Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Holocrons  (Read 35423 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 10:41:46 PM »

Valkorion, Vitiate, Tenebrae. One’s the host body name, one is the given name, and one is the sith name. I based the name of the holocron off his sith name. Tenebrae means darkness or shadow in Latin.

Thanks. I recognize Vitiate, and the other two sound familiar, but I know who it is now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2019, 03:24:33 AM »

GUESS THE MASTER CONTEST: ROUND 4

Hey all. This is the fourth holocron in the guess the master series. You guys said you wanted a Sith next so here you go.

Once again, be the first to guess whose holocron it is supposed to be and win a substantial (around 40%) discount on one once the next run starts. There is also a second place good for a lesser discount. Everyone after that, you just get the satisfaction of knowing you were right. sorry.

If it goes a day without being guessed, I will provide addition hints. That may or may not happen with this one.

Once again, the general hints.

GENERAL HINT 1: Only masters can make holocrons, so the right answer will ALWAYS BE A MASTER.

GENERAL HINT2: I have tried to be inspired by the designs where they exist rather than sticking rigidly to them and have taken some liberties. Where there was visiual reference, my design will be reminiscent enough to get the job done, where there was none, I have tried to stick to iconography or design queues characteristic of the master whose spirit you would find as the guardian of the holocron pictured.

So without further ado, the third holocron design in the contest. This one features a new geometry for me. All of my other sith designs have been tetrahedrons, this one is a pyramid with a square base. That makes it wider and flatter, but still visually consistent with some of what you see in SWU.

DESIGN 4

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2019, 02:35:52 AM »

Since no one has gotten it yet, I added a hint: This master was 1 of 12.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2019, 06:29:46 AM »

It's XoXaan! https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/XoXaan%27s_holocron

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2019, 06:34:23 AM »

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2019, 11:06:18 AM »

Indeed it is. I am guessing you were one of the two who guessed it on Facebook as well. If you are the one I think you are, you were first. I will get you your coupon code tomorrow when I make the announcement.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2019, 11:08:49 AM »

Indeed it is. I am guessing you were one of the two who guessed it on Facebook as well. If you are the one I think you are, you were first. I will get you your coupon code tomorrow when I make the announcement.

Yes I am! lol And HUZZAH! Thank you! Cheesy

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2019, 10:07:33 PM »

And once again it has been guessed. This one seemed a bit trickier for you all, but you got there in the end. Until I gave that clue, I was not aware of how may 12s there were. Presenting the Holocron of progenitor modeled after the holocron of Xoxaan: one of the 12 exiled dark Jedi who became the first Sith Lords. Marchioness of the Black Legion during the Hundred Year Darkness, Xoxaan was noted a noted healer and recorded her skills in her holocron. Later found by A'Sharad Hett, its knowledge would teach him of the dark side and lead him as Darth Krayt to form the One Sith. Patterned after the visual reference material, this holocron features a new geometry: a 4 sided pyramid with a square base. You may see this geometry pop up in future designs, but as of now, it is the only one. The next design will be posted tomorrow; it will be a jedi design and the second to last new design in the contest. Be on the lookout.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2019, 10:54:29 PM »

I also think there is a certain member on here that would quite like to have a Dark Knight Holocron *cough*Batmike*cough*. Grin

Yes. Yes, I would!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2019, 05:13:24 AM »

Still incoming on the next design. Just got internet back today and am doing a lot of snow shoveling. Keep staying tuned and sorry for the continued delay.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2019, 05:58:05 AM »

Looking forward to seeing it! Cheesy

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2019, 03:33:59 AM »

GUESS THE MASTER CONTEST: ROUND 5

Hey all. Finally back up to speed after Snowpocalypse Oregon 2019 and ready to release the second to last new design. This is the fifth holocron in the guess the master series. This time a Jedi design

Once again, be the first to guess whose holocron it is supposed to be and win a substantial (around 40%) discount on one once the next run starts. There is also a second place good for a lesser discount. Everyone after that, you just get the satisfaction of knowing you were right. sorry. Keep it to one guess per person per day please.

If it goes a day without being guessed, I will provide addition hints. That may or may not happen with this one.

GENERAL HINT 1: Only masters can make holocrons, so the right answer will ALWAYS BE A MASTER.

EXCEPTION: The master of this specific cube is pretty obscure, so I will also accept the owner as a correct answer. If you can find one though, you can probably find the other.

GENERAL HINT2: I have tried to be inspired by the designs where they exist rather than sticking rigidly to them and have taken some liberties. Where there was visual reference, my design will be reminiscent enough to get the job done, where there was none, I have tried to stick to iconography or design queues characteristic of the master whose spirit you would find as the guardian of the holocron pictured.

So without further ado, the fifth holocron design in the contest. This one is similar in may respects to my other Jedi designs with a few tricks up its sleeve. It also takes more work and time. It will be the first and maybe the only deluxe Jedi option I offer, so expect it to be a bit more than a standard cube.

DESIGN 5

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2019, 03:56:23 AM »

And once again it has been guessed. I figured this one would be fairly obvious even though it is a bit stylized.  Going by how quickly it was guessed, you all seem to agree. Presenting the Rebel Cube modeled after the holocron of Depa Billaba, which was given by her to her padawan Kanan Jarrus/ Caleb Dume. It was later passed to his apprentice Ezra, who used it to train before it was damaged in an attempt by him and Darth Maul to combine a Jedi and a Sith Holocron. This is one of only a couple new canon holocrons. In an elaboration on the visual reference material, this holocron features a level of detail I have not offered before on the Jedi models. It is made of 19 layered pieces of different levels of translucency. It also features a removable top to expose the crystal and new crystal harness. I am rather fond of how this one turned out and I hope you all are as well. The next design will be posted in a few days and will be the last new design in the contest. Be on the lookout.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2019, 05:57:35 AM »

I thought I recognized it. Very cool.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2019, 03:40:53 AM »

GUESS THE MASTER CONTEST: FINAL ROUND

Hey all. This is the sixth and final holocron in the guess the master series. This time another new geometry for a Sith design. This one took a while to work out.

Once again, be the first to guess whose holocron it is supposed to be and win a substantial (around 40%) discount on one once the next run starts. There is also a second place good for a lesser discount. Everyone after that, you just get the satisfaction of knowing you were right. sorry. Keep it to one guess per person per day please.

GENERAL HINT2: I have tried to be inspired by the designs where they exist rather than sticking rigidly to them and have taken some liberties. Where there was visual reference, my design will be reminiscent enough to get the job done, where there was none, I have tried to stick to iconography or design queues characteristic of the master whose spirit you would find as the guardian of the holocron pictured.

So without further ado, the final holocron design in the contest. This one features a 9 sided design, made of an octahedron with a flattened base.

DESIGN 6

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: