Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My review on my purchase  (Read 1033 times)
CheeseBurger131
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« on: May 25, 2016, 11:17:47 PM »

Well...I was really really excited for it. I did wait 2 monthes waiting for the bellicose or something to be back in stock, but my birthday was coming and I decided to get the Liberator instead. I thought it looked really cool in the pictures. It looked just like a lightsaber! The light on the blade was perfect! And six days after ordering it, I got my lightsaber along with my free T-Shirt and blade plug because it was May the 4th. I couldn't wait to see myself holding an actual real looking lightsaber, haha. A lightsaber with the light actually looking real! After a while I finally ripped open the cardboard Smiley im just 13 so im not that strong. I saw all this bubble wrap and started popping all of it Smiley and then I could pull my lightsaber out and wow, it was heavy! I had a plastic one from Disney World and it was like paper compared to this lol. I took off all the bubble wrap, and some black cloth was covering the hilt. I took that off too and it was my free T-Shirt Smiley and then there was a few tiny plastic bags and it was my 2 blade plugs and some cards and also my charger. I looked at my lightsaber and it was so shiny! As soon as I grabbed it, not so shiny anymore but still shiny. And I put my finger on the button, and a piece of the button was loose. I turned it on and I jumped because I didn't expect it to be that LOUD. I was really dissapointed with the light, it was bright but I felt like I was tricked and lied to. It is way different from what they show you, in person it is actually just the color and the blade tip is very very visable. Also there is no white um, inside of... I CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS but theres no white in it.  I decided to stay positive and started to spin it and stuff and even posted a video on youtube and on the videos section of the forums, I was really happy. While spinning I hit a drawer by accident, but I didn't really care because its the toughest, and most strong blades ever. It even says on the card and I didn't hit it that hard either. I hit it again later too but wasn't that hard too, but later I saw a whole bunch of marks on my blade. And two marks of paint. Also I checked the blade plugs and I was not given a circle plug, but this pointed one. I emailed them and they told me it was because the circle plug had stock issues so they upgraded me with another one. But I didn't want an upgrade, and they didn't exactly tell me if I could send it back. So I just dealt with that and one night I just put it on top of my drawer because I have no other space and the next day the hit was damaged. I guess they never talked about how strong their hilts are, and also there is no better way to remove batteries but to hit it against your hand or table to get the batteries out. Thats my review, I would give UltraSabers um, 7/10. Because for me 6/10 and lower is sort of mean and im not a mean person, or I don't try to be.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:22:47 PM »

You were not lied to haha.

The camera actually picks up sabers in a way that makes them look fantastic. Unfortunately, a white cored blade is impossible (unless you get an Adegan Silver Blade)

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 12:47:50 AM »

Yeah its just how the camera pics up the light. Though if you hold the saber a certain way you can see a core EFFECT. Even my MR/Hasbro sabers have solid colors to them too in person. Glad you like your saber either way though. Would like to see what it is Tongue We use photobucket then img links to post pics but I'll check out your video though =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 03:34:26 AM »

Many people in their review videos (available on the product pages) comment on how much brighter and whiter the blades look on camera.  They say it's more true to the actual color in person.  Unfortunately, cameras, particularly cheap ones with lower resolution, tend to brighten the blades because the camera focuses on the single light source and blows it out.  If you got an incorrect impression from seeing pics and vids, that's unfortunate but no fault of Ultra Sabers.

In pics of multiple lit blades, you can usually get a more realistic look at them because the camera had more than one light source on which to focus.

CheeseBurger131
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 10:35:32 PM »

Yeah that's ok I guess. So there is no way to actually get that white in the middle?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 11:35:22 PM »

Its like that on ANY custom sabers out there not just US, its just how the cameras pick up the lights. We might get that kind of saber tech one day though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: