Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 453694 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2130 on: February 08, 2022, 11:46:13 PM »

Oh yeah! This is gorgeous For. So much about this one to love, and the Gold looks phenomenal. Well done.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2131 on: February 09, 2022, 06:44:22 PM »

Hi there Taegin!

I'm so glad to be back after my "Technical Issues" and I'm happy you like the design. I saw a YT video announcing the introduction of this character, Darth Krall, and saw the image I used in my first picture but could only just make out the ends of the pommel and the emitter because his hand is huge. I wondered what the rest of the hilt looked like so designed this.

I hope you and your folks are doing well and thanks again, point on the way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2132 on: February 10, 2022, 09:44:43 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick addition to this thread to check if image embedding is still working as some of you are having issues.
This is the image that I saw of Darth Krall that I mentioned in my last gallery post.

I am linking an image from my website but if the picture shows up (and it has in Preview as I typed this out) then it might be Imgur having issues.

p.s. I don't use Imgur so can't say for sure.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2133 on: February 12, 2022, 08:26:18 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Well it's been a while since I've been able to access the forum due to Microsoft sending a "Discrete Background Update" and installing it on my laptop without me knowing. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but Microsoft also switched off a setting in my browser that allows login details or other digital forms to be forwarded. I tried to log in here, but after entering my password and clicking send I showed as being online but had no controls to add comments or likes etc. Anyhoo I fixed the problem and I am back. And while I was away I did keep on designing so here is a new design for an old (and I think the first known) Sith lord....

Hope you like this one and thanks for checking it out.
These pics are gorgeous! 

OK, not that I'm a fan of the storyline BUT I could see this saber hilt as THE definitive lightsaber for the Jedi Order of the High Republic  Cheesy

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick addition to this thread to check if image embedding is still working as some of you are having issues.
This is the image that I saw of Darth Krall that I mentioned in my last gallery post.

I am linking an image from my website but if the picture shows up (and it has in Preview as I typed this out) then it might be Imgur having issues.

p.s. I don't use Imgur so can't say for sure.
This pic is absolutely AWESOME! 

As always: FANTASTIC work FT  Smiley

WELL deserved point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2134 on: February 12, 2022, 09:38:04 PM »

Hello Dutch, so good to see you managed to get logged back in. As you may have read elsewhere I too had issues (which I suspect had something to do with Microsoft sending out their half yearly updates that install in the background so you don't realise they happened).

But while I was away I was keeping busy, however I have to say that the plain vertical  image of Darth Krall is just that - an image I found online, I only created the renders!  The image with the text on is the Banner image I used at the top of my website's article for this design. I extended the sky a bit to make the image wider then added the text and the rendered overlay of my saber.

I'm pleased you like it so much though, because it means I must have done a fairly decent job considering I could only see the emitter and pommel as inspiration.
Thanks as always.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 602

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2135 on: February 15, 2022, 09:40:56 PM »

Yes, this looks like something that a Jedi sentinel would use with a yellow blade! It is very nice!!
 That's a very good looking saber for such an ugly sith dude.  (Krall) Wink

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2136 on: February 15, 2022, 11:57:27 PM »

Yes, this looks like something that a Jedi sentinel would use with a yellow blade! It is very nice!!
 That's a very good looking saber for such an ugly sith dude.  (Krall) Wink

Hi MavRick, it's funny you mention a Jedi version of this saber because I just realised I've only done renders of it with Sith coloured blades. I modified this saber recently for a TikTok user and they said they liked red, purple and white blades  so I edited it for her - I'll have to do the Jedi hilt too now.

Hope you're well and thanks for the comment. point inbound.

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #2137 on: February 16, 2022, 09:40:38 PM »

That's 2 light side versions of sabers ( the Darksider and the Krall saber), like you needed more work to do. Lol  Wink
 I'm doing well, hopefully you are too. Point to you good sir.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2138 on: February 19, 2022, 04:37:59 AM »

That's 2 light side versions of sabers ( the Darksider and the Krall saber), like you needed more work to do. Lol  Wink
 I'm doing well, hopefully you are too. Point to you good sir.

Hi MavRick,
I will set to work! In the meantime here is a short 360 degree animation of the modified Krall saber I did for a TikTokker (< is that what you call them?) I know.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIdItkjbZF4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIdItkjbZF4</a>

Thanks for the comment and glad to hear you're doing good. +1

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #2139 on: February 21, 2022, 09:28:54 PM »

Point for the short video.
I'm not much of a social media person so your guess on the tik-tok thing is as good as any. As a matter of fact this forum is the full extent of my social media presence,  Grin lol.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2140 on: February 21, 2022, 10:27:53 PM »

Hi MavRick,

Yeah social media isn't really my thing either but I know one or two nice people who do live streaming so I had to join up to a couple of platforms to watch them.
I do have a YouTube channel and have appeared on screen once or twice - but those were very rare special occasions (in fact I was fully kitted out in my Jedi outfit in one video!)

But I have to say forums really are a nicer way to communicate (I've tried to comment on live chats when folks are streaming and cos I'm a small fish my messages often get overlooked - especially when other viewers are  making donations to "support the channel").

Thanks again.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2141 on: February 22, 2022, 10:23:46 PM »

Hi MavRick,
I will set to work! In the meantime here is a short 360 degree animation of the modified Krall saber I did for a TikTokker (< is that what you call them?) I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIdItkjbZF4#

Thanks for the comment and glad to hear you're doing good. +1

This is fantastic, FT!  Not only is it a BEAUTIFUL saber hilt BUT the animation is flawless and fluid  Smiley

Well deserved point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2142 on: February 23, 2022, 01:14:22 AM »

Hello Dutch,

I was pleased how this hilt came out. This one is the slightly modified one I did for the TikTok user I mentioned above. The young lady actually saw it for the first time when she played the full length video  during a Twitch live stream she was broadcasting,  and she literally screamed out when she saw it  Cool

I think I have finally got the hang of Blender 3D's video editing functions now. Thanks as always for the kind feedback. Point incoming.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2143 on: March 06, 2022, 08:11:55 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Well, it's been a while since I posted here and I guess I need to share a new design. This time it is for an ex special forces commando turned law enforcer....she may be good at MMA but I still think she needs a For Tyeth Edition lightsaber....Marshall Law....

I tried to make a utilitarian/tactical hilt and think I did ok. This one is in Cara's colours and features a recessed panelling detail I made with a black leather texture. The saber is activated by an ornate switch, which if you zoom in on it, you'll discover is miniature version of her Marshall's badge (I actually modelled the badge too!). Around the pommel section you'll see a series of black vertical bars which I used to represent her bicep tattoo.

That just about wraps this offering up but I do have  other exciting news....I am no longer a FRAUD.....ever since I joined this forum I haven't actually owned an Ultrasaber (but I did have Ultra's blessing of sorts to participate) but that has now changed! I am the proud owner of a very special Ultrasaber and I am so happy. When I get permission from a certain individual I will share details of my new hilt with you all.

In the meantime, thank you so much for checking this saber out and thanks for pushing this thread's view count ever closer to the 250,000 target. Till next time...

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #2144 on: March 09, 2022, 09:51:23 PM »

I love the simplicity and the usability of this saber it just works! Shocked The color and features are perfect on this hilt! I really like this one, it looks like something I would own ( if it were available).  Wink
  Point to you for sharing your designs, keep up the good work! MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: