Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 126693 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #435 on: April 05, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »

Very nice, James! Congrats again on the raffle win   ...cough...cough...Guardian staff...cough...cough  Wink  +1

Of course! I've done it once, but the blades are too long at present. Once I have a bit of free time over the weekend, I'll throw it together with some shorter blades and maybe take it out to duel with the kids.

They work well as a staff, I think Smiley

I put up some more pictures in the gallery at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=29442.0 as well

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #436 on: April 06, 2016, 12:37:51 AM »

I will be doing my Review video of my non Raffle Prize dark Menace this week or weekend  lol

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2016, 01:51:23 AM »

Congrats JC!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

A31
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 40

The Force is with you always...

« Reply #438 on: April 06, 2016, 03:48:37 AM »

Of course! I've done it once, but the blades are too long at present. Once I have a bit of free time over the weekend, I'll throw it together with some shorter blades and maybe take it out to duel with the kids.

They work well as a staff, I think Smiley

I put up some more pictures in the gallery at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=29442.0 as well

Wow Twin Guardians...Amazing!! Congrats!

Prophecy V3 Obs lite  (AB)

Archon V2.1  Obs V4  (TRI CG)

Initiate V4   Obs V3   (GB)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #439 on: April 06, 2016, 06:10:10 AM »

I don't think I've ever seen pics of a guardian staff, looking forward to some shots of it, JC!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #440 on: April 07, 2016, 01:49:19 AM »

You know I wonder if US would swap out the emerald driver on the emerald prize with a recharge port? :O That would be so cool! Maybe even quick disconnects too? Roll Eyes

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #441 on: April 07, 2016, 06:04:55 PM »

I ordered for the raffle a Chosen One SE with Tri BR blade, but because it's on backorder and that could be for weeks, I'm getting discouraged and impatient.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #442 on: April 07, 2016, 07:42:32 PM »

You know I wonder if US would swap out the emerald driver on the emerald prize with a recharge port? :O That would be so cool! Maybe even quick disconnects too? Roll Eyes

I wouldn't suggest that. The emerald driver is a much better prize than a recharge port. Taking the batteries out isn't a big deal, and being able to customize color is a much better perk. This is of course my opinion. Also, there is always the possibility of the saber coming with a recharge port to begin with. I won a 2nd prize a while ago that came with a recharge port.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #443 on: April 08, 2016, 12:17:54 AM »

I wouldn't suggest that. The emerald driver is a much better prize than a recharge port. Taking the batteries out isn't a big deal, and being able to customize color is a much better perk. This is of course my opinion. Also, there is always the possibility of the saber coming with a recharge port to begin with. I won a 2nd prize a while ago that came with a recharge port.
The reason I ask is cause my friend who may be getting one for the next raffle has been looking at the emerald option and isn't very impressed cause it takes more work to change the color than to leave it the same. Plus the man is in love(not literally) with things where the batteries don't have to be changed. So being able to just stick it in the wall to charge is awesome to him cause he wants a Star Wars universe so win-win there. I'll email US later.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #444 on: April 08, 2016, 02:32:16 AM »

From memory, a forum member did a review on an Emerald Flamberge last year and went thru all these details . . . . He got flickering working on his side blades by dropping the brightness on channel 4 (dedicated to the side LED's) on the pulse settings to give the impression of a flicker to a different colour but it was really just a lower brightness on the side LED's . . . This is the same as how you can get a flicker on the switch LED with the switch dedicated to CH.4 . . . I think when I looked at Lev's video the side blades pulse / flickered / FoC to almost "off" while the main blades FoC was white (I think) . . . it would be great if they've got extra channel's to work with, but I think this is how Lev's Flamberge will be set up . . .  Smiley

EDIT . . . the other thing to remember is a 2.Ch Emerald cross guard saber where at least 2 colours are available to the main blade HAS to have at least a third channel for the side LED's (power / brightness) . . . So my guess would be that all the Emerald cross guard sabers would be available in 4.Ch only, technically . . . . . BUT, maybe we ARE seeing some new Emerald functionality . . . would be very cool . . .  Cool

Let me throw some clarity on this.  Think about a regular 4 channel saber, without the crossguard.  You set up your colors for your pulse/flicker with the four sliders, in whatever mix of RGBW/RGBA you like, so if you want a flicker between full brightness and 80% brightness on one single color, you just set the sliders for the two settings at 100%/80%, right?  If you wanted a color that's a mix of two or more of the channels, you set them to full (whatever numerical value that is, for you), and a reduced setting (say, 80% of whatever your full setting is for each channel).  Same when you set the flash on clash, you use the sliders to set whatever you want your flash color to be.  Now, imagine taking the LED that's on channel 4 and separating it from the others, and shifting it down to the crossguard area.  You'd set a BR flicker for R100/80, and channel 4 also to 100/80.  That will make all three blades on a Flamberge or Renegade flicker in sync.  Or you could set them to flicker opposite each other (main set to 100/80, side channel set to 80/100) if you really wanted.  You couldn't set the side blades to flash to another color than what their basic LED is, BUT you could make them dim or brighten with the FoC, by using the slider for channel 4.  Make sense?

Timmerz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Greeting to all...!

« Reply #445 on: April 08, 2016, 04:31:41 AM »

Wow! Congrats to all the winners, I just joined so I missed out! Jealous a bit I am. Have fun With your awesome prizes!

Boba-Fett

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #446 on: April 08, 2016, 05:29:45 AM »

Wow! Congrats to all the winners, I just joined so I missed out! Jealous a bit I am. Have fun With your awesome prizes!

Timmerz,

You need to read and acknowledge the rules before you make any more posts:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #447 on: April 08, 2016, 02:41:39 PM »

I cant wait for the next big raffle my Entry saber will be the Consular

sabers I own:

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #448 on: April 08, 2016, 11:39:11 PM »

I will be doing my Review video of my non Raffle Prize dark Menace this week or weekend  lol

I finally made my review Video of my Dark Menace for everyone look at

sabers I own:

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254