Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 77   Go Down
Author Topic: Ruin A Wish Foundation  (Read 268455 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #480 on: June 30, 2016, 09:11:16 PM »

(Logos, I think you may have mixed up the gender there...lol  - oh, never mind, you can't see well... Tongue)

Granted. it stinks in here, 'cause Kylo's the shell!

I wish I could order 10 sabers at once. Wink

You don't need to make a wish in order to order 10 Sabers, but for the sake of the thread, granted. And, they are in the mail. What's not in the mail, is your mortgage payment, Waterville, electricity bill, and, they are in the mail. What's not in the mail, is your mortgage payment, water bill, electricity bill, and all other bills that need to be paid.

I wish I didn't have to drive so far to work everyday.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #481 on: June 30, 2016, 09:49:18 PM »

You don't need to make a wish in order to order 10 Sabers, but for the sake of the thread, granted. And, they are in the mail. What's not in the mail, is your mortgage payment, Waterville, electricity bill, and, they are in the mail. What's not in the mail, is your mortgage payment, water bill, electricity bill, and all other bills that need to be paid.

Granted, now you have to walk.

I wish I could AFFORD 10 sabers at once.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

@hsokafan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 65531

« Reply #482 on: July 01, 2016, 12:19:03 AM »

Lol, actually I am female but the account is my brother's who buys the sabers.
You both kinda right.
He's always working so he decided to let me take over.

Lightside points. May the force be with you!!😉
14 Sabers:
Initiate LE V2 (3 of them) 1 green 2 bright green (Phantasm V2)
Dark Initiate LE V4 lite sound 24" UE MG, windows, AS with color discs use my GB blade for practice.
More fun color discs!!!😃
Dark Initiate V4 BR 24" UE MG, silver v2 coupler
Black coupler
RGB Manticore 36" UE HG sound FoC AS Covertec
RGB Dominix 36"
Archon V3.1 AS FOC AB
Rgb Dominix w covertec
Initiate LE V4 GB
Dark Apprentice LE V4 SRD
Sentinel V4 LE BR
PHANTOM V2 SRD (2 DOMINIX)

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #483 on: July 01, 2016, 01:47:41 AM »

Granted, now you have to walk.

I wish I could AFFORD 10 sabers at once.

Granted, you become a millllllllllllllionaire. But, all the people who so much as looked your way for the past ~20 years come to your home, demanding that you give them some of your money. Frightened by the heavily-armed Canadian mob, you reluctantly fork over the cash. Even when you're broke, the crowd still feels gypped, and want all the possessions you're left with. This time, you stand up for yourself and fight back. Angered by not getting what they want, they charge your home and drag you outside. They douse you in spicy mustard, then tie you to a tree and flog you with a cat o' nine tails made of car radio antennae. The stress of it all eventually binds you to the tree itself and makes the both of you immortal and invincible. You become the watcher of events, and are forced to bear witness to all things until the end of this world. Despite seeing innumerable acts of charity and goodness, the sheer barbarity of other happenings turn you into a sad, cynical, and ultimately hateful tree - grass dies around you, animals don't dare step on your land, and dandelions grow around you. It'd be nice, but these dandelions are secretly GMO bee-plant hybrids planted by the World Government in order to take over the galaxy and resurrect the long-lost city of Atlantis. With the power of bee-plants and Atlantean souls and technology on their side, the World Government succeeds. However, their triumph has unexpected consequences - they rip a hole into the 7 2/7th dimension, which sucks up both our dimension and the other 7 5/7 dimensions, plunging countless lives and atoms into disharmony and chaos. After centuries of pure discord on earth, the dimensions affected by the ripples of your wish finally collapse into each other, and only then does your life and duty as a tree-man end.

I wish my pipe and pipe accessories were here already.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #484 on: July 01, 2016, 04:56:59 AM »

My bad for this post guys. I was driving and using talk to text... epic fail -points for me.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2016, 06:39:44 AM »

(Wow Burce O_o)

Granted, but you'll never find any product for it anywhere.

I wish I could go somewhere.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #486 on: July 02, 2016, 02:05:18 AM »

Wink

Lord Rapine wakes up, screaming "WHERE AM I?!?!"

"Whoa there partner", says the man in the seat beside him. "Looks like you had another knight mare. Haha, get it? Because you keep dreaming of evil medieval horses."

Rapine, confused but not wanting to rouse any suspicion in the man, reluctantly agrees. He takes a further look around his surroundings - huge front windows, control panel with tons of buttons, pilot uniforms...he's an aviator! And the man beside him is his copilot!

"Wow, I guess wishes really do come true!", Rapine exclaims.

The two of them start up the plane and begin their voyage into the wide world beyond them. After flying for a couple hours, they set the plane on autopilot while they eat, talk, and catch a good night's rest.

Rapine and the man are woken up by a loud, blaring noise coming from the control panel. "Warning, system failure imminent", the speaker says.

"We're going down! And just over the...BERMUDA TRIANGLE?!?", Rapine shouts.

"You mean you're going down." Rapine looks over at the man who used to be beside him - in his stead is no man, but a giant octopus-man-bat! The hideous manticore jumps from one of the front windows and flies off, leaving Rapine to perish alone.

SPLISH-SPLASH. The plane connects with the water, with the weight and velocity of the traveling aeroplane sending enormous tidal waves onto the coasts of the US, Africa, and Canada, killing millions. Just as well, the islands of Papua New Guinea and Hawaii are wiped off the face of the earth.

The plane descends further into the deep, blue sea, and finally reaches the bottom...when a giant eye (that also doubles as a mouth, and triples as an ear) opens! The gaping maw of the mysterious being(?) swallows the plane whole, with Rapine still inside, and still alive due to his seatbelt, oxygen mask, and water flotation devices.

Rapine wakes up on the cliff of a mysterious shore. The ground is purple, the sky is red, and the sand is a light brown. Kind of a tan color. He further coughs up sea water and some plankton, before turning to see the expanse of the strange land before him. But he is not greeted by a wondrous, new location for him to explore - instead, he sees only Shub-Niggurath, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young.

Seeing such a fasntastic, terrible, and monstrous sight causes Rapine's eyes to burst into violent flames, and the scorch marks leave the side of his face a charred mess. As he falls to the ground in horror and pain, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young opens its mouth, commanding its children to feast.

I wish for maracas.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #487 on: July 02, 2016, 02:43:12 AM »

Wink

Lord Rapine wakes up, screaming "WHERE AM I?!?!"

"Whoa there partner", says the man in the seat beside him. "Looks like you had another knight mare. Haha, get it? Because you keep dreaming of evil medieval horses."

Rapine, confused but not wanting to rouse any suspicion in the man, reluctantly agrees. He takes a further look around his surroundings - huge front windows, control panel with tons of buttons, pilot uniforms...he's an aviator! And the man beside him is his copilot!

"Wow, I guess wishes really do come true!", Rapine exclaims.

The two of them start up the plane and begin their voyage into the wide world beyond them. After flying for a couple hours, they set the plane on autopilot while they eat, talk, and catch a good night's rest.

Rapine and the man are woken up by a loud, blaring noise coming from the control panel. "Warning, system failure imminent", the speaker says.

"We're going down! And just over the...BERMUDA TRIANGLE?!?", Rapine shouts.

"You mean you're going down." Rapine looks over at the man who used to be beside him - in his stead is no man, but a giant octopus-man-bat! The hideous manticore jumps from one of the front windows and flies off, leaving Rapine to perish alone.

SPLISH-SPLASH. The plane connects with the water, with the weight and velocity of the traveling aeroplane sending enormous tidal waves onto the coasts of the US, Africa, and Canada, killing millions. Just as well, the islands of Papua New Guinea and Hawaii are wiped off the face of the earth.

The plane descends further into the deep, blue sea, and finally reaches the bottom...when a giant eye (that also doubles as a mouth, and triples as an ear) opens! The gaping maw of the mysterious being(?) swallows the plane whole, with Rapine still inside, and still alive due to his seatbelt, oxygen mask, and water flotation devices.

Rapine wakes up on the cliff of a mysterious shore. The ground is purple, the sky is red, and the sand is a light brown. Kind of a tan color. He further coughs up sea water and some plankton, before turning to see the expanse of the strange land before him. But he is not greeted by a wondrous, new location for him to explore - instead, he sees only Shub-Niggurath, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young.

Seeing such a fasntastic, terrible, and monstrous sight causes Rapine's eyes to burst into violent flames, and the scorch marks leave the side of his face a charred mess. As he falls to the ground in horror and pain, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young opens its mouth, commanding its children to feast.

I wish for maracas.

Granted. 2 brand new maracas from Fisher price, for which some spoiled kid throws a fit cuz he wants the maracas you have. His mother belittles you for being a grown man playing with maracas. You've been shamed, and your maracas are now at a yard sale for .25¢ each

I wish for better work shoes

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #488 on: July 02, 2016, 02:49:39 AM »

Granted, but now you can't go to because your shoes are ALL you have, and your birthday suit is unacceptable.

I wish I could sleep on a more normal schedule.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Eques Discipulus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 29

Light side points please.

« Reply #489 on: July 02, 2016, 05:08:47 AM »

I wish I could sleep on a more normal schedule.

Granted, you begin to sleep on a more normal schedule.  From there it naturally follows that you begin to do everything else normally as well.  Eventually you become so normal that you start finding anything not normal distasteful.  You even decide that Kylo Ren guy is abnormal and quite distasteful.  All the abnormally awesome people on this forum now make you shudder and you finally give up your lightsaber while renouncing the Knights of Ren to lead a perfectly normal life.

I wish I didn't have to work all weekend.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #490 on: July 02, 2016, 05:20:38 AM »

(Oh my.  Complete normalcy is HORRIFYING.  O_O )

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #491 on: July 02, 2016, 06:02:20 AM »

(Oh my.  Complete normalcy is HORRIFYING.  O_O )

Granted. Out of the possible 48 hours of the weekend, you'll work 42 of them, so it's not really all weekend.

I wish I was a liitle bit taller, and a baller.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2016, 10:03:48 AM »

Granted. Out of the possible 48 hours of the weekend, you'll work 42 of them, so it's not really all weekend.

I wish I was a liitle bit taller, and a baller.
Granted. Now you're 7' tall, and play for the Washington Generals.

I wish it was July 5th already (delivery day). Smiley

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #493 on: July 04, 2016, 04:59:22 AM »

Granted. Now you're 7' tall, and play for the Washington Generals.

I wish it was July 5th already (delivery day). Smiley

Granted. The mail carrier delivers a letter saying your delivery was lost in transit, and cannot be found.

I wish they made more Christian Bale Batman films

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #494 on: July 04, 2016, 11:47:11 AM »

Granted. The mail carrier delivers a letter saying your delivery was lost in transit, and cannot be found.

I wish they made more Christian Bale Batman films

Granted, but Christian Bale is now a mute due to the strain on his vocal chords from the growly batman voice he does and is now over dubbed by Gilbert Gotfried.

I wish the 4th of July was over already.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 77   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: