Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 668698 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1125 on: January 11, 2017, 05:00:19 AM »

Oh sorry - my Vader is only 4* still.  Lumi has 20/85 shards...I'm workin' on it. Tongue

You see, there's this person - let's call her MM.  She keeps coming over here.  Like all the time.
She wants to hang out, and talk, and stuff...Sometimes even icky stuff like kissing.  EWWWW!!!

It really cuts into my GoH time. Tongue

Good.

I would choose that over any game without a moments hesitation. Lucky duck. Tongue

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1126 on: January 11, 2017, 05:05:05 AM »

Good.

I would choose that over any game without a moments hesitation. Lucky duck. Tongue
Well, when I do open GoH, I feel that it's you all who are lucky ducks. Smiley

It should be mentioned too though, that I continue to sail through GW tables.  I just finished one, and none of my original toons died.  In fact, they all had green health bars.  My Lumi is pretty awesome - even at 5*, and my Luke one shots foes more often than not.

IDK - not complaining.  Roll Eyes

Squad: Boba as leader; Vader; Lumi; Ahsoka; Luke.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1127 on: January 11, 2017, 05:07:26 AM »

Well, when I do open GoH, I feel that it's you all who are lucky ducks. Smiley

It should be mentioned too though, that I continue to sail through GW tables.  I just finished one, and none of my original toons died.  In fact, they all had green health bars.  My Lumi is pretty awesome - even at 5*, and my Luke one shots foes more often than not.

IDK - not complaining.  Roll Eyes

It never ends.

Same. I haven't lost in weeks. Not once since I got EP.

Lumi is a great character. She's the only LS character on my A team.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1128 on: January 11, 2017, 06:57:57 AM »

Don't you dare tell me that was from a Bronzium. . . . .

Yes, yes it was  Grin

I don't have the patience to save up for a Chromium pack, and I've only bought the jedi bundle once, which got me half way to unlocking Plo Koon.... Tongue

And yes, GW has seemed easier recently.  I have set squads I send through in a specific order.  Rebel squad first, Wedge leads, Biggs, Lando, Leia, Ackbar.  Normally they get through about 5 3/5 nodes.  Today they got through 10 1/5....  At this point I actually wish GW was longer.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1129 on: January 11, 2017, 08:59:19 AM »

7* Leia will have to wait a day or two, because I just bumped Vader up to 6*. And I unlocked Daka. And I set a personal best in the Rancor raid today. And I upgraded Rey to gear 9. All on top of getting Wedge to 7*

This game is my ***** today. (That's how it would appear if I typed it in the guild chat  Smiley )
Congrats on all of the win.  Have a point...

Also, today saw Daka unlocked, 5-starred Rey, and a bunch of toons leveled up a bit thanks to the event.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1130 on: January 11, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »

Just ran through another GW table.  Lots o' goodies Smiley (more Lumi & Biggs shards Calon Tongue).

Resets in like 10hrs.  Perfect.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1131 on: January 11, 2017, 03:35:12 PM »

Yes, yes it was  Grin

I don't have the patience to save up for a Chromium pack, and I've only bought the jedi bundle once, which got me half way to unlocking Plo Koon.... Tongue

And yes, GW has seemed easier recently.  I have set squads I send through in a specific order.  Rebel squad first, Wedge leads, Biggs, Lando, Leia, Ackbar.  Normally they get through about 5 3/5 nodes.  Today they got through 10 1/5....  At this point I actually wish GW was longer.

I'm level 70 already, when do I get a good Bronzium pull?

Just ran through another GW table.  Lots o' goodies Smiley (more Lumi & Biggs shards Calon Tongue).

Resets in like 10hrs.  Perfect.

Oh yeah? Oh yeah?

You think that's good? I just upgraded Maul to Gear 8. That's my 5th toon to get there. Beat that. Tongue

Maul is finally ready to join my arena team. He will be tested. I'm now running EP lead (duh), RG, Vader, Maul, and Lumi. EP and Vader are 5*, RG and Maul 4*, (not for long), and Lumi 7*. All 5 are level 70 and Gear 8. BOOYA!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1132 on: January 11, 2017, 03:39:23 PM »

Maul is finally ready to join my arena team. He will be tested. I'm now running EP lead (duh), RG, Vader, Maul, and Lumi. EP and Vader are 5*, RG and Maul 4*, (not for long), and Lumi 7*. All 5 are level 70 and Gear 8. BOOYA!
Yeah - got me beat.  Tongue

No shell on the giant horseshoe that's seemingly lodged in one of Vivectius' orifices.  WTH??!!

I get like 100 credits, or 10 ewok shards.   Undecided

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1133 on: January 11, 2017, 03:45:28 PM »

Yeah - got me beat.  Tongue

No shell on the giant horseshoe that's seemingly lodged in one of Vivectius' orifices.  WTH??!!

I get like 100 credits, or 10 ewok shards.   Undecided

Sure do. But what do you think you're doing stealing my top spot in the GW guild activity?!?

I get 700 credits, but 10 shards?! What in the name of. . .

I've only ever pulled 7 shards!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1134 on: January 11, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »

Sure do. But what do you think you're doing stealing my top spot in the GW guild activity?!?

I get 700 credits, but 10 shards?! What in the name of. . .

I've only ever pulled 7 shards!

I have?

I have got the odd character from a bronzium card, but nothing like that.  Shocked

Seriously, it's usually pretty lame for me.  Like one training droid, or like 300 credits.  I keep getting Ewok Scout or Ewok Elder shards.  Maybe it's only a few at a time though, since I never get to promote them...

I really kind of never liked ewoks.  Teddy bears with sticks take down the Empire.  ~Sigh~

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1135 on: January 11, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »

I have?

I have got the odd character from a bronzium card, but nothing like that.  Shocked

Seriously, it's usually pretty lame for me.  Like one training droid, or like 300 credits.  I keep getting Ewok Scout or Ewok Elder shards.  Maybe it's only a few at a time though, since I never get to promote them...

I really kind of never liked ewoks.  Teddy bears with sticks take down the Empire.  ~Sigh~

For now. But I still have another full table I want to do before the activity ends. Cool

I'd take those shards over my regular pull all the time. Normally it's a piece of low end gear I already have 80-120 of.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1136 on: January 11, 2017, 04:05:42 PM »

Wow, you all were quite chatty last night and this morning.

Oh Sim tickets. Always run out of those. I have to buy them from Shipments quite often.

I sometimes do that. I usually buy the energy refresh. It comes with sim tickets.

I've never bought Sim tickets.  Used to be that you got more bonus ally points from fighting the fight and taking an ally of your with you, so that's what I did.  Could be why I've built up so many.  I get more tickets with the energy I buy, and that energy is way way more important than the tickets.  Also when you get to levels that take more energy, you use less tickets.

I think in our Guild I'm actually the all-time leader in *'d out words in Guild Chat.  Wink

I can think of no one better.  Wink

And you've gotten creative with some of your attempts to work around that. I think the programmer you mentioned in the chat is probably working just to stay one step ahead of you.

"Last time, he did this, so I need to be ready with that."

Cheesy

Heh, that might be me in my guild.  The weird thing is they block stupid things like crap, but not ass.  They also block strange occurrences like words that end in 's and if certain things come after it.  It was quite odd.

So here's something strange.  I'm almost out of 7* toons to promote to 85.  I have 34 characters maxed at 85 and all but 2(Grievous and Lando) are 7*.  I only have 10 more characters  that are 7* that I need to level up.  It's hard to believe that I'm actually getting to a point where I've taken care of most of my people.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, it's something like 300+ million for all of that work so far with stars and levels.  Sheesh that's a lot of credits...

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1137 on: January 11, 2017, 08:03:13 PM »

Okay, I did something right. I wrecked a bunch if level 80+ teams in Arena today. I was 5/5. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1138 on: January 11, 2017, 10:36:07 PM »

#HighLevelProblems
When you're in GW and kill too many members on the opposing team too fast that you might not have all your abilities recharged by the next battle.

I killed 3 guys before they even took a turn so I had to slow down and intentionally let Lumi heal herself and Old Ben so that I'd have enough time for all my specials to be off cooldown.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1139 on: January 11, 2017, 11:04:44 PM »

Not maybe so defined, but I use abilities with the next battle in mind too.

I've learned by doing so, that if you kill someone with Vader's culling blade, his 100% turn meter carries over.

You likely knew that, but I didn't...lol

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: