Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669114 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #810 on: December 23, 2016, 02:07:21 AM »

4* RG, and unlocked Vader.  Long live the Empire!   Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #811 on: December 23, 2016, 02:37:52 AM »

Just promoted Lumi to 5*; Ahsoka now...

Reached lvl 60 - ships.

Nice promotions & unlocks everyone!

All my planning & work is about to pay off.

Rebel team is composed & developed as planned to get 7* Palpatine tomorrow.

The achievements come with the required Credits to pay for the Star Promotion.

Got 72 Purple Mats & 6 Omegas for Attack/Ability Upgrades and 8M Credits to promote straight to cap level 85 and work some new mods.

Gear will take some time - but should have a pretty good Emperor tomorrow.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #812 on: December 23, 2016, 03:06:30 AM »

Nice promotions & unlocks everyone!

All my planning & work is about to pay off.

Rebel team is composed & developed as planned to get 7* Palpatine tomorrow.

The achievements come with the required Credits to pay for the Star Promotion.

Got 72 Purple Mats & 6 Omegas for Attack/Ability Upgrades and 8M Credits to promote straight to cap level 85 and work some new mods.

Gear will take some time - but should have a pretty good Emperor tomorrow.  Smiley

Good luck, and the force be with you!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #813 on: December 23, 2016, 04:27:55 AM »

Darn it! Scored rank 21 in Ships today. One more and I would have moved up a prize tier.  Sad

The good thing about that team is that when they are all maxed out, they will do some serious damage. The downside is that at their current level, they really can't take much of a hit. I'd add a tank or more healers to your rotation. RG or Chewie would be good, since you have iOS and didn't get K-2. Also, with Wedge as the lead, your rebels get a big offense boost. Try him if you haven't.

Like insaid, my best strategy in the arena right now is to draw out the fight, and it usually works, that's why I go with so many healers and so many Jedi. Their my top players, due to my Yoda quest, and their synergy works well. Getting Barriss was a game changer for me with my team.

Give it time.

That is true, they're rather fragile. I'd put Chewie in, but he's not that much better on health than they are. RG is good, but who do I take out?

I have tried Wedge as lead. It's nice, the health recovery on crits and a bigger on a kill is nice. Ackbar's assist is really nice too.

----

Another GW finished, they gave me Yoda lead, Ahsoka, Eeth Koth, QGJ, and Lumi. B Team took out Yoda in a feat of glory, and A Team had no trouble mopping up the rest.  Grin

@Rapine, nice for Lumi! Yours is almost as good as mine. Keep it up.
Also congrats on hitting 60, Ships are more fun than I first thought they would be. And the Shipments are really nice too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #814 on: December 23, 2016, 06:17:15 AM »

A team is 7* Biggs, 5* Ackbar, Lando, Wedge, and Luminara. All Gear 7. Ackbar leader, the rest are Rebels, and Lumi does her best to keep them alive.

That is true, they're rather fragile. I'd put Chewie in, but he's not that much better on health than they are. RG is good, but who do I take out?

I have tried Wedge as lead. It's nice, the health recovery on crits and a bigger on a kill is nice. Ackbar's assist is really nice too.

Chewie would make a good leader to help make the team less fragile.  I might remove Ackbar and make Wedge or possibly Lumi the Leader.  RG is a good tank, but chewie can be good too.  Like any tank though he needs some health and armor mods.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #815 on: December 23, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »

Emperor event, GO!

EP 1-4 already cleared previously.

EP 5* unlocked!

Edit: EP promoted to 6*!

2nd Edit : EP promoted to 7*!  Woohoo!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #816 on: December 23, 2016, 05:23:31 PM »

Chewie would make a good leader to help make the team less fragile.  I might remove Ackbar and make Wedge or possibly Lumi the Leader.  RG is a good tank, but chewie can be good too.  Like any tank though he needs some health and armor mods.

I took out Lando and put in RG. That got me to Rank 999! I decided to try my luck with them again. . . They got destroyed. I think I'll substitute Lando for Ackbar.

Emperor event, GO!

EP 1-4 already cleared previously.

EP 5* unlocked!

Edit: EP promoted to 6*!

2nd Edit : EP promoted to 7*!  Woohoo!

Any open ally slot yet? Grin

I cleared the first 4 with no difficulty at all. I'd bet my current team would beat the 5th, but alas, only 4 5*.  Sad

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #817 on: December 23, 2016, 07:22:39 PM »

Sobering reminder today this game is ALL about the Gear Levels.

Got my Emperor today.  7 Star.  Level 85. Pretty strongly Modded out.

All that and relative to the rest of my Roster - he's pretty much worthless right now stuck on Gear 5.

So definitely focus on your Gear.  That's what really takes the Characters from "Ehhh" to "DAAAMMMNNN!!!".

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #818 on: December 23, 2016, 08:06:24 PM »

I got my EP to 6*.

Tier 5 was cake. Tier 6 took me several tries. K-2 is pretty worthless in this event. I think any taunting character would be, since EP just constantly hits your whole team. I'm still going to farm him, though, because he is a good character. He just isn't good for Emperor's Demise.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #819 on: December 23, 2016, 10:47:41 PM »

I took out Lando and put in RG. That got me to Rank 999! I decided to try my luck with them again. . . They got destroyed. I think I'll substitute Lando for Ackbar.

Any open ally slot yet? Grin

I cleared the first 4 with no difficulty at all. I'd bet my current team would beat the 5th, but alas, only 4 5*.  Sad

See, you just needed a little change in configuration.  A tank can make a huge difference in a fight.  You'll have to find what your team works against too.  Refresh a lot and such to find a team configuration you think you can beat, especially taking a look at the leader.  I like to avoid teams that have Phasma, Old Ben, or Dooku as leader.  I also like to avoid groups that have RG, Lando or Wiggs in them.

Heh, no open slots yet.  I had kicked one person off that was still level 80 but immediately filled the spot with someone I know IRL.  Don't worry, you won't be missing out on EP from me for a while.  I may have promoted him to 7* but he's only level 35 because I haven't gotten him past Gear 5, so there's no need yet to level him up more.  He's one of those that once you get to Gear 7, be ready to have to devote a lot of time to for gear.  Not that it surprises me.

If you're really desperate for the Emperor, you could always buy into the Rebels Pack or the Emperor's Demise Bundle.    Tongue

Sobering reminder today this game is ALL about the Gear Levels.

Got my Emperor today.  7 Star.  Level 85. Pretty strongly Modded out.

All that and relative to the rest of my Roster - he's pretty much worthless right now stuck on Gear 5.

So definitely focus on your Gear.  That's what really takes the Characters from "Ehhh" to "DAAAMMMNNN!!!".

Heh, yep.  As I said, that's why I didn't bother leveling mine past what I had gear for.  No reason to if I don't have the gear to equip.  If you can't get them to at least Gear 7(purple gear level), then they're not gonna be worth much.  Mods make quite a difference too, but they usually increase stats by percentages, and the numbers they boost are low without good gear, so the % boosted is low.

I got my EP to 6*.

Tier 5 was cake. Tier 6 took me several tries. K-2 is pretty worthless in this event. I think any taunting character would be, since EP just constantly hits your whole team. I'm still going to farm him, though, because he is a good character. He just isn't good for Emperor's Demise.

I used K-2SO and he wasn't worthless to me.  I powered through Tier 5 and 6 so it didn't matter.  On Tier 7 however, you get a whole new level of difficulty.  They add Vader to the mix in addition to EP and the two RG.  I have my K-2SO to 7* and level 85 and all his abilities are Omega boosted.  He counter attacks like all the time, and taunts almost always.  That is a big help against Vader and the RGs.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #820 on: December 23, 2016, 11:25:48 PM »

Yeah, my K-2 doesn't hit quite hard enough just yet. I should've qualified my statement a bit. He was good at tier 5, but not 6.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #821 on: December 24, 2016, 03:24:18 AM »

Yeah, my K-2 doesn't hit quite hard enough just yet. I should've qualified my statement a bit. He was good at tier 5, but not 6.

Mine doesn't hit super hard either.  He is OK on Rebels team, but he really shines on a Droid team though.  His main thing is he counters a lot and probably taunts again after countering.  You put him with HK lead and give him extra crit chance, he becomes a speed demon.  Somebody hits him, he counters and crits, oh look 50% turn meter and he's probably taunting again.  Somebody hits him again and he counters again(probably with a crit) and now it's his turn.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #822 on: December 24, 2016, 04:44:44 AM »

See, you just needed a little change in configuration.  A tank can make a huge difference in a fight.  You'll have to find what your team works against too.  Refresh a lot and such to find a team configuration you think you can beat, especially taking a look at the leader.  I like to avoid teams that have Phasma, Old Ben, or Dooku as leader.  I also like to avoid groups that have RG, Lando or Wiggs in them.

Heh, no open slots yet.  I had kicked one person off that was still level 80 but immediately filled the spot with someone I know IRL.  Don't worry, you won't be missing out on EP from me for a while.  I may have promoted him to 7* but he's only level 35 because I haven't gotten him past Gear 5, so there's no need yet to level him up more.  He's one of those that once you get to Gear 7, be ready to have to devote a lot of time to for gear.  Not that it surprises me.

If you're really desperate for the Emperor, you could always buy into the Rebels Pack or the Emperor's Demise Bundle.    Tongue

See, you keep saying Sidious is not very useful anymore, but I've lost many an Arena fight because my opponent used him. Healing immunity can make the difference. If by some miracle I get Palpatine I may work up a Sith squad which would probably include Sidious, at least at the beginning.

As much as I want the Emperor, I'm not spending $50+ on a game.

----

In other news, got Bistan to Gear 7.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #823 on: December 24, 2016, 02:53:13 PM »

See, you keep saying Sidious is not very useful anymore, but I've lost many an Arena fight because my opponent used him. Healing immunity can make the difference. If by some miracle I get Palpatine I may work up a Sith squad which would probably include Sidious, at least at the beginning.

As much as I want the Emperor, I'm not spending $50+ on a game.

----

In other news, got Bistan to Gear 7.

With the right squad, Sidious becomes a mid level toon, at best. Barriss can heal despite the immunity, and Ackbar can remove them while giving a heal when he does, and there are others too. Gang up on him to take him out first when you see him on the other team. He dodges really well, but when hits land, they do a lot of damage.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #824 on: December 24, 2016, 04:11:12 PM »

1st try on emperor. 4th round so 100 shards not too bad. back to my usual goals.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: