Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle ends 04/29/2016  (Read 168170 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: April 11, 2016, 04:53:24 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Friday, April 29th, 2016.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we QUADRUPLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between April 11th, 2016 and April 29th, 2016.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 95 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 95?  Yes, NINETY FIVE!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away over NINETY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [fifteen winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty four winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty four winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twenty eight winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $300 or more.  Enter the coupon code "300Plug"
  • Free Random Stand for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Stand"

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on April 30th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 95 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:27:00 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 05:05:11 AM »

Wow. Another awesome giveaway..

Thanks Deep.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 05:10:06 AM »

Another great promotion from US!
A big thanks to Deep and the rest of the team.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

cnhao
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 05:11:35 AM »

I just missed out on the promo deal that ended on the 8th. But I will try to jump on this event.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 05:14:07 AM »

Just saw it on the main site.  Looking forward to seeing the next round of winners and their prizes.

Thanks as always to US.

Addendum - oh my holy Sith, I just realized that it says TWO Emerald prizes and TWO Grand Prizes.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:18:46 AM by Vivectius » Logged

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 05:20:59 AM »

I knew y'all would do this after I ordered and received my Emerald Scorpion.  Good thing I have more sabers on my list, ready to buy.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 05:35:52 AM »

Ugh. I'll never be able to enter one x.x Someone help a brah out? Tongue Lol. I'll enter one eventually though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 05:53:34 AM »

Just WOW . . . . another raffle, SOOOOOOO flippin awesome, huge thank you for all this fun Ultrasabers . . . . .  Grin Grin Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 06:16:03 AM »

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll now!  *rubs hands together* 

What to get, what to get...

azn86.jedi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 32

The struggle betwix light and darkness never ends

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 06:43:17 AM »

Awwww yesssss!!!!! An excuse to order my Emerald Bellicose!

Noob question though. I don't suppose this raffle is limited to State based customers? No restriction on overseas customers?

Ultrasabers-
Guardian GB^|Consular FO|Archon v2.1 CG|Manticore CE VA|Bellicose BR|>Emerald+Obs v4
Sentinel V4 FO|Dominix LE V4 BR Staff|Dark Initiate V4 BR|2x Dark Sentinel LE V4 CG|Dark Liberator AB|Aeon V4 BR|Std Issue BS BR|>stunt
Co-Founder: Southern Rogues Saber TCC Website: https://www.facebook.com/SothernRoguesTCC/

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 06:52:00 AM »

Awwww yesssss!!!!! An excuse to order my Emerald Bellicose!

Noob question though. I don't suppose this raffle is limited to State based customers? No restriction on overseas customers?

Anyone, anywhere in the WORLD can enter . . . . I'm an Aussie, and I've been very lucky in these raffles . . . .  Grin

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll now!  *rubs hands together* 

What to get, what to get...

Correct me if I'm wrong Prowl, but isn't it time for a Catalyst ? ? ?

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2016, 07:02:56 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong Prowl, but isn't it time for a Catalyst ? ? ?

Or maybe another Prophecy!

Tongue

azn86.jedi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 32

The struggle betwix light and darkness never ends

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2016, 07:11:31 AM »

Anyone, anywhere in the WORLD can enter . . . . I'm an Aussie, and I've been very lucky in these raffles . . . .  Grin

good to know!!! Point!

Ultrasabers-
Guardian GB^|Consular FO|Archon v2.1 CG|Manticore CE VA|Bellicose BR|>Emerald+Obs v4
Sentinel V4 FO|Dominix LE V4 BR Staff|Dark Initiate V4 BR|2x Dark Sentinel LE V4 CG|Dark Liberator AB|Aeon V4 BR|Std Issue BS BR|>stunt
Co-Founder: Southern Rogues Saber TCC Website: https://www.facebook.com/SothernRoguesTCC/

edgegrip
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2016, 07:33:57 AM »

Hope i can win something this time.  Cry

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 07:39:39 AM »

Dang! Here we go again, yee-haa! Shots fired bang bang!

I certainly can attest to the awesomeness of winning! I posted a youtube yesterday of my 2nd Prize, a Crimson Menace!

Here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=30190.0

This time I am 90% certain I shall get a Dark Prophecy v3, Tri-Cree Blazing Red (one of my favorite colors), Obsidian v4 etc.!  Cheesy

Good luck to all who enter!  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: