Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669226 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2670 on: May 13, 2017, 07:00:24 PM »

2/3 on Omegas today. I'm liking this new tier of challenges.

Tier 1 was cake, but I don't think tier 2 is happening for me.

As for Han, I'm really excited to unlock him. He may find a place on both my Rebel and Scoundrel teams. 2 more raids until I unlock.

It's OK, it's not an easy event.  Even if you made it to the Emperor, you'd probably be frustrated to hell.  The RGs are SO fast and take all their turns together, spreading stuns and speed downs, plus as usual they taunt if you do a lot of damage to EP.  Also, on Tier 2 EP can 1-shot your toons so you have to kill him before he even gets a turn.  With Han I stunned him his first turn and got lucky that I got him to just above half HP before letting loose with a Wiggs barrage that took him to near death.  Then Lando and Wedge finished him off with AOEs.  His one turn he took out Leia, but that's OK.

Han is pretty cool, however he is quite fragile compared to other Rebels.  This is why he was usually the first to go down during the R2 event.  His HP and Protection are naturally pretty low, even though I have him to 7* and Gear 9, I was worried about taking him into Tier 2.  He held up OK though with Wedge's lead and his ability to shoot first and to counter attack.  You'll wanna give him good mods with HP and Protection as well as Crit chance.  Try and save his Deadeye special until he has crit buff from Leia or Himself as he gains TM equal to his crit chance.  Sometimes it lets him take 2 turns in a row and he can slap someone around pretty hard.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2671 on: May 13, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »

2/3 on Omegas today. I'm liking this new tier of challenges.

Tier 1 was cake, but I don't think tier 2 is happening for me.

As for Han, I'm really excited to unlock him. He may find a place on both my Rebel and Scoundrel teams. 2 more raids until I unlock.

Tier 2 of the event was really tough for me, but RNG eventually worked in my favor. This time around it was very easy.

The difference was Ackbar lead and ST Han. The speed boost from Ackbar and the TM boost from ST Han's taunt really helped Lando do his thing on the RGs. Plus the obvious benefit of only Han getting stunned and the cleanse/heal Ackbar special.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2672 on: May 13, 2017, 08:00:10 PM »

On the 2nd tier Vader could one shot my toons on his basic.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2673 on: May 13, 2017, 10:33:38 PM »

What team are you using?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2674 on: May 13, 2017, 10:42:44 PM »

What team are you using?

Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, ST Han, and Ackbar killed tier 1. Tried all the different leaders and switching in K-2 to no avail.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2675 on: May 13, 2017, 10:57:26 PM »

Tier 2 of the event was really tough for me, but RNG eventually worked in my favor. This time around it was very easy.

The difference was Ackbar lead and ST Han. The speed boost from Ackbar and the TM boost from ST Han's taunt really helped Lando do his thing on the RGs. Plus the obvious benefit of only Han getting stunned and the cleanse/heal Ackbar special.

Did you manage to 3* Tier 2?  If so, what was the rest of your team?

On the 2nd tier Vader could one shot my toons on his basic.

What team are you using?

Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, ST Han, and Ackbar killed tier 1. Tried all the different leaders and switching in K-2 to no avail.

Not sure there is a solve for that if he can 1-shot your toons.  They just gotta be built up enough that they can survive it him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2676 on: May 13, 2017, 11:34:22 PM »

Yeah, DC, you just gotta build them.

I was able to beat the second tier last time with K-2, but the problem is that his taunt goes away when he gets damaged, so that allows the RGs to spread their stun to the rest of your team if they stun K-2. That's why it took RNG working in my favor to beat it last time. My Ackbar and ST Han just weren't strong enough to survive.

Did you manage to 3* Tier 2?  If so, what was the rest of your team?

Ackbar, Lando, Wiggs, ST Han

I didn't 3 star it, but it wasn't until all the RGs were dead that I lost 2 toons to the one shot EP ability. One of those was Han. But by then EP was so far in the red, that those were his only 2 turns, and a couple hits from my team finished him easily.

I beat it first try, and I never felt in danger of losing.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2677 on: May 14, 2017, 01:05:34 AM »

I just played both tiers again, and it was a virtual carbon copy of my first times. I think I've found the formula.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2678 on: May 14, 2017, 04:21:59 AM »

Yeah, my 2nd go around on Tier 2 didn't go so well as my first.  I lost all but Biggs and Wedge by the time I got EP down.  Then those damn jumpy RGs took out Wedge.  However it was amusing that Biggs then proceeded to take out all the rest of the RGs by himself.  His TM kept going to full, so even if they stunned, he'd just get to go again quickly.  Even with nobody to assist, his special hurts.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2679 on: May 15, 2017, 02:06:04 AM »

Finally got my 8th ship to 5stars.
Wasn't able to 3-star the Zeta challenge, but did get my first zeta mat on second attempt  Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2680 on: May 15, 2017, 02:19:59 AM »

Finally got my 8th ship to 5stars.
Wasn't able to 3-star the Zeta challenge, but did get my first zeta mat on second attempt  Smiley

Nicely done.  You'll get there tomorrow you'll get another couple tries and maybe you'll get some better RNG and be able to 3* it.

---------------------

Don't forget everybody, you still get one more short go at the Assault event tonight.  Weird timing, but cool that you get 3 tries.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2681 on: May 15, 2017, 03:04:04 AM »

Nicely done.  You'll get there tomorrow you'll get another couple tries and maybe you'll get some better RNG and be able to 3* it.

Nope, only 2 attempts today.  I'm a day ahead remember, I'm already on the 'all fleet challenges' day.  Shipments just refused to drop the schematics I needed in time to get my 2 attempts yesterday.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2682 on: May 15, 2017, 03:58:59 AM »

Grats and good luck 3-starring it soon Soul.

I went 0/2 on Zetas today, although my second attempt netted me 2 Omegas. I'd gladly trade them for 1 Zeta though. I just want one Zeta ability really quickly and then I'll probably stop helping with fleet credits for a while.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2683 on: May 15, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »

Woohoo!  Beat the Tarkin Tier 5 challenge!  That makes all 3 finished!   Grin

I have the credits I could promote him right now, but I am saving those for Slave 1 who I have been waiting for my last TWO damn shards for 7* for over a week now.  Even so, I'll only have to work up another 500k to be able to promote Tarkin to 6*.

After I do that I think I'm gonna start working on raising Mace's ship to 85.  I had to get Tarkin's to 71 and upgrade all his skills once, but then he was effective enough for me to beat the Rebels with only 6 ships.  I wanna get Mace up and see how he does as a new leader.  I know that I never try and face him because that Valor/Turn meter crap of his is a royal pain. 

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2684 on: May 16, 2017, 03:59:06 AM »

Grats Krace, that's awesome.

In otehr news, Raid Han unlocked  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 272   Go Up