Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: $75 Dollar Mystery Box! Score!!!  (Read 5507 times)
Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 10:22:36 PM »

LOL! Awesome!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 12:09:15 AM »

Nice score for sure. Very regal looking with a blue blade Tongue One of my favorite lightsaber blade colors though =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »

See, some things are worth the wait.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 12:28:08 AM »

Yeah I agree with the sneaky shananigans going on behind the scenes there at us ,I had bought a 75$mystery box a while back ,got a dark sentinel le v4 with windows in the emitter in fire orange , well I decided to purchase another 75$ mb a few months later so I could give it to a friend so we could fight ,,,here's where ther sneaky brains ruined my plans ,,see I had also bought a adjustable coupler just for the h... of it ,,hehe ok so they sent me a ,sentinel v4 with windows in the emitter in arctic blue ,,silver hilt arctic blue blade,,my dark sentinel is black with a fire orange blade ,with the coupler I have a fire and ice staff ,that fits my character to the tee ,,,so now I give my bud his saber and I know exactly what I have to purchase next ,,,,,May the Schwartz be with you

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 09:24:53 PM »

Yeah I agree with the sneaky shananigans going on behind the scenes there at us ,I had bought a 75$mystery box a while back ,got a dark sentinel le v4 with windows in the emitter in fire orange , well I decided to purchase another 75$ mb a few months later so I could give it to a friend so we could fight ,,,here's where ther sneaky brains ruined my plans ,,see I had also bought a adjustable coupler just for the h... of it ,,hehe ok so they sent me a ,sentinel v4 with windows in the emitter in arctic blue ,,silver hilt arctic blue blade,,my dark sentinel is black with a fire orange blade ,with the coupler I have a fire and ice staff ,that fits my character to the tee ,,,so now I give my bud his saber and I know exactly what I have to purchase next ,,,,,May the Schwartz be with you
I truly think it's totally random but it sounds like they hooked you up pretty nicely too!

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 12:27:54 AM »

didn't see that coming. glad you're happy with those emitters. know you can switch up another Mystery Bag emitter and end up with something totally different. nice score.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: