Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 668863 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #600 on: December 12, 2016, 10:25:08 PM »

Holy crap!!! I just learned the value of Yoda.

I was in GW node 12, and I needed to send in a team to take out their Leia first, so I went with my Jedi team, because Ima-Gun Di has a great counter attack lead, Kit Fisto is a good counterattacker too, Eeth Koth can stun, and Yoda can pass out buffs. Ahsoka for her heal. Normally, my Yoda gets taken out before he can do much good, because I haven't put a lot into his upgrades. Today was the exception.

I was able to steal a counterattack buff, a health buff, and an offense up buff with Yoda. Then, KF hit his potency special, giving my team that. IGD did his defense up buff to my entire team, too. Then Yoda hit which gave him foresight. My next Yoda turn, I did his Battle Meditation special, so every member of my team had offense up, defense up, foresight, tenacity, potency, health buff, AND counterattack.  Shocked Shocked

They mowed through Leia and put a good hurting on everybody else before being taken out, which I knew they would. My A Team went in and mopped up what was left.

I'm already planning to get Qui-Gon in the cantina to complete a Jedi team. They sure won't be 5*, but they'll get a bit of participation in the next Yoda event.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #601 on: December 12, 2016, 10:29:41 PM »

I'm one Jedi away from partaking in that myself. Smiley

With the acquisition of Boba, I was able to participate in the "Scoundrel" one.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #602 on: December 12, 2016, 11:03:25 PM »

I'm one Jedi away from partaking in that myself. Smiley

With the acquisition of Boba, I was able to participate in the "Scoundrel" one.

Nice.

The credit heist? It's a good event. I only got 2.5M today.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #603 on: December 12, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »

Here's a quick little guide.

For unlocking characters.

10 shards for 1*, 25 for 2*, 50 for 3*, 80 for 4*, 100 for 5*. I don't think you can unlock someone at more than 5*.

When you already have the character, it takes 15 shards to promote to 2*, 25 for 3*, 30 for 4*, 65 for 5*, 85 for 6*, and 100 for 7*.

So, if you unlocked someone at 3*, 4 would be the next step, so you would need 30 shards for the next promotion. Leia takes 25 shards to unlock, so she starts at 2*. Her first promotion would take another 25.

Hope that's easy to understand, and welcome. Smiley

Perfect.  Much appreciated!
I'll have a team of 5 for the Emporer event, but not a team of 5* toons.  Guess I don't get an Emperor  Huh

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #604 on: December 13, 2016, 12:03:21 AM »

I'll have a team of 5 for the Emporer event, but not a team of 5* toons.  Guess I don't get an Emperor  Huh
What's your ally code? I'll get him and you can use mine as an ally if that helps.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #605 on: December 13, 2016, 12:26:02 AM »

Just in case you didn't see the correction:
It's actually 145 shards for 5*.

I'm working really hard to get a team for the Emperor. I'd love to run Palpatine, Vader, Sidious, and Boba.  Shocked   Undecided 5th spot. Maybe a healer, maybe RG.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #606 on: December 13, 2016, 01:01:27 AM »

What's your ally code? I'll get him and you can use mine as an ally if that helps.
Not sure it works that way, but my code thingo is 513-699-646 anyway  Tongue

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #607 on: December 13, 2016, 02:23:43 AM »

Not sure it works that way, but my code thingo is 513-699-646 anyway  Tongue

It doesn't.  No allies for the Emperor event.  It's all on the merit of your own toons.

I got a cool 10 million from the credit heist today so all my Rebels got some serious upgrades, including bringing K-2SO all the way to 80 and making sure I left enough back to promote him to 6* tomorrow.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #608 on: December 13, 2016, 02:39:53 AM »

It doesn't.  No allies for the Emperor event.  It's all on the merit of your own toons.

I got a cool 10 million from the credit heist today so all my Rebels got some serious upgrades, including bringing K-2SO all the way to 80 and making sure I left enough back to promote him to 6* tomorrow.

I think what he was getting at was that he would unlock EP, ally with Soul, and then Soul would have access to his EP during normal game play.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #609 on: December 13, 2016, 03:16:31 AM »

I think what he was getting at was that he would unlock EP, ally with Soul, and then Soul would have access to his EP during normal game play.

Ah yes, that makes more sense.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #610 on: December 13, 2016, 03:30:45 AM »

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #611 on: December 13, 2016, 04:26:05 AM »

I meant when I get EP he can use my EP as an ally for other non-event battles.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #612 on: December 13, 2016, 04:28:38 AM »

I caved in and purchased the smallest crystal pack money can buy. There was a Mk 4 SoroSuub keypad in shipments. It's the third one I've used and I still have at least 4 more toons who need it. And I need 20 salvage pieces each. Angry

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #613 on: December 13, 2016, 08:15:30 AM »

Phasma to 5* today.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #614 on: December 13, 2016, 02:57:29 PM »

I meant when I get EP he can use my EP as an ally for other non-event battles.

Yep, got that afterwards.

I caved in and purchased the smallest crystal pack money can buy. There was a Mk 4 SoroSuub keypad in shipments. It's the third one I've used and I still have at least 4 more toons who need it. And I need 20 salvage pieces each. Angry

.....I would have advised against that.  You can acquire those easily from STR Gear Challenge Sun, Mon, Thurs.  It might be frustrating to wait, but eventually you'll find you have dozens, if not hundreds stockpiled that you no longer need.   Undecided

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: