Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Savior for the blind.  (Read 963 times)
BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« on: January 01, 2019, 05:56:57 AM »

Can anyone describe the Savior to me in greater detail than the video on YouTube?
I'd really appreciate a detailed description, that highlights the saber, and expands on the details given on the website and in videos, in a way that a blind man can understand.
Thanks in advance.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 06:26:12 AM »

One of the two sabers wielded by the most fearsome Sith Lord and Jedi Master of the Old Republic, Darth Revan who wielded a red blade with this saber.  The Savior is quite the opposite of its sibling, the Butcher which has no claws and was built to show simplicity along with it's deadly shape.  This is a sleek and slender hilt unlike it's sibling with the emitter resting boldly in the default gold or the owner can opt for the blue, black, or red emitters with the matching covertech.  The emitter is similar to the Shock's emitter but has better looking flanges that are stacked above and below the middle of the emitter which is where the anodizing color is found.  The middle of the emitter is also the most slender part of the saber giving the wielder a really balance grip if he/she is spinning but also gives the wielder an option for two handed wield as well.  This emitter also has an option for small circle windows that are subtle yet brings out the blade color to all who eyes the saber while it's ignited.

A great point of this emitter that also sets it apart from it's cousin, the Shock is that this emitter breaks down into three sections so the two flanges will separate from the anodized middle section.  This should allow for switching colors if a wielder has more than one of this saber or emitter color.

Moving onto the body of the saber are 4 black grooves about an inch in length with a two inch of aluminum in between followed by a ring that's secured by a thumb screw and another 4 black grooves and again with the two inches of aluminum in between.  Next is the switch section and just like the thumb screw, it too is stacked in between two black groves and then there's the grip section of the main boyd of the saber. From the looks of it, it's about 4 to 4.5 in length making that the secondary grip while the area between the bottom of the emitter and above the switch section would be the leading hand's grip.  Now, towards the bottom of the main body and right before another 2 black grooves, is the covertech wheel that will match the color of the emitter which is installed 45 degrees to the left of the switch section.  

Below the main body is the pommel, it too is a three piece pommel like the Guardian and the Scorpion; however, it has a smaller footprint than the previous two and has the Revan's logo that's cut into the pommel to allow sound to flow through.

Let's just say that it's fit for a Sith Master indeed.  

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 04:23:28 AM »

An amazing description Infinit01, thank you again.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 11:32:07 AM »

You're welcome!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 05:15:50 PM »

Which version of the saber is most accurate to what was seen in the game?

I am the other Blind Jedi

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 01:40:46 PM »

Which version of the saber is most accurate to what was seen in the game?

Standard version in BR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: