Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3060 3061 [3062] 3063 3064 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4934800 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45915 on: March 16, 2018, 08:04:29 PM »

bB, there is a reason I never started sparring with him  Roll Eyes
I will make sure to not add him if he finds the IL page

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45916 on: March 16, 2018, 08:08:58 PM »

bB, there is a reason I never started sparring with him  Roll Eyes
I will make sure to not add him if he finds the IL page

you offered and he got quiet. I'm guessing he knew he'd get called out in reality.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45917 on: March 16, 2018, 08:13:27 PM »

you offered and he got quiet. I'm guessing he knew he'd get called out in reality.
I’m sure that is true, but I also never pressed the issue. Spoke to him once about sparring and he spammed me with gibberish. Yup not going to deal with that.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #45918 on: March 16, 2018, 08:17:43 PM »

I’m sure that is true, but I also never pressed the issue. Spoke to him once about sparring and he spammed me with gibberish. Yup not going to deal with that.

nobody else will either. just gave the other group a heads up with name. and to think he sent me 20 voice messages like that.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45919 on: March 16, 2018, 08:21:24 PM »

Yup, he was a nutter and an a$$hat

Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #45920 on: March 16, 2018, 08:43:35 PM »

Yup, we was a nutter and an a$$hat

yep, his mind is truly in a galaxy far far away.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45921 on: March 16, 2018, 08:45:15 PM »

wow! someone drank the kool aid!
Apparently he didn't drink enough, cuz he's still alive.

Yup, we was a nutter and an a$$hat

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45922 on: March 16, 2018, 08:50:42 PM »

Apparently he didn't drink enough, cuz he's still alive.

Fixed Lolol. Foruming on a phone leads to autocorrects

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45923 on: March 16, 2018, 09:04:17 PM »

Stupid auto-corrects.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #45924 on: March 16, 2018, 09:14:49 PM »

his ramblings were something else. had to save the one about "sorcery and Vulcan" wow...really out there.

who's scruffy looking?

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #45925 on: March 16, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »

his ramblings were something else. had to save the one about "sorcery and Vulcan" wow...really out there.

I've been challenged to a duel, beat them soundly (and I am not a talented duelist), and was then informed that "I would have done much better with a batleth/katana/chinese broadsword". My other favourite is "You can't do that!", why, "Its cheating!".

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #45926 on: March 16, 2018, 09:47:37 PM »

I've been challenged to a duel, beat them soundly (and I am not a talented duelist), and was then informed that "I would have done much better with a batleth/katana/chinese broadsword". My other favourite is "You can't do that!", why, "Its cheating!".

All's fair in love and WAR.

Or as Antiope says in WW
"You expect the battle to be fair. A battle will never be fair!"

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #45927 on: March 16, 2018, 09:57:02 PM »

and back to our regular antics! (cause my head hurts)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDA6Agv_L8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDA6Agv_L8&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #45928 on: March 17, 2018, 12:58:37 AM »

Welp   end of an era

RIP  Toys R US

1948-2018

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #45929 on: March 17, 2018, 05:03:44 AM »

Welp   end of an era

RIP  Toys R US

1948-2018
I remember being at one as a kid in the 70s after Star Wars came out and getting autographs from some Storm Troopers that where there. Also the Toys R Us giraffe. Hell I may still have it somewhere.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 3060 3061 [3062] 3063 3064 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: