Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448547 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1530 on: May 30, 2020, 09:27:59 AM »

Major point for that build sir ... Dr Who ( Tom Baker rocks )

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1531 on: May 30, 2020, 09:39:05 AM »

Hi HesaHeart,

Why thank you very kindly...would you like a Jelly Baby? The Doctor that Sophie Aldred appeared with was Sylvester McCoy so I didn't get to share any Tom Baker stories with her.

Glad you like the design, I have to be real careful and do my best when I do these crossover designs as I can easily offend TWO sets of fans if I do a bad job.

Thanks and accept a point back..Tatty Bye! Tatty Bye!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1532 on: May 30, 2020, 12:17:05 PM »

Hello Everybody, well it's that Time And Relative Dimension In Space to showcase my latest build and as you might have guessed from my little intro I have a Whovian themed hilt today for a change!

I had been meaning to build a Dalek themed hilt ever since I met Sophie Aldred (who played ACE the Doctor's assistant) at my local Comic Con a couple of years ago. I designed a hilt for her and got to show her the pictures I created. Sophie was a little bewildered at first that I was showing her a Lightsaber but when I explained  and showed her it was built to look like ACE's baseball bat she really got it and we had a great chat.(I even snagged a photo with her and TWO autographs - one dedicated to For Tyeth and a second to me in my earth given name - how kind was that!)

Thanks for looking in on this design and don't worry I have put the Dalek back in my vault so there'll be no exterminations. Thanks for the support and stay safe.
Lol TWICE as good as a sonic screwdriver; exterminates ON contact!  Cheesy

Awesome saber, FT and a wonderful theme at that   Wink

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1533 on: May 30, 2020, 12:28:10 PM »

Lol TWICE as good as a sonic screwdriver; exterminates ON contact!  Cheesy

Awesome saber, FT and a wonderful theme at that   Wink

Hi Dutch....funny you should mention Sonic Screwdrivers...how about the Fourth Doctor's...

I modelled this one for a Dr Who fan who has a YT channel. I modelled the saber to represent the Gallifreyan costumes seen in the "Trial of a Time Lord" story arc and I named it the Pryndonian Saber after the House Pryndonain where the Doctor studied before his self exile/joyride.

I figured it needed a Sonic to go with it!  Cool Roll Eyes

Thanks as always for the positive comments. Point on it's way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1534 on: June 01, 2020, 01:49:39 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Well actually this is a quick shout out to the Lothal Shipbuilding Guild to let them know their new Destroyer designs have been sent to their PM inbox (You know who you are  Roll Eyes Cool )

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #1535 on: June 01, 2020, 02:44:00 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Well actually this is a quick shout out to the Lothal Shipbuilding Guild to let them know their new Destroyer designs have been sent to their PM inbox (You know who you are  Roll Eyes Cool )
OK, now I really can't wait to see what's on the horizon!  And I know that Llikely Something Great will be coming our way  Wink

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1536 on: June 01, 2020, 03:14:09 AM »

OK, now I really can't wait to see what's on the horizon!  And I know that Llikely Something Great will be coming our way  Wink

Hi Dutch, I have just been contacted by my employer and they liked the base design, just a few tweaks needed and it will be ready for it's trials - need to add a few running lights and move some engines, nothing major! Then the new owners might want to show it off to you all.

I also have a few new smaller ships to show off along with half a dozen new hilts! However due to my posting schedule on my website I'll be posting the new stuff over the next few weeks.

So please be sure to call back and stay safe in the meantime!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #1537 on: June 01, 2020, 03:27:34 AM »

HI FT, you have a gallery of your work id love to check it out

Own

Wish list

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1538 on: June 01, 2020, 04:17:18 AM »

HI FT, you have a gallery of your work id love to check it out

Hi HesaHeart, I do have a gallery but I haven't posted links to it publicly out of respect to US (I haven't asked if I'm allowed) but I'll send the link to your PM inbox.

I have a few designs on there  Roll Eyes

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1539 on: June 01, 2020, 04:56:20 AM »

Hello Everybody, well it's that Time And Relative Dimension In Space to showcase my latest build and as you might have guessed from my little intro I have a Whovian themed hilt today for a change!

/quote]

That thing is crazy. Absolutely brilliant, but crazy just like the Doctor. It works so well for a Dalek with the massive studs youinstantly know what it is, if this thing ever went into production you would sell them by the dozen at comic-cons.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1540 on: June 01, 2020, 05:22:18 AM »

That thing is crazy. Absolutely brilliant, but crazy just like the Doctor. It works so well for a Dalek with the massive studs you instantly know what it is, if this thing ever went into production you would sell them by the dozen at comic-cons.

Thanks Lord_S, as I mentioned to HesaHeart earlier, I have to do a good job with these "crossover" designs or I'll upset two fandoms! Luckily the Daleks are strong characters and they lend themselves nicely to convert into saber handles.
Though I do have to acknowledge I had a great consultant on how to dismantle a Dalek...the Doctor's assistant herself....ACE!

Ace (Sophie Aldred who I met at my local con 2 yrs ago) famously demolished a Dalek with a baseball bat in one episode!

Thanks for the kind comments and hopefully I can get a job with US or go into business with someone to get some of these built. point on the way.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #1541 on: June 01, 2020, 05:28:20 AM »

Thanks Lord_S, as I mentioned to HesaHeart earlier, I have to do a good job with these "crossover" designs or I'll upset two fandoms! Luckily the Daleks are strong characters and they lend themselves nicely to convert into saber handles.
Though I do have to acknowledge I had a great consultant on how to dismantle a Dalek...the Doctor's assistant herself....ACE!

Ace (Sophie Aldred who I met at my local con 2 yrs ago) famously demolished a Dalek with a baseball bat in one episode!

Thanks for the kind comments and hopefully I can get a job with US or go into business with someone to get some of these built. point on the way.
That.

Is.

AWESOME!!

Wonderful pic, FT! 

And that would be INCREDIBLE if US offered you a job (but unsurprising; your designs are fantastic  Smiley)!

Hi Dutch, I have just been contacted by my employer and they liked the base design, just a few tweaks needed and it will be ready for it's trials - need to add a few running lights and move some engines, nothing major! Then the new owners might want to show it off to you all.

I also have a few new smaller ships to show off along with half a dozen new hilts! However due to my posting schedule on my website I'll be posting the new stuff over the next few weeks.

So please be sure to call back and stay safe in the meantime!
I've operators standing by as we speak  Grin

Awesomeness point!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1542 on: June 01, 2020, 05:38:21 AM »

That.

Is.

AWESOME!!

Wonderful pic, FT!  

And that would be INCREDIBLE if US offered you a job (but unsurprising; your designs are fantastic  Smiley)!

Hi Dutch, well at least one half of the picture is pretty! Sophie was fantastic and so down to earth. Funny story: I designed a hilt for her and Ace and actually showed her the pictures of it on my phone - you should have seen the bemused look on her face. It was sort of like "You know I'm a Doctor's assistant and you show me a lightsaber?" look. But as soon as I explained it was meant to look like the handle of the famous baseball bat she totally got what I had done and we had a great chat. (and I got the great picture and TWO autographs, one to For Tyeth and one signed with my earth name!)

And if I get approached to work with US even for a one off maybe we'll see but I don't like to be pushy. Thanks for your endorsement and have a point back.

p.s. my photographer was ill over the weekend but hopefully I'll get those photos I spoke to you about done today ok!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #1543 on: June 01, 2020, 06:21:43 AM »

I to stand behind FT that he should be hired by US as a designer !!

Own

Wish list

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1544 on: June 01, 2020, 06:33:57 AM »

I to stand behind FT that he should be hired by US as a designer !!

LOL seconded motion carried!!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: