Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669207 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2025 on: March 14, 2017, 03:38:06 AM »

I know. When did you start playing?

Don't recall.... *checks thread*  I first posted in this thread mid December '16, so I probably started playing around October/November '16.  Really can't remember.

I started Oct 29 last year, so you may not have been too far behind.

Well, if you play on Android you can always check your Achievements.  Don't know if iOS has any game achievements that you can look at.  The simplest one for me is complete LS Campaign Stage 1, which you can basically do right off the bat.  Mine says Nov 25th, 2015.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2026 on: March 14, 2017, 03:45:47 AM »

Well, if you play on Android you can always check your Achievements.
Well there you go.  28th November '16.  I may not have remembered the date, but I remember the day well.....I got bugger all done at work that day  Grin Cheesy Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2027 on: March 14, 2017, 04:00:22 AM »

Well there you go.  28th November '16.  I may not have remembered the date, but I remember the day well.....I got bugger all done at work that day  Grin Cheesy Cool

I remember those early levels fondly.  You leveled up at least 10 or 20 times with the bonus energy you got from completing things, oh and from leveling up.  I don't think I really hit a stopping point until the 20's somewhere.  It took so little to level back then compared to now trying to go 80-85 took like a month.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2028 on: March 14, 2017, 04:09:02 AM »

80-85 in a month?!? It's taking me more than a week for 78-79.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2029 on: March 14, 2017, 04:31:36 AM »

80-85 in a month?!? It's taking me more than a week for 78-79.

Maybe it was a little more than that.  I was also using crystals on energy refreshes every day.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2030 on: March 14, 2017, 05:23:44 AM »

I'm slowly making a droid squad as a fun secondary project, and I can't decide on the 5th member. So far I have,

HK-47 (L) (duh)

IG-88 (duh)

IG-86 (duh)

Jawa Engineer

For the 5th I'm looking at:

B2

Poggle

Chief Nebit

----

What do you guys think? Is there someone I'm missing?

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2031 on: March 14, 2017, 08:26:52 AM »

Just finished off the first 5 nodes of GW with my droid team.... it was super fun  Grin
My droid team is HK(L), 88, 86, JE, and K2S0.  I'll replace K2SO with my B2 once he's geared and leveled a bit.
DC, obviously my choice was B2, but I've heard good things about Poggle in a droid team.

Also just a heads up y'all, got the training droid warning from my phone.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2032 on: March 14, 2017, 02:17:28 PM »

I'm slowly making a droid squad as a fun secondary project, and I can't decide on the 5th member. So far I have,

HK-47 (L) (duh)

IG-88 (duh)

IG-86 (duh)

Jawa Engineer

For the 5th I'm looking at:

B2

Poggle

Chief Nebit

----

What do you guys think? Is there someone I'm missing?

Just finished off the first 5 nodes of GW with my droid team.... it was super fun  Grin
My droid team is HK(L), 88, 86, JE, and K2S0.  I'll replace K2SO with my B2 once he's geared and leveled a bit.
DC, obviously my choice was B2, but I've heard good things about Poggle in a droid team.

Also just a heads up y'all, got the training droid warning from my phone.

Yeah, those 3 and K-2SO are good choices.  All have their different uses.  K-2SO's counter with constant taunting and his daze are quite useful.  B2 gains a LOT of turn meter and can strip buffs.  Poggle can buff damage and speed.  Nebit can taunt and do a lot of bonus attacks.  It all probably depends on the situation you're going into.

I'm sure DC will be happy to hear about the training droids.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #2033 on: March 14, 2017, 02:53:07 PM »

Obi Wan 7*, Fett 6*, Yoda 7* gear. been a good day.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2034 on: March 14, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »

Woot woot, #1 in Tank raid.  Got 1 full piece of gear and few dozen different salvage pieces, plus plenty of credits and ship credits.

Barriss is now Gear XI and she has her Zeta.  Cheesy  Now my Arena team and my GW team are all Gear XI.   Cool

Also got IG-86 to Gear XI.  Boy does he hit even harder now.   Grin   His attack that calls an ally to assist, if it's IG-88 and there are debuffs on everybody, it's almost like a 2-shot death.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2035 on: March 14, 2017, 03:27:11 PM »

Yeah, those 3 and K-2SO are good choices.  All have their different uses.  K-2SO's counter with constant taunting and his daze are quite useful.  B2 gains a LOT of turn meter and can strip buffs.  Poggle can buff damage and speed.  Nebit can taunt and do a lot of bonus attacks.  It all probably depends on the situation you're going into.

I'm sure DC will be happy to hear about the training droids.

I don't have access to K-2. . . yet.

This doesn't really help, as I only want to get one of them. Tongue   Jawas may be helpful someday, plus they could use a tank. But my Arena tokens are tied up on HK and 88. B2 could work as I just finished RG (whoop whoop!). Poggle is easy enough to farm in GW.

I'm thinking, HK's lead would affect B2 but one of the other choices, plus he's tanky and the buff strip must be helpful. Then again there's so many toons to spend Cantina energy on and Poggle would be easier to farm. Grrrrrrr. . .

----

Oh, and huge congrats and point for your Gear 11 upgrades. Smiley

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2036 on: March 14, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »

This doesn't really help, as I only want to get one of them. Tongue   Jawas may be helpful someday, plus they could use a tank. But my Arena tokens are tied up on HK and 88. B2 could work as I just finished RG (whoop whoop!). Poggle is easy enough to farm in GW.

I'm thinking, HK's lead would affect B2 but one of the other choices, plus he's tanky and the buff strip must be helpful. Then again there's so many toons to spend Cantina energy on and Poggle would be easier to farm. Grrrrrrr. . .

Well, then I would farm B2 in Cantina and Poggle in GW.  B2 is certainly useful and I think he'll end up being quite handy when you face buff heavy groups with your droids since he can strip them and then buff block.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2037 on: March 14, 2017, 03:44:44 PM »

Well, then I would farm B2 in Cantina and Poggle in GW.  B2 is certainly useful and I think he'll end up being quite handy when you face buff heavy groups with your droids since he can strip them and then buff block.

Okay, but I'll probably invest more in B2.

Now that I think about it, a fast (but not too fast) B2 would be great to strip Yoda's Battle Meditation before my heavy debuffers go. . .

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2038 on: March 14, 2017, 04:06:59 PM »

Okay, but I'll probably invest more in B2.

Now that I think about it, a fast (but not too fast) B2 would be great to strip Yoda's Battle Meditation before my heavy debuffers go. . .

Well, it wouldn't be hard to keep them mostly even.  Just buying 5 shards a day for Poggle might match what you get for B2, or only be a little behind.

B2 is slow, like abysmally slow.  Slower even than Chewie.  Probably the only way he's gonna go fast is if someone attacks one of your droids and B2 steps up with a turn meter boost.  Jawa Engineer will help his turn meter advance, but he's still probably not going to go before the rest of your droids.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2039 on: March 14, 2017, 04:26:44 PM »

Well, it wouldn't be hard to keep them mostly even.  Just buying 5 shards a day for Poggle might match what you get for B2, or only be a little behind.

B2 is slow, like abysmally slow.  Slower even than Chewie.  Probably the only way he's gonna go fast is if someone attacks one of your droids and B2 steps up with a turn meter boost.  Jawa Engineer will help his turn meter advance, but he's still probably not going to go before the rest of your droids.

B2 has been started, Poggle will be a little behind cause of guild activities.

And yet faster than Aayla.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: