectively.

No problem. That's what this forum is here for..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

A31
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 40

The Force is with you always...

« Reply #647 on: March 14, 2016, 09:53:05 AM »

Sigh...I'm really very glad that everyone is getting their sabers so quickly.  I truly am.  Especially those who never have before.  An unforgettable experience.

I placed an order over a week ago though, and haven't got a shipping notice as of yet.  I fully realize how busy the crew at US must be, and they've never given me any reason to doubt their efforts, but it is getting more and more difficult to be patient.  I just want my saber.

Should I be concerned?  No part of my order was back-ordered.

Its understandable Lord Rapine...I ordered mine on the 7th and haven't heard anything as of yet either. So I know where you are coming from, there are a few of us out there that are in the same situation, I don't remember anything of my order being on back-order. It is awesome to see everyone getting their notices, but you being like what the??? Haha.  But you know from being a repeat customer they do their best to make everyone happy! That's what makes UltraSabers the best in the biz!

Also being patient is a Jedi trait. So we all don't expect a Sith Lord to sit back and just wait! LOL!!  (Just Joking!)
Good luck with your order and the raffle!!

Prophecy V3 Obs lite  (AB)

Archon V2.1  Obs V4  (TRI CG)

Initiate V4   Obs V3   (GB)

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #648 on: March 14, 2016, 09:58:04 AM »

Too true. The wait is the hardest part. Especially when you read on the forums how quick some people get their shipping notice. I honestly wasn't expecting mine that quick. I'm in the UK, so 6 days from point of ordering to delivered (if it is on time!) will be amazing. I had actually resigned to the fact that I will be waiting for at least 3 weeks.

I'd wait until the Spring Raffle hype dies down, then email them.. I also hate to pester  Grin

I understand the need for not pestering, thats cool of you for doing that, however, I had a prob with my order (my own fault, I ordered the wrong part) I e-mailed them and even though the raffle is going on they were REALLY quick at getting back to me which does them credit.

My order too was extremely quick, being sent out, so much so I actually have a part to send back Smiley again though I had to fire across a few "pestering" e-mails to them and they were so understanding it's unreal!!

BLESS YOU ULTRASABERS!!! YOU DO YOURSELVES CREDIT IN A CRISIS!! LOVE YA!!!

My Point? - NEVER be afraid to pester! They answer the e-mails when they can Smiley

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #649 on: March 14, 2016, 10:05:39 AM »

Its understandable Lord Rapine...I ordered mine on the 7th and haven't heard anything as of yet either. So I know where you are coming from, there are a few of us out there that are in the same situation, I don't remember anything of my order being on back-order. It is awesome to see everyone getting their notices, but you being like what the??? Haha.  But you know from being a repeat customer they do their best to make everyone happy! That's what makes UltraSabers the best in the biz!

Also being patient is a Jedi trait. So we all don't expect a Sith Lord to sit back and just wait! LOL!!  (Just Joking!)
Good luck with your order and the raffle!!
Well, the Sith in me totally wants to freak out, but I most certainly will not...lol

I will re-iterate that I have absolutely no reason what-so-ever to doubt that they are doing their very best.

My Point? - NEVER be afraid to pester! They answer the e-mails when they can Smiley
I might just send them an email then.  If nothing more, it will put my mind at ease.   - tomorrow.

Best of luck to each of you too.  Points!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:12:37 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #650 on: March 14, 2016, 11:08:07 AM »

I wish everyone good luck in the 2016 spring Raffle of Ultrasabers that ends 3-18-2016

let the best Jedi or Sith WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #651 on: March 14, 2016, 01:16:41 PM »

I wish everyone good luck in the 2016 spring Raffle of Ultrasabers that ends 3-18-2016

let the best Jedi or Sith WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds like it would be fun!!
Who will win the majority of the raffle; Jedi or Sith?

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #652 on: March 14, 2016, 01:18:21 PM »

Well, the Sith in me totally wants to freak out, but I most certainly will not...lol

I will re-iterate that I have absolutely no reason what-so-ever to doubt that they are doing their very best.

Where are you based? If you're outside the US (as I am) you may find yourself waiting for the end of the raffle - US have to pay the postage on prizes as well, so I quite understand them holding on to my Flamberge for the time being as it's likely going to be cheaper to add a second 'sabre to the box if I win something, then post it separately. I assume that's the case, anyway!

Also, when I've used economy shipping in the past, I've been waiting for the raffle to end before they post my purchase, even if I've ordered early in the raffle period.

That sounds like it would be fun!!
Who will win the majority of the raffle; Jedi or Sith?

Well, if ever there was a clearer indication of which side the Force favours, I can't think of one Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #653 on: March 14, 2016, 02:10:41 PM »

Where are you based? If you're outside the US (as I am) you may find yourself waiting for the end of the raffle - US have to pay the postage on prizes as well, so I quite understand them holding on to my Flamberge for the time being as it's likely going to be cheaper to add a second 'sabre to the box if I win something, then post it separately. I assume that's the case, anyway!

Also, when I've used economy shipping in the past, I've been waiting for the raffle to end before they post my purchase, even if I've ordered early in the raffle period.

Good point.  I'm in Canada.

Thank you James. That's really good to know.

+1

MI5LED
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

The light and dark side both consume me

« Reply #654 on: March 14, 2016, 02:17:27 PM »

Good point.  I'm in Canada.

Thank you James. That's really good to know.

+1
Would make sense but they did ship mine out already (Canadian also) so i'm not sure about that. Maybe because it's the first time I bought directly from US but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #655 on: March 14, 2016, 02:24:49 PM »

Hmm.. not sure about this James.. My saber was packed and shipped the day after I ordered it, Smiley and to make you feel a little worse, it came a day earlier than scheduled!.. sorry! actually feel a little bad writing this now.. hope you get it soon! or maybe you've been pegged as a winner already and they're holding it back like you said? hehe.. either way, good luck with it!

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #656 on: March 14, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »

AND...back to feeling unsure.

I'm just going to stop looking at this thread.

Codajedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #657 on: March 14, 2016, 04:15:39 PM »

man just made a perches hope I put in my info right for the raffle. fingers crossed for a good prize or any prize at all Grin Grin

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #658 on: March 14, 2016, 04:17:37 PM »

AND...back to feeling unsure.

I'm just going to stop looking at this thread.

Don't panic, wait until after the raffle is over.  If it doesn't ship that next Monday then I would email them.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #659 on: March 14, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »

Don't panic, wait until after the raffle is over.  If it doesn't ship that next Monday then I would email them.
I was going to heed your advise anyway Prowl...lol

I'm not too worried.  I just want it...badly...lol

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: