Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Joy of lightsaber collecting x Victory music video  (Read 1663 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« on: March 07, 2018, 08:45:58 PM »

So I just made a new video about lightsaber collecting, it's a music video using "Victory" by Two Steps from Hell.  It even has some clips from reviews by Sidious Sabers, James Casey, and Sedstiskyfaller. I won't embedd it since it has a few hilts from other guys too, but I'll provide the link to it.  I had a lot of fun making it and would love some feedback from you guys.   Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2btDhr0gc0

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 09:56:20 PM »

Wow man!  Right on - that's pretty cool. Smiley

Way to go Prowl!

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 01:03:25 AM »

Wow man!  Right on - that's pretty cool. Smiley

Way to go Prowl!

+1

Thanks LR!  Have a point in return!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 06:36:07 PM »

So I just made a new video about lightsaber collecting, it's a music video using "Victory" by Two Steps from Hell.  It even has some clips from reviews by Sidious Sabers, James Casey, and Sedstiskyfaller. I won't embedd it since it has a few hilts from other guys too, but I'll provide the link to it.  I had a lot of fun making it and would love some feedback from you guys.   Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2btDhr0gc0

Great video! If you don't mind sending me a PM I would love to know about the three sabers at 0.20 seconds. I have a pretty good idea where they are from. I would love to know what you think of the build quality, price, specs and what not. I'm new here, but I have actually caught quite a few of your Youtube video reviews, so your opinion actually matters to me. The two on the left are especially what I always thought of when I thought unique, but clearly star wars sabers. I love the angled and split emitters. 

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 12:32:06 AM »

Great video! If you don't mind sending me a PM I would love to know about the three sabers at 0.20 seconds. I have a pretty good idea where they are from. I would love to know what you think of the build quality, price, specs and what not. I'm new here, but I have actually caught quite a few of your Youtube video reviews, so your opinion actually matters to me. The two on the left are especially what I always thought of when I thought unique, but clearly star wars sabers. I love the angled and split emitters. 

Glad you enjoyed the video, i sent you a PM about the information you wanted!  Grin

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »

So fun! Loved the vid- thanks for sharing.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: