Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 69647 times)
DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2018, 04:17:06 PM »

Just got the email! I shot off an email to their customer service and asked if the grab bag prize winners could choose their blade length and color

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2018, 04:20:23 PM »

OMG ! THIS IS SUCH A BLESSING FROM ULTRASABERS!!! I HAVE NEVER WON A RAFFLE OF THIS MAGNITUDE BEFORE. I AM TRULY EXCITED AND OVERJOYED FOR ALL THE WINNERS. THANK YOU ULTRASABERS FOR OFFERING THESE AWESOME RAFFLES! 2018 IS STARTING OFF TO BE GREAT.  Grin

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Aunt Beru
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »

This is my first Ultrasabers purchase and a win in the raffle! Based on my experiences so far I’m sure my saber is going to be incredible and I can’t wait. This is my first lightsaber purchase from any company ever, so I’m very excited! Everything has been top notch and very fun and I haven’t even gotten my saber yet. Who knew just buying something could be so much fun! Will post pics/videos of everything the minute I receive them. Thanks Ultrasabers!

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2018, 04:50:15 PM »

That was unexpected.  A First place win.  So two Emerald sabers as wedding gifts, a mystery box, a free Initiate, and now a 2-channel Emerald saber!   Wow.

Now I'll be able to see what the 2-channel Emeralds are like, as I was curious before, but they were not available anymore.

Thank you, Ultrasabers.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

WhiteKnightG
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2018, 05:25:08 PM »

I won something!

FishyGinger
Force Sensitive

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2018, 05:28:06 PM »

Congrats and happy new year to all

973kgt
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2018, 05:52:45 PM »

Shocked   Yay! I got a 3rd place prize! Thank you Ultrasabers! Up until December I didn't own one saber. I had looked at them for years. On Dec 12th I placed an order for a Diamond series scorpion and the next day a tri-red/v4 sound dark war glaive. With that I got a free initiate and mystery box via the coupon codes and my warglaive with free mystery box should arrive today!

Now I will have another saber on the way from this raffle! I got another one for Christmas and placed a preorder for yet another last night. My collection is growing rapidly. From none to 7 sabers in 3 weeks time. No end in sight either, I'm hooked! Grin

Thanks again UltraSabers, we love you guys!

Damon

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2018, 06:02:06 PM »

Flippin AWESOME. Third Place!

I thought something might be up. My order got shipped on the 29th, instead of the 1st/2nd as I was expecting. Looking at the FedEx tracker, my package was showing a weight of 8 lbs. I know, from perusing the forums, that the two known sabers in my order (Diamond Initiates) are maybe a few ounces over a pound in weight. One saber is a complete mystery (duh, genius, Mystery Box), but the other is supposed to be an Initiate (also only one lb. and a smidge). I didn't think a T-Shirt, two couplers, and a fidget spinner will bring the average weight of those four sabers up by almost a pound apiece.

I was thinking that maybe I got one of the massive hilts as my mystery box (Flamberge, Renegade, Omen, Mantis, Malice, Warglaive, etc) to explain that discrepancy, but this is awesome as well! Even so, 8 lbs by 5 sabers is 1.6 lbs each... which seems to me to still a bit on the heavy side for three initiates and two randoms. And my email says "Your prize will be shipped out to you very soon." Which leads me to believe, that it MAY still be at the US assembly floor. Which MAY mean there's still a massive hilt on the way with my order. It's just a form letter, so I've got a massive chunk of salt that goes with those speculations... but still.

I thought the antici... pation  was bad before... How am I gonna get through the next two days without going insane? I guess I'm gonna plan how I'm gonna do my order unboxing video.

Hmm... anyone ever order an Omen/Flamberge/Renegade with at least 3 other sabers and receive it in a 4"x4"x49" box? Getting a crossguard saber (even if it's not red) would be awesome as heck. And my wife has made noises about the Omen (which I would consider to be just a wall hanger).

This is such a great way to start off the new year. Congrats to the rest of the winners and Happy Sabering to everyone. 

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »

Shocked   Yay! I got a 3rd place prize! Thank you Ultrasabers! Up until December I didn't own one saber. I had looked at them for years. On Dec 12th I placed an order for a Diamond series scorpion and the next day a tri-red/v4 sound dark war glaive. With that I got a free initiate and mystery box via the coupon codes and my warglaive with free mystery box should arrive today!

Now I will have another saber on the way from this raffle! I got another one for Christmas and placed a preorder for yet another last night. My collection is growing rapidly. From none to 7 sabers in 3 weeks time. No end in sight either, I'm hooked! Grin

Damon

That’s quite the collection in such a small amount of time! 😮 congratulations!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Stone
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2018, 06:10:32 PM »

Shocked   Yay! I got a 3rd place prize! Thank you Ultrasabers! Up until December I didn't own one saber. I had looked at them for years. On Dec 12th I placed an order for a Diamond series scorpion and the next day a tri-red/v4 sound dark war glaive. With that I got a free initiate and mystery box via the coupon codes and my warglaive with free mystery box should arrive today!

Damon
I went from zero to five in two orders three of which are diamond. I’m a serious addict. I love them and want to be able to carry with me but haven’t figured out where to put the blade whilst at work 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retrac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2018, 06:40:33 PM »

Wow! I won on my very first lightsaber purchase. Go big or go home. Ordered 3 sabers to take advantage of the free initiate and mystery box. Now I ended up with a third freebie!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2018, 06:46:42 PM »

Wow! I won on my very first lightsaber purchase. Go big or go home. Ordered 3 sabers to take advantage of the free initiate and mystery box. Now I ended up with a third freebie!

you and  Aunt Beru still need to acknowledge the rules as well. it's the BIG, BOLD, RED TEXT saying "you must post here first"
need to be on the same understanding as the rest here.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

nickybebop
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2018, 07:18:03 PM »

I was a lucky winner, thanks to ultrasabers and everyone's dedication to posting in the forum. The dedicated forum members made me feel confident in my purchase and more so allowed me to discover a new outlet to find happiness in a long time personal hobby. Thanks everyone and happy new year. Pics to come of the grab bag saber and my graflex which got me there. Truly the power of the force!

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »

Congrats to all the winners!

barksi
Force Sensitive

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2018, 08:29:34 PM »

Awesome I never win anything and I won a third place. Can't wait to get my sabers.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: