Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 623   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1241742 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3165 on: August 09, 2018, 07:35:17 PM »

That's sounds pretty funny. Common sense is pretty far from common.
I wouldn't call it funny. Animals in living spaces especially with people with diminished senses is no laughing matter.

Sad but true.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3166 on: August 09, 2018, 07:40:42 PM »

I wouldn't call it funny. Animals in living spaces especially with people with diminished senses is no laughing matter.

Sad but true.

That's true. I was just imagining that there was nothing there and thus no danger, so for a moment in my head it was funny, but elderly people with diminished senses isn't funny period. My grandfather had Alzheimer's. Now I feel bad.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3167 on: August 09, 2018, 08:06:49 PM »

That's true. I was just imagining that there was nothing there and thus no danger, so for a moment in my head it was funny, but elderly people with diminished senses isn't funny period. My grandfather had Alzheimer's. Now I feel bad.
I did have a lady a few years ago who called with a raccoon under her bed. When I entered the house there were glue boards covering the entire floor on the way to the bed room and surrounding her bed. Her sons had flipped the bed and searched the house the week before and found nothing. Her white carpets were pristine and her closet was empty, yet she claimed that a black cat sized thing was under her bed every night breathing heavily. I searched the attic and the entire apartment and didn't even find a mouse poop. This woman was legitimately terrified of something under her bed that would make heavy breathing noises right under her pillow. She kinda freaked me out because she believed it so strongly. We did the inspection for free... because she needed a doctor or a priest, not a WCO  Cry

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3168 on: August 09, 2018, 08:20:03 PM »

I did have a lady a few years ago who called with a raccoon under her bed. When I entered the house there were glue boards covering the entire floor on the way to the bed room and surrounding her bed. Her sons had flipped the bed and searched the house the week before and found nothing. Her white carpets were pristine and her closet was empty, yet she claimed that a black cat sized thing was under her bed every night breathing heavily. I searched the attic and the entire apartment and didn't even find a mouse poop. This woman was legitimately terrified of something under her bed that would make heavy breathing noises right under her pillow. She kinda freaked me out because she believed it so strongly. We did the inspection for free... because she needed a doctor or a priest, not a WCO  Cry

That's sad. I can't imagine living like that.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3169 on: August 09, 2018, 08:27:30 PM »

He's an idiot and tell him to bugger off. Everyone mourns differently and everyone handles grief and stress differently. Unless you seek advice he needs to keep it to himself beyond the initial I'm sorry and I'm here if you need me.
I know he means well. He's a bit on the "social-inept" spectrum, likes to think he gets people.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3170 on: August 09, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »

I know he means well. He's a bit on the "social-inept" spectrum, likes to think he gets people.

Because i know how hard it can be and i care, I had typed up my opinion on how I basically thought you should be grieving yesterday and when I was done I read it back and thought, "Logos doesn't need this" and erased it. So yeah, I'm sure he means well.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3171 on: August 10, 2018, 11:19:42 AM »

Morning, I hate you. That is all.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3172 on: August 10, 2018, 01:24:45 PM »

Good morning sunshine. You make me wanna puke. Enjoy your coffee!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3173 on: August 10, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »

No coffee yet. Work work work

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3174 on: August 10, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »

No coffee yet. Work work work
They have convenience stores that "conveniently" sell coffee "conveniently" in to-go cups. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3175 on: August 10, 2018, 02:49:53 PM »

They have convenience stores that "conveniently" sell coffee "conveniently" in to-go cups. Roll Eyes
That means stopping. I’m trying to hurry today for some reason

Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3176 on: August 10, 2018, 03:41:26 PM »

At least it's Friday

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3177 on: August 10, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »

At least it's Friday
Funny, feels like a Monday. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3178 on: August 10, 2018, 05:33:18 PM »

Just keep thinking of shell-less Mario Kart.

Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3179 on: August 10, 2018, 05:39:32 PM »

Funny, feels like a Monday. Angry

I think once you punch someone in the face, you'll feel that much better. Works for me, every time.

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 623   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: