Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Internal dimensions for the Raven and the Mantis?  (Read 580 times)
JrFaust
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: May 20, 2016, 01:06:25 AM »

I would like to start building the internal chassis for these hilts while I wait for them, but I haven't been able to find the internal dimensions of any hilts.
The two internal dimensions I am mainly after are the hilt internal diameter and length and any dimensions beyond that would be great.

Any information or pointers in the right direction are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Silence! I do not have time for sides. Global Obedience and Domination through assimilation, resistance is futile.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 04:58:42 AM »

Hi and welcome to SaberForum!

While I can't answer your question, there is something that I have to ask of you.

If you could take a minute to head over to the Rules Section of the Forum: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Please just take a moment to read through the rules and reply to them with an acknowledgement. This is a requirement for all users and it's just how we hold each other accountable.

Once you do that, you are officially a member of out forum! Hopefully someone who owns these hilts can give you some correct information!

Thanks for your compliance!

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

JrFaust
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 03:52:26 PM »

Thank you for the welcome!

Yep I had already gone to the rules section.
I posted an acknowledgement (page 496 3rd down) or at least I thought I had, is there a specific wording I needed to use?

Silence! I do not have time for sides. Global Obedience and Domination through assimilation, resistance is futile.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:56:31 PM »

My apologies! It didn't register on my computer as you acknowledging the rules! No harm done right? Smiley

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

JrFaust
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 01:12:35 PM »

No harm no foul.  Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: