Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Easiest way to back up fonts and reinstall them.  (Read 3910 times)
Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« on: March 06, 2018, 11:57:44 PM »

I need to redownload the launcher and want to backup each of my 6 font sets, whats the easiest way to save and load them back on?

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 12:16:25 AM »

Save them to a local file on your computer.

That's what I'd do.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 05:53:55 PM »

I just open a new folder on my desk top and copy and paste.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 12:41:54 PM »

I just want to save it as the one file that encompasses the entire font as 1 file (lsuswf?) so I can save my 7, and load those 7 effortlessly.

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 04:03:07 AM »

I'd be happy just to save each default sound font individually to my laptop, what am I doing wrong?  I have everything connected and go to font wizard, I highlight the bank I want to copy onto my laptop, and then hit next, then it takes me to the tag sound and it is empty, everything from that point on is empty, so when I try to save it ends up being an empty sound font of course.  Ok so then I go back to the bank selection, chose the bank that I want to put on my laptop but this case go straight to clicking "write font", it then shows me that the bank I selected is called Obsidianfont, which is not what it is called, and again every slot is empty. So when I see LR and Jediseth's responses, it is blowing my mind, what am I doing wrong that I can't save them on my local machine, how the fudge are you guys copying and pasting, when I don't see that as an option on the launcher and the board itself doesn't seem accessible like an NBv4 where you can simply copy and paste.  Please help me.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

rocket29
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 11:12:59 PM »

I'd be happy just to save each default sound font individually to my laptop, what am I doing wrong?  I have everything connected and go to font wizard, I highlight the bank I want to copy onto my laptop, and then hit next, then it takes me to the tag sound and it is empty, everything from that point on is empty, so when I try to save it ends up being an empty sound font of course.  Ok so then I go back to the bank selection, chose the bank that I want to put on my laptop but this case go straight to clicking "write font", it then shows me that the bank I selected is called Obsidianfont, which is not what it is called, and again every slot is empty. So when I see LR and Jediseth's responses, it is blowing my mind, what am I doing wrong that I can't save them on my local machine, how the fudge are you guys copying and pasting, when I don't see that as an option on the launcher and the board itself doesn't seem accessible like an NBv4 where you can simply copy and paste.  Please help me.

Same issue here, following

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: