Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Color Change On My Shock  (Read 1467 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: June 13, 2016, 06:03:46 PM »

So I just had a quick question, I'm going to be applying for the Rebel Legion here soon. I was wondering. I'm wanting to change my Shock to Guardian Blue, I know kinda odd of me but Tongue Since its Blazing Red does the resistor need to be changed or for simple stunts from US is it all the same? Also which led unit would I then need? Should just be a simple wiring job if all I need to do is to wire the led. Thanks for the info on that =] I know its probably been covered before but I forget. Its just a standard stunt saber so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 08:42:00 PM »

Hey Zren.  Are you thinking about getting quick disconnects ?  I know how much that you really like your Shock with a red blade.  I have an older Shock LE stunt in GB that I can gift to you if you could use that saber for your Rebel Legion.  Just send me a PM.  Should take a week or so from Canada to wherever you now live.  Here's a reminder photo.   Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 09:54:40 PM »

Noo its fine. As Sirius Black would say: You keep it Tongue Like I said it'll have QD's on it anyway so I'll be able to switch back to red any time ;o Just wondering if a different resistor would be needed or if its still all the same set ups on stunt sabers. Plus I'm flat broke anyway x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Kouri
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 328

Artisan

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 12:59:42 PM »

US stunts all share the same close-enough resistor to make LED swapping a breeze.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »

Wondering though, a buddy of mine is offering to send me a tri-cree blue led, I just want to change my Shock to the light Tongue Would I still be able to use that one? I'm guessing its from the other guys so not the led brand US uses so I'm wondering is if I'd then have to change the resistor or not. I'm thinking of wiring all 3 blue dies or just the 2, not too sure yet. Need to know soon though. Has anyone ever tried to wire just the 2 dies and still gotten cool results color wise?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: