Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1262556 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1125 on: November 21, 2017, 10:31:17 PM »

I feel like I missed something. When did this come up?

In our SWGOH guild. We have a huge Boba fanboy, so I said Maul was cooler. Then he said he would donate gear to the next person (besides me) who posted a cool Boba pic. Extra bonuses if the pic was Boba killing Doctor Who. Fun times.

Depends on what version of Fett.

Original unedited trilogy was the the coolest. Just stood there and looked badass. D. Maul cannot beat that.
2nd place goes to the dubbed version. Tongue (That's not how clones work)
3rd place goes to TCW Boba.
And 4th goes to that brat from ATC.
I actually can't remember movies before Star Wars, so D. Viddy all the way.

Nope, Maul beats them all. Darth Calon was inspired by Maul.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1126 on: November 21, 2017, 10:49:37 PM »

In our SWGOH guild. We have a huge Boba fanboy, so I said Maul was cooler. Then he said he would donate gear to the next person (besides me) who posted a cool Boba pic. Extra bonuses if the pic was Boba killing Doctor Who. Fun times.

Ah, makes since. I didn't know you could post pics though. Is it uncommon for people in your guild to donate gear?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1127 on: November 22, 2017, 06:54:39 AM »

Ah, makes since. I didn't know you could post pics though. Is it uncommon for people in your guild to donate gear?

We all have a chat app outside of the game. Basically like a group text but you don’t know any of their real names. Pics work there. Tons of guilds do the same cause the in game chat sucks

It depends on the piece. I’ve learned what people are likely to donate and which requests will most likely not get filled. So I request Gear that I know will get filled to maximize the profit. But in general, no, it’s not rare for us to donate gear. Not at all. It’s the pieces that almost every character needs over and over again that probably won’t get filled.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1128 on: November 22, 2017, 07:08:24 AM »

We all have a chat app outside of the game. Basically like a group text but you don’t know any of their real names. Pics work there. Tons of guilds do the same cause the in game chat sucks

It depends on the piece. I’ve learned what people are likely to donate and which requests will most likely not get filled. So I request Gear that I know will get filled to maximize the profit. But in general, no, it’s not rare for us to donate gear. Not at all. It’s the pieces that almost every character needs over and over again that probably won’t get filled.

Ah, I see. I am pretty sure people gave me over 50 of something in my guild (or more) in a week or two. I had no other way of getting it at the time. Roll Eyes

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1129 on: November 22, 2017, 02:18:30 PM »

Nope, Maul beats them all. Darth Calon was inspired by Maul.
Maul got punked by a padawan. Nuff said. Plus.....according to Darth Plagueis Maul was never a legitimate Sith Lord. Sidious used him, and let him believe he was the apprentice while Sidious was still the apprentice under Plagueis. Maul was "dead" before Sidious made his play for master.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1130 on: November 24, 2017, 05:59:41 AM »

Maul got punked by a padawan. Nuff said. Plus.....according to Darth Plagueis Maul was never a legitimate Sith Lord. Sidious used him, and let him believe he was the apprentice while Sidious was still the apprentice under Plagueis. Maul was "dead" before Sidious made his play for master.

Yeah, but he was a highly trained assassin who fought two Jedi at once and killed the more experienced one. The plot didn’t hold out for him though because the “padawan” (who was promoted to knight very shortly afterwards) was a main character in the films to come. Maul killed several Jedi before TPM as well, and was highly skilled in stealth and obviously lightsaber combat.

His shortcoming was not being that powerful with the Force, but the fact that he can almost make up for it most of the time shows a lot about his skill and determination.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1131 on: November 24, 2017, 07:19:51 AM »

Yeah, but he was a highly trained assassin who fought two Jedi at once and killed the more experienced one. The plot didn’t hold out for him though because the “padawan” (who was promoted to knight very shortly afterwards) was a main character in the films to come. Maul killed several Jedi before TPM as well, and was highly skilled in stealth and obviously lightsaber combat.

His shortcoming was not being that powerful with the Force, but the fact that he can almost make up for it most of the time shows a lot about his skill and determination.

Don't forget that he also survived through his hate for "Kenobi", only to rise again, even more powerful.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1132 on: November 24, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »

That too. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1133 on: November 27, 2017, 02:43:29 PM »

I always viewed it as a show of just how skilled Kenobi was. But, like pretty much all of Sidious' underlings, Maul was not fully trained so that he would never be powerful enough to usurp the master.

Don't forget that he also survived through his hate for "Kenobi", only to rise again, even more powerful.
And slightly crazed.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1134 on: December 13, 2017, 05:21:35 AM »

I was thinking about waiting till after Christmas to come back in here, but then I decided I didn't want to give Logos the Christmas present of letting him win for a month.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1135 on: December 13, 2017, 01:41:04 PM »

I was thinking about waiting till after Christmas to come back in here, but then I decided I didn't want to give Logos the Christmas present of letting him win for a month.
Hmm...

It's not Logos you have to worry about. Remember, a woman always gets the last say. And in here that means I will win.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1136 on: December 13, 2017, 02:38:11 PM »

Hmm...

It's not Logos you have to worry about. Remember, a woman always gets the last say. And in here that means I will win.
That only applies to the arena of marriage. So...........................guess what.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1137 on: December 13, 2017, 03:05:18 PM »

I disagree. We are Harpies after all

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1138 on: December 13, 2017, 03:07:42 PM »

I disagree. We are Harpies after all
If that implies loud and squawking, then......maybe. But you haven't heard me yet. I'm loud. Try not to be, but it doesn't always work. Undecided

It does however come in handy when winning a shouting match. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1139 on: December 13, 2017, 03:13:40 PM »

If that implies loud and squawking, then......maybe. But you haven't heard me yet. I'm loud. Try not to be, but it doesn't always work. Undecided

It does however come in handy when winning a shouting match. Grin
No wonder you like too's  Wink

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: