Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: DARTH MAUL: Apprentice - A Star Wars Fan-Film!  (Read 5046 times)
Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« on: March 06, 2016, 02:04:05 PM »

At this juncture, this is one the most well-produced "fan-film" productions I've seen to date. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk</a>

Darth Tyranis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

"so be it..jedi"

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 03:21:47 PM »

i have this on my club page on facebook. Amazing video isn't it! love the way they captured mauls mysteriousness..one of the best fanmade videos of all time

MR Anakin (fought a good fight but ultimately couldn't handle my rage)
Dark catalyst BR AS FoC  FcP red AV  weathered leather wrapped and custom ancient sound
 Grab bag Catalyst with DC body in GB  (now BR) weathered leather wrapped
Dark initiate shotos in AS
    DS POINTS

McClane
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 09:09:26 PM »

That was fantastic! Plenty of Ultrasabers in there!

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 09:39:40 PM »

Holy cow that was amazing!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Sibian
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 03:13:08 AM »

Capture i got of one of the ultrasabers. http://imgur.com/k8JcDSM

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 05:23:25 AM »

Those 2 years they spent making this video definitely paid off, it's no doubt the best fanmade video I've ever seen, SW or otherwise.

Capture i got of one of the ultrasabers. http://imgur.com/k8JcDSM

Yep, pretty much all (?) of their hilts are US. Maul was using some V3 Initiates, I believe most of the Jedi were using Initiates as well, and the master was using a Consular.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Westmoore
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 23

temple guards

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 06:31:31 AM »

This is awesome!!!
I was (still am) mesmerised by Maul a prequel to Mauls training could be class (if it already exists please point me to it)

Chell
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 06:40:32 PM »

Nice! So very good.

Thank you! This gave me a lot more inspiration for my planned upcoming stage-show I just ordered an ultrasabre for.

Cosmo Ren
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

"I'll show you the Dark Side"

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 04:12:03 AM »

So well made. You can tell they are legit SW fans. Awesome!

Graflex SE: Blazing Red

azn86.jedi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 32

The struggle betwix light and darkness never ends

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 02:10:15 PM »

Agreed on all counts. Best SW fanfilm I have seen HANDS. DOWN. Everything from the fight, positioning, emotion, the way it was cut screams high production values. Their making-of video certainly shows that. The amount of work that went into making something like this. Certainly is movie grade stuff.

I spotted a few Ultrasabers hilts in there as well. the most obvious one to me was the consular...which I have just ordered XD

Like others here it's served as an inspiration personally and I hope it would be for the local saber stage combat group I've recently joined as well!

Ultrasabers-
Guardian GB^|Consular FO|Archon v2.1 CG|Manticore CE VA|Bellicose BR|>Emerald+Obs v4
Sentinel V4 FO|Dominix LE V4 BR Staff|Dark Initiate V4 BR|2x Dark Sentinel LE V4 CG|Dark Liberator AB|Aeon V4 BR|Std Issue BS BR|>stunt
Co-Founder: Southern Rogues Saber TCC Website: https://www.facebook.com/SothernRoguesTCC/

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 03:43:38 PM »

This fan film is awesome !!!! Love it Smiley

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 01:45:21 PM »

WOW!!!

I have seen quite a few Fan fiction films and found this one to be quite superior to all of them.  If you haven't watched the credits it actually lists Ultrasabers as the source for all sabers in the film.  I found it fascinating that they gave Maul a slight conscious that almost made him spare the female padawan.  Not that I root for the dark side, but I had to watch her die to make sure that Maul would indeed become Darth Maul.  Great movie and I would love to see some more films come from the group that made this one.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: