Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669092 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1890 on: March 04, 2017, 05:39:39 PM »

Calon, I like you and all, but this is ALL YOUR FAULT.

I saved up 1299 shards.  I bought the Nihilus pack.  Yes, I got that many shards....

In other news, my gear 8, 3* Nihilus has more protection and almost as much hp as my 6* Gear 8 Vader....

I wish GW had more nodes, and that the Omega battles had more tiers.

Updates = Awesome, but really looking forward to next week's GW rewards update.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1891 on: March 04, 2017, 05:45:19 PM »

My fault? I get the blame when it happened to me too? Cheesy

Nihilus is a beast though, 3* Gear 8, and he has more protection and I think more health too than my 5* Gear 9 Palpatine.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1892 on: March 04, 2017, 05:52:18 PM »

I managed to get Nihilus to 4* thankfully, so we shall see how I integrate him into a Sith team. 

I've seen others starting to use 3* and 4* Nihilus in PvP now.  He's usually my first target.  Thankfully he usually goes down without much trouble.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1893 on: March 04, 2017, 06:38:11 PM »

I managed to get Nihilus to 4* thankfully, so we shall see how I integrate him into a Sith team. 

I've seen others starting to use 3* and 4* Nihilus in PvP now.  He's usually my first target.  Thankfully he usually goes down without much trouble.

He's evil.  Current Sith team is Emperor, Vader, Nihilus, and then some combination of Maul, Sidious, Dooku depending on what I'm facing.  Whether Emperor or Nihilus leads also depends on what I'm facing.  3+ jedi, then Emperor, otherwise Nihilus.

I think the Sith Trooper is going to end up replacing Royal Guard when I get him up high enough.  Assassin is ok, but I could never really synergize her very well.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1894 on: March 04, 2017, 07:34:51 PM »

@Krace, I just finished those mod videos, completely worth my time. I may even watch the first one again and take notes.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1895 on: March 04, 2017, 08:40:14 PM »

I think the Sith Trooper is going to end up replacing Royal Guard when I get him up high enough.  Assassin is ok, but I could never really synergize her very well.

Yeah, if he was farmable I would stop on B2 and start farming Sith trooper.

@Krace, I just finished those mod videos, completely worth my time. I may even watch the first one again and take notes.

Glad you found some value in them.  I had a feeling you would.  Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1896 on: March 04, 2017, 10:14:53 PM »

Glad you found some value in them.  I had a feeling you would.  Tongue

I spent a few days farming mods as a result of watching that vid, in an attempt to get some with starter secondary stats..... 3 days of nothing.  I blame you Krace, and Calon too just 'cause.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1897 on: March 05, 2017, 12:59:31 AM »

So. . . is there anything that's not my fault? Tongue

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1898 on: March 05, 2017, 01:48:03 AM »

global warming? think we have to dance around political things.....not usually my taste either way.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1899 on: March 05, 2017, 07:08:58 AM »

@Landen, you said you never wanted to encounter a Gear 10 Vader? I just did in Arena. He had a Gear 10 EP tagging along too, also Maul, Sid, and a Gear 10 Savage. Couldn't have been an easier victory.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1900 on: March 05, 2017, 07:24:24 AM »

@Landen, you said you never wanted to encounter a Gear 10 Vader? I just did in Arena. He had a Gear 10 EP tagging along too, also Maul, Sid, and a Gear 10 Savage. Couldn't have been an easier victory.

Thankfully that group has a big flaw.  If you have Yoda you can make them all burn their AOE status attacks and get nothing.  Then you just need to take out Maul before he can power up and then EP.  After that it's easy pickings.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1901 on: March 05, 2017, 10:38:22 AM »

I basically just 1-manned all three tiers of the Imperial Fleet Omega Battle.  I should say I 1-womanned it  Grin

Only clone I have (unlocked) is a low level Clone Sergeant.  Only Rebellion toon was Rey.

I unlocked Finn, left him at lvl1, then ran the three tiers.  Finn would die immediately, Clone Sergeant would survive until the end doing negligible damage.  Rey rocked the whole thing, and I lol'ed  Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1902 on: March 05, 2017, 04:39:19 PM »

I basically just 1-manned all three tiers of the Imperial Fleet Omega Battle.  I should say I 1-womanned it  Grin

Only clone I have (unlocked) is a low level Clone Sergeant.  Only Rebellion toon was Rey.

I unlocked Finn, left him at lvl1, then ran the three tiers.  Finn would die immediately, Clone Sergeant would survive until the end doing negligible damage.  Rey rocked the whole thing, and I lol'ed  Tongue

Lol, there's proof Rey is OP. 

My Poe is mid range, so I had him lead, just to give the skill.  Then I had Res Pilot and Clong Sgt backing him up because I have them leveled and starred since I have their ships.  I laugh cuz Res pilot would crit their faces off.

-----------

On a different note, got my rewards today from 1st place in our Tank raid that finished overnight and I finally got the last of the gear I needed to get Ahsoka to Gear 11!  Cheesy 

Now I have a full Gear 11 Jedi squad with QGJ, JKA, Ahsoka, Lumi, and Yoda.   Cool

Then I was disappointed because apparently even though there's an icon for the item that shows what it looks like, Gear 11 ship training items aren't in the game yet, so I couldn't raise Ahsoka's ship.  Bah!   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1903 on: March 05, 2017, 08:08:25 PM »

Thankfully that group has a big flaw.  If you have Yoda you can make them all burn their AOE status attacks and get nothing.  Then you just need to take out Maul before he can power up and then EP.  After that it's easy pickings.

I don't have Yoda.

Oh, and your Gear 11 Jedi team doesn't include Barriss? Why?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1904 on: March 05, 2017, 09:12:39 PM »

I don't have Yoda.

Oh, and your Gear 11 Jedi team doesn't include Barriss? Why?

Well, you should definitely work to fix that for April.  He's not quite the crazy OP Jedi he is in the Yoda challenge or in that latest assault battle, but he is certainly very useful.

As for Barriss, it's because she doesn't have her Zeta yet and is otherwise too weak to compete in PvP.  She is essential in my GW squad, but her damage output doesn't raise like other Jedi when she gears up and she is really just there for the health boost and the heals.  I do have her at 5/6 to Gear 11 and I have 29/50 of the parts I need to finish that last slot, so she's not far anyway.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: