Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Movie Trivia!  (Read 37589 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« on: September 24, 2016, 03:27:29 PM »

Pretty basic. If you have a question you think others don't know, post your trivial question.

Small rule: No arguments about a right/wrong answer. Perhaps someone else has seen said question at a different angle the one asking the question hasn't seen. Also, when questioned is answered, an explanation is pretty much necessary, both by the one answering the question and by the one asking the question.

My hope is that a healthy debate, along with some fun and information, can be shared.

I will start it off with a question that is hopefully stimulating and requires some thought.

There have been many actors/ actresses who have been killed by a Predator, Alien, or Terminator. A select few have been killed by 2 of them in separate films, as separate characters. Only 2 have been killed by all 3 in separate films.
Name the 2 actors/actresses.

Good luck!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »

Pretty basic. If you have a question you think others don't know, post your trivial question.

Small rule: No arguments about a right/wrong answer. Perhaps someone else has seen said question at a different angle the one asking the question hasn't seen. Also, when questioned is answered, an explanation is pretty much necessary, both by the one answering the question and by the one asking the question.

My hope is that a healthy debate, along with some fun and information, can be shared.

I will start it off with a question that is hopefully stimulating and requires some thought.

There have been many actors/ actresses who have been killed by a Predator, Alien, or Terminator. A select few have been killed by 2 of them in separate films, as separate characters. Only 2 have been killed by all 3 in separate films.
Name the 2 actors/actresses.

Good luck!

Lance Henriksen and Bill Paxton

Paxton was Killed by the T-800 in the first Terminator. He was one of the Punks at the beginning.  He was then Killed by a Xenomorph in Aliens.  Finally killed by a Yatuja known as the City Hunter in Predator 2.

Henriksen died in the Police Station shootout in the First Terminator, he then was ripped in half by the Xenomorph Queen in Aliens then as the real Weyland he was killed by a young Yatuja in Alien vs Predator.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »

Lance Henriksen and Bill Paxton

Paxton was Killed by the T-800 in the first Terminator. He was one of the Punks at the beginning.  He was then Killed by a Xenomorph in Aliens.  Finally killed by a Yatuja known as the City Hunter in Predator 2.

Henriksen died in the Police Station shootout in the First Terminator, he then was ripped in half by the Xenomorph Queen in Aliens then as the real Weyland he was killed by a young Yatuja in Alien vs Predator.

Excellent! That was quick!!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »

Excellent! That was quick!!

That bit of trivia has been my go to to stump people for years lol.  Helps I love those 3 franchises.  My predator action figure collection is a prize.  So we follow the basic principle of now I come up with something?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 03:45:49 PM »

That bit of trivia has been my go to to stump people for years lol.  Helps I love those 3 franchises.  My predator action figure collection is a prize.  So we follow the basic principle of now I come up with something?

This is mine too! It's a total stumper, but you got it quick. If it debatable, it'll be open to conversation. But if you have one, go ahead!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 06:18:32 PM »

Well I'll go. Knox can chime in if he feels to.

How many lives does the Hoverboard save in the Back to the Future trilogy?

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 10:39:07 AM »

Is it 3? Marty in #2 then Doc & Clara in #3?

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 10:48:20 AM »

Is it 3? Marty in #2 then Doc & Clara in #3?
Arguably four.  If Marty got hit by Biff's bat, it very well could have killed him.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 05:38:11 AM »

My bad guys.
I thought about it. Yes, Griff missing Marty with the bat is one. The tunnel chase, is 2. The Doc and Clara make 4. BUT, if Clara died, the Jukes and Verne are never born, so my final answer was 6.

Now Knox made mention that the whole space time continuum couldve been at risk, so there it is

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 08:58:59 PM »

But can both times for Marty be counted as 2? The question was how many lives, not how many times, Marty is one person.

You are right with Jules & Verne, I never considered that outcome.

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 09:11:56 PM »

But can both times for Marty be counted as 2? The question was how many lives, not how many times, Marty is one person.

You are right with Jules & Verne, I never considered that outcome.

Well it can be argued it saved his life twice. So could be 5, could be 6, could be 4!

Next Question:
By now, most people know that it was pea soup used for the projectile vomit in The Exorcist. What brand of pea soup did the cast go with for the best effect?

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:42 PM »

Habitant?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 10:00:39 PM »

Habitant?

Incorrect sir

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 10:02:04 PM »

D'oh...

I don't know any other brands...lol

Not something I buy as a rule. Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 10:12:19 PM »

Next Question:
By now, most people know that it was pea soup used for the projectile vomit in The Exorcist. What brand of pea soup did the cast go with for the best effect?

Andersen's Pea Soup

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: