Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: cant get in to the diamond menu on either sabers???  (Read 2085 times)
M@ster Shaftner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -7

« on: March 01, 2018, 05:58:07 AM »

can someone please help me figure out why i cant get my damn sabers working???

i have two diamond sabers and neither one will let me access the menu. it immediately jumps to the motion FX menu.

this has been going on for months. both sabers are updated and ive erased everything as well.

i just want the damn things to work.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:45 AM »

Are you holding down the button and doing the stabbing motion to enter the sound selection menu?  Or what menu are you trying to access?  Have you read through the manual under the resources button on the Ultrasabers launcher program?  Lastly, have you tried resetting the sabers to their default state by connecting to a computer?  If you are holding the button down and twisting your wrist back and forth, you will always be accessing the gestures menu.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 08:28:02 AM »

can someone please help me figure out why i cant get my damn sabers working???

i have two diamond sabers and neither one will let me access the menu. it immediately jumps to the motion FX menu.

this has been going on for months. both sabers are updated and ive erased everything as well.

i just want the damn things to work.

Maybe this would help to figure out what's where: http://rsxengineering.com/saber_resources/Diamond_UserManual.pdf

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: