Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Don't miss the GIGANTIC Halloween Sale  (Read 22854 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: October 05, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »

We love our sabers during Halloween.  And again this year we are going to put them on sale for you guys!  We must be out of our mind to out this much stuff on sale...

Throughout the year you guys have seen sabers come in and out of stock.  With virtually the entire inventory on sale, sabers are going to go FAST!  Don't wait to the last minute and miss out on the saber you are eyeing.  Sale ends October 21st!  Check it out here now:

http://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/51.htm

Anakin Skywalker ROTS UltraFX                 $299.00             Sale Price: $275.00
Prophecy Battle Staff                                 $189.00             Sale Price: $140.00
Prophecy Battle Staff Initiate                      $174.00             Sale Price: $140.00
Raven                                                       $159.00             Sale Price: $135.00
Dark Shock                                               $159.00              Sale Price: $144.00
Dark WarGlaive                                         $159.00              Sale Price: $139.00
Shock LE                                                   $159.00             Sale Price: $144.00
Consular                                                    $149.00             Sale Price: $125.00
WarGlaive                                                  $149.00             Sale Price: $139.00
Bane                                                          $149.00             Sale Price: $139.00
Catalyst                                                     $149.00             Sale Price: $144.00
Archon v2                                                  $149.00             Sale Price: $120.00   BRAND NEW!
Dark Catalyst                                             $149.00             Sale Price: $115.00    WHOA!
Shock                                                        $139.00             Sale Price: $130.00
Phantom v3                                                $129.00             Sale Price: $124.00
Phantasm v3                                              $129.00             Sale Price: $124.00  
Bellicose                                                     $124.00            Sale Price: $120.00
Phantom v2                                                $119.00             Sale Price: $110.00
Phantasm                                                   $119.00             Sale Price: $110.00
Phantom Initiate v3                                    $119.00             Sale Price: $110.00
Phantasm Initiate v3                                  $119.00             Sale Price: $110.00
Phantom Initiate v2                                    $109.00            Sale Price: $100.00
Phantasm Initiate v2                                  $109.00            Sale Price: $100.00
The Prophecy                                              $99.00             Sale Price: $70.00     WHOA!!
Aeon LE v3                                                 $74.99             Sale Price: $65.00
Dominix LE v3                                             $74.99            Sale Price: $65.00
Aeon v3                                                      $69.99            Sale Price: $65.00
Dominix v3                                                 $69.99            Sale Price: $65.00
The Dominix v2 LE                                      $69.99            Sale Price: $60.00
Initiate LE v3                                              $64.99            Sale Price: $55.00
Dark Initiate LE v3                                      $64.99            Sale Price: $55.00
The Aeon                                                   $64.99            Sale Price: $55.00
The Dominix v2                                          $64.99            Sale Price: $60.00
Dark Initiate LE v2                                     $59.99            Sale Price: $50.00
Initiate LE v2                                             $59.99            Sale Price: $50.00
Dark Initiate v3                                         $59.99             Sale Price: $55.00
Initiate v3                                                 $59.99            Sale Price: $55.00
The Initiate v2                                          $54.99             Sale Price: $50.00
The Dark Initiate v2                                  $54.99             Sale Price: $50.00

RGB Option                                               $90.00            Sale Price: $60.00
Staff LE Option                                          $5.00             Sale Price: FREE
Ultra Sabers T-Shirts                                 $20.00            Sale Price: $15.00
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:19:23 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 07:43:48 PM »

You just can't let me hold onto the contents of my wallet can you?  Gotta just keep tempting me...

Great sale guys.  Everybody, get your sabers now so you can have them in time for Halloween!  That way all your friends will see them and buy their own Wink

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:54:40 PM »

awesome!!!! Grin

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt!

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »

I just sent every F****** penny I had on 3 more sabers!

Do you want me to tell you which ones?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »

Spidey, you know the answer to that..... HECK YES!!!

Deep.... THANK YOU! ! ! I was planning on purchasing a couple of people's X-Mas presents this month to be well and sure they'd be here in time for me to do a little custom work, and now they go on sale RIGHT when I was gonna buy em'! Now I can upgrade one of them from an Initiate LE to an Aeon LE too! (V3, of course) Once again, you guys are the BEST!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

shyguy3000
Knight Major

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:08:44 PM »

I just sent every F****** penny I had on 3 more sabers!

Do you want me to tell you which ones?

Heck yes. and I'll tell what I just ordered too. =D

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 08:14:40 PM »

Let me start off by saying I'm a little disgusted with myself, the Dark took hold and I went nuts. I meant I got 4 I forgot my grab bag.
WARNING!
Alcohol and US sale is a bad frickin combo.

None of the sabers I got have sound, I'm not a big fan of sound.

I also don't have That much money. Grin

1) Archon V2 Adegan Silver w/ normal pommel. - For my best man ,He's my master and like the embodiment of all things good.

2) Consular Bane's Heart w/ normal shroud. - For Megan's Maid of honor.

3) Dark War Glaive Consular Green(I request the green made a little darker if possible) w/ silver claws. - For me! Grin

4) Grab Bag Metal Hilt Gaurdian blue w/blade - Just for a wazz, See what they send me.

And I am thinking about getting a Raven but

What COLOR should I get it in?

Colors I don't Have: Dark Violet, Pryrestone Orange, and Violet Amethyst.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »

@Kham:  Whoa dude!  Alcohol + US site... sounds like, in the words of our pal Ackbar, "a trap" lol.  Sound is AWESOME, you just have to go for it sometime soon... once you get it you'll change your outlook completely.  Obsidian is friggin sweet.

For the Raven my vote is Violet Amethyst or Dark Violet.  If you get VA and a Lee filter book you can make it whatever shade you want, so that might be your best bet!

Good choices for the rest though!  I bet your best man and Meg's maid of honor are gonna love em.  (shame you didn't have them before the wedding, you could have dueled at the reception - that's like my dream lol)

Back to the topic!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »

@Kham:  Whoa dude!  Alcohol + US site... sounds like, in the words of our pal Ackbar, "a trap" lol.  Sound is AWESOME, you just have to go for it sometime soon... once you get it you'll change your outlook completely.  Obsidian is friggin sweet.

For the Raven my vote is Violet Amethyst or Dark Violet.  If you get VA and a Lee filter book you can make it whatever shade you want, so that might be your best bet!

Good choices for the rest though!  I bet your best man and Meg's maid of honor are gonna love em.  (shame you didn't have them before the wedding, you could have dueled at the reception - that's like my dream lol)

Back to the topic!

Ok, I have to clear something up because I feel like I lying to yall.

The wedding isnt until Nov $ that's why all this hospital crap was bogus, so really your support helped me not lose my mind.

It's just easier to say my wife than fiance, cause i cant speel it right. We've also been together 6 years and I'm tired of waiting.

Exactly back to the topic!

This sale is ridiculous.

I blew up all my friends facebook's with the link.

Ultra Sabers FTW!

shyguy3000
Knight Major

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »

And I am thinking about getting a Raven but

What COLOR should I get it in?

Colors I don't Have: Dark Violet, Pryrestone Orange, and Violet Amethyst.

Impressive, =D

As far as raven goes any of the current colors you currently do not have would look with hilt I think .  Note actually only seen the violet amethyst and Pryrestone Orange  in person, Have not seen the Dark Violet just yet

Anyways my turn.

I'm getting a Dominix v3 in Dark Violet, With Sound and Blue Switch and vented pommel of course.

and

Archon v2 with Sun Rider's Destiny, Sound with Green Switch. Regular Pommel, and Quick Disconnect

Both Sabers also have Li-ion setup. also used my rewards points which knock off $33 off the price tag for both sabers. =D

And Yeah Hopefully that will end my saber cravings for the rest of the year. lol    

*EDIT* SAY WHAT? Normally I'm not a big fan of liars, but in this case I'll forgive you and as well as say congratz to the both of you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:38:38 PM by shyguy3000 » Logged

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »

EDIT:

Nov. 4

Again sorry I feel doodie.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »

Kham, if it were me, IF it were me.... I'd go Raven, SS Claws, Dark VA, and probably through the Archon Pommel with the black accents on that sucker (I love that pommel). I think that would make for a most sinister and unique blade. HOWEVER.... given what you just likely spent.... and that you're getting hitched next month.... unless you are totally loaded, I hate to say you might wanna wait for your wallet to refill. Then again, last chance to buy without it immediately affecting anyone but you... (can't get yelled at XD)  Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 09:11:30 PM »

Kham, if it were me, IF it were me.... I'd go Raven, SS Claws, Dark VA, and probably through the Archon Pommel with the black accents on that sucker (I love that pommel). I think that would make for a most sinister and unique blade. HOWEVER.... given what you just likely spent.... and that you're getting hitched next month.... unless you are totally loaded, I hate to say you might wanna wait for your wallet to refill. Then again, last chance to buy without it immediately affecting anyone but you... (can't get yelled at XD)  Grin

Here to looking out lol. Grin

I asked this somewhere else but no response.

Are the raven and war glave claws cross compatible?

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »

i dont think raven claws are compatible with anything except the raven

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: