Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Getting back from training with a Living Legend  (Read 1535 times)
Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« on: June 03, 2018, 10:48:38 PM »

Just getting back from the seminar with my Sigung, Guro Dan Inosanto. ( we all call him Guro, even though he is Sigung to our Academy. ) To be clear, im under Sifu Vito Gili. Who is an instructor under Guro Inosanto. So there is no confusion.

I got to speak to some of his instructors and I showed them some Ultrasabers. They were very impressed. I think I convinced some of the other instructors to buy some. Hopefully they will join the forums!

Here's me with 5 of the 16 we took to train. I'll add the other two pictures once my Sifu posts them. Funny how you think you've mastered something after decades of training and then a Master comes along, changes one or two variables and opens up an entire new world. Have to keep that cup empty!

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 02:23:33 AM »

Just getting back from the seminar with my Sigung, Guro Dan Inosanto. ( we all call him Guro, even though he is Sigung to our Academy. ) To be clear, im under Sifu Vito Gili. Who is an instructor under Guro Inosanto. So there is no confusion.

I got to speak to some of his instructors and I showed them some Ultrasabers. They were very impressed. I think I convinced some of the other instructors to buy some. Hopefully they will join the forums!

Here's me with 5 of the 16 we took to train. I'll add the other two pictures once my Sifu posts them. Funny how you think you've mastered something after decades of training and then a Master comes along, changes one or two variables and opens up an entire new world. Have to keep that cup empty!

Wow! that is awesome Dan the man Inosanto. You look like a little kid on Christmas morning. As you should.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 03:30:43 AM »

Master Resolute... Your energy in this photo is so bright and clean !  Thanks for the share and look forward to seeing the other pics.  Smiley

No way are you a sithy type character.  Wink

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 07:36:06 AM »

Awesome pic .... and i imagine an awesome training session Smiley

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 05:15:21 PM »

Was definitely an inspiring and awesome 2 days.

@Dauntless - I get a little too excited at these things. As for the the sithy type character. Im a Dark Jedi, so I cut down everyone equally... Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:24:03 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

DarkSideBlues
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -30

He always looks like he’s judging my posts....

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 06:39:26 PM »

Oh my sweet holy Sith!

Living Legend is an understatement. That's a rare opportunity these days and I'm jealous that you got to take advantage of it.

You only live once?
WRONG.
You only die once.
You Live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you ALIVE and truly living, or just watching life go by you?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: