Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Spooky, Haunted Thread  (Read 6955 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 01:53:21 PM »

I’ve heard of that too. I’ve read that there are stairs that go into the ceiling or doors that open to a 2 story drop. Apparently, the story was that some ghost told the heiress to keep building the house to keep all the spirits at bay

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 02:19:18 AM »

I've seen a few things about the Winchester house..... It's definitely a strange structure. My house was built in like the 60's, and my parents bought it after the original owners moved out, so not a ton of weird history there.

Here's some stuff from my area:
http://traveltips.usatoday.com/haunted-houses-bushkill-pennsylvania-102490.html

I actually live near the "Hotel of Horror," mentioned in that article, or as it's known by the locals, "The Lake House." It's an old hotel that's been around since the late 1700's, though it's been renovated a few times. Local legend says that it's haunted, and knowing some of the history(I'm a history buff, you all know that), I wouldn't be surprised if the legends are true. They even filmed a cheesy Corey Feldman movie there.

Here, read this.
https://hotelofhorror.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/history-of-the-lake-house-hotel/

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

you will try
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

This is the end for you my master . . . .

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2019, 12:04:07 AM »

I don't believe in ghosts. I believe in purgatory. WTF r u talking to. The Rite and The Conjuring is on Netflix(which I get for free for cellular acct.)

- Darth Severus Rex et Imp

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2019, 12:12:12 AM »

Don't forget The Vatican Tapes even though its a bit older but still, cool movie =] Weird stuff still keeps going on with us though x.x I'll get a mini 3 AM challenge going on at my moms place soon Tongue Oh and the Insidious movies as well <3

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

you will try
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

This is the end for you my master . . . .

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2019, 04:13:27 PM »

Don't forget The Vatican Tapes even though its a bit older but still, cool movie =] Weird stuff still keeps going on with us though x.x I'll get a mini 3 AM challenge going on at my moms place soon Tongue Oh and the Insidious movies as well <3

Didn't the demon look like darth maul on Sesame Street? I hadn't seen it before and haven't seen the sequels. But OMG LOLOLOLOL

- Darth Severus Rex et Imp

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2021, 03:49:48 AM »

I had a horribly creepy dream the other day...
I was lying in bed, I was awoken from sleep and still drowsy. I heard light creaking sounds like two of them. Then what sounded like footsteps across the floor, with the floor creaking. When I looked that way I heard something drop or knock against something in the opposite direction. Nothing was visible on either side.

I kept looking around, then saw a figure standing/behind the bed in an impossible place... there simply isn't enough space for a person to stand or fit there. It looked like an adolescent kid in size and a faintly opaque odd color. But at the same time I saw it and my brain started freaking out and the thought "oh s***" had enough time to cross my mind... a hand the same color/look reached up through the bed like out of water inches from me. It instantly bent down clamped onto my wrist!

The moment it gripped me and I felt it, I sat up wide awake in bed... startled and looking around everywhere. Still able to feel that place it'd been gripped on my arm. I saw nothing, heard nothing. And I keep telling myself it was a nightmare, that I must have dreamed waking up the first time and really did the second time; or at least that's what I've got to do or probably not sleep at all.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2021, 04:24:58 AM »

I had a horribly creepy dream the other day...
I was lying in bed, I was awoken from sleep and still drowsy. I heard light creaking sounds like two of them. Then what sounded like footsteps across the floor, with the floor creaking. When I looked that way I heard something drop or knock against something in the opposite direction. Nothing was visible on either side.

I kept looking around, then saw a figure standing/behind the bed in an impossible place... there simply isn't enough space for a person to stand or fit there. It looked like an adolescent kid in size and a faintly opaque odd color. But at the same time I saw it and my brain started freaking out and the thought "oh s***" had enough time to cross my mind... a hand the same color/look reached up through the bed like out of water inches from me. It instantly bent down clamped onto my wrist!

The moment it gripped me and I felt it, I sat up wide awake in bed... startled and looking around everywhere. Still able to feel that place it'd been gripped on my arm. I saw nothing, heard nothing. And I keep telling myself it was a nightmare, that I must have dreamed waking up the first time and really did the second time; or at least that's what I've got to do or probably not sleep at all.
Mmh Force vision! Use it to fuel your power!
It reminds me of night terrors and sleep paralysis.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2021, 12:24:26 AM »

There's a youtube name CJ Faison. About a year ago he bought a haunted farm, the Honeycutt. He brought his friend, Sonny Deeds. One of the ghosts apparently burned a handprint onto his side. Here's the link:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJ15UMNhVo&amp;list=PLp8y3sp97E_urD-TaTykB8BuLTT-ja4GG&amp;index=1" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJ15UMNhVo&amp;list=PLp8y3sp97E_urD-TaTykB8BuLTT-ja4GG&amp;index=1</a>

Hand at exactly 20 minutes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: