Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 77   Go Down
Author Topic: Ruin A Wish Foundation  (Read 268528 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1050 on: July 26, 2018, 02:01:31 PM »

Granted, she is a SW know-it-all and henpecks you into hating the franchise by always telling you that you know nothing.

I wish things were different.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1051 on: July 26, 2018, 07:57:07 AM »

Granted, she is a SW know-it-all and henpecks you into hating the franchise by always telling you that you know nothing.

You forgot this

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1052 on: July 26, 2018, 08:06:13 PM »

Granted, but things are so different you can't assimilate. Plus there is NO COFFEE!

I wish I could go furniture shopping.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #1053 on: July 27, 2018, 01:01:56 PM »

( I am totally okay owning a crashed star destroyer it would still be awesome, though getting it leveled would be a bitch)

Granted but everything is painted a hideous shade of baby poop brown/green with neon orange and purple stripes and pink polka dots as fabric (even the leather) It is also all built for alien anatomy and exceedingly uncomfortable.

I wish I could find the black series vader helmet at a decent price.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1054 on: July 27, 2018, 01:23:27 PM »

HAHAHA! I literally imagined pink polka dots as soon as I made my wish. Well done!

Granted, but it only plays child Anakin voice clips, and they never stop. "Has anyone ever seen a pod race?" "Mom, you said that the biggest problem in the universe is no one helps each other." "Are you an angel?"

I wish I could get a full angel roll down.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #1055 on: August 07, 2018, 01:26:04 PM »

Unfortunately I don't understand your wish. Makes it difficult to ruin.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1056 on: August 07, 2018, 05:58:03 PM »

Unfortunately I don't understand your wish. Makes it difficult to ruin.

I wish I could consistently do an angel roll with my saber. Rolling the hilt of a saber along outstretched arms from one hand to the other.

Now you can destroy my wish. Smiley

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #1057 on: August 08, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »

Granted, part way through you realise you picked up the $4 Billion prototype that has inadequate shielding and are now severely burned missing a portion of the back of your skull and your dominant hand above the wrist. Further the portotype explodes and after suing you the government now owns you and does dangerous research on you.

I wish I would win the summer raffle.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #1058 on: August 09, 2018, 06:19:30 AM »

Granted but the world economy crashes, postal system shuts down and your prize never comes...

I wish I could play a Jedi in a Star Wars movie.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1059 on: August 09, 2018, 06:58:16 AM »

Granted, but it's Jar Jar Binks' dumber cousin turned Jedi. And your only line is "Maxi big the Force"

I wish crack heads didn't sleep in the park down the street so I could feel safer using my sabers there at night.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #1060 on: August 09, 2018, 08:54:25 AM »

Granted, but it's Jar Jar Binks' dumber cousin turned Jedi. And your only line is "Maxi big the Force"

Grin

I wish crack heads didn't sleep in the park down the street so I could feel safer using my sabers there at night.

Granted, the crack heads leave and are soon replaced by Jehovah witnesses seriously trying to make you quit your pagan beliefs about the Force. They hang around the park (and neighbourhood) taking turns so that there is always a (very awake) pair at all times of day or night.

Sabers Owned

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1061 on: August 09, 2018, 09:30:06 AM »

Never mind. I guess it's time to introduce myself to the crack heads. That will be just fine thank you. Smiley

Do you have a wish?

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #1062 on: August 09, 2018, 09:35:09 AM »

Guess I'm really not awake today... Roll Eyes

I wish I had more time to practice with my lightsaber

Sabers Owned

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1063 on: August 09, 2018, 09:41:03 AM »

Granted, but you can only practice at the mall in front of Hot Topic or at the crack head park with me.

I wish my hair wasn't turning grey.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #1064 on: August 09, 2018, 01:37:01 PM »

Granted....Now it's turning PINK  Grin

I wish my neighbour wasn't so into me

Sabers Owned

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 77   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: