Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Ruin A Movie  (Read 38475 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2019, 02:26:09 PM »

(Don't know if this breaks rules but...)

Dirty Snatch

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2019, 02:49:22 PM »

(Don't know if this breaks rules but...)

Dirty Snatch

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2020, 11:56:39 PM »

What's wrong with nipple rings is that they are extra-canonical to The Lord of the Rings, and now you've got me re-imagining those movies with all the characters having them, and imagining all that chafing under the robes and armor they all wore.  Can you imagine that under chain mail?  Ugh!
  Can't do that with The One Ring, or Sauron is gonna spot Frodo real quick. Plus there's gotta be a drastic increase to losing your mind if that ring is sub dermal. Invisible all the time too... wow.

The Permanently Blind Side
The Punisher Forgives
District Sixty 9
School Shooter
Vegan Hannibal Rising
X-Men: Apocalypse Now
The Fault in Our Adult Stars

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2020, 03:15:19 PM »

POINT for the user name.
And another to be awarded later for the great reply.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2020, 08:13:37 PM »

Superman: Red Skull's Son
Bad Boyz Married for Life
Dragonheart: Cersei's Vengeance
Abducting Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears
Caging the Lovebirds

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2020, 10:14:36 AM »

Illegal Alien VS Predator
Denied Miracle on 34th Street
Never Meet the Parents
The Invisible Blind Man
Calling Debt Collectors

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2020, 03:36:29 AM »

Knock Knock Jokes
Bad Moms: Leia
The Man in the Iron Sith Mask
Jedi Ender's Game
Grievous: Psycho Yoga Instructor

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2020, 04:35:01 PM »

Bad Moms: Leia
LOL and Sad to this one - point

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2020, 07:49:05 PM »

LOL and Sad to this one - point
I totally stumbled on this topic at first, threw whatever I could out there mostly to amuse myself but also on the off chance of reviving the game. Some of what got thrown out there was pure gold already, so I just tried to add ones not previously "ruined". Plus I'm a big movie buff with a dark sense of humor so this is heaven. It's hard not to come up with a few each day/couple days. So many great or terrible movies out there that can be twisted around with a single word. Also colons, 's, and commas seem appropriate if used well. Keeping in line with the pre-existing format anyway. But hey, don't thank me, do what everyone else does... thank Disney for all the magic. They've given us years worth of material. Too easy.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2020, 06:01:46 AM »

Dracula Untold Failures
The Girl With All The Squandered Gifts
Quarantine 2020
2020: Doomsday Pandemic
Reality 28 Weeks Later
Eternal Darkness Falls
40 days of Night Lights
Nightly Walk of Shame

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2020, 12:46:59 PM »

Hannibal: ThanksKilling
Coal Black Christmas
A Padawan Christmas Story
Gift Return of the Jedi

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2020, 02:18:32 AM »

Hannibal: ThanksKilling
Coal Black Christmas
A Padawan Christmas Story
Gift Return of the Jedi

Thankskilling you say? -1 point!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2020, 05:31:36 AM »

The Rainbow Ritual
We Peacefully Summon the Darkness
As Said Above, so Below
Family Donating Blood
The Sewing Circle

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2020, 07:09:35 PM »

It Comes at Night (original film title, not altered.)

(I'm doing an adapted post, because I originally watched this in 2017 when it came out. Now, after the past year and a half; one word has ruined this movie for me... it's now like a whole different film. And I loved anything from thrillers, horror, zombies, hauntings, whatever. But this is just a wild movie now in some of the best ways. I love dark films, for so many reasons and this one is the good, the bad, and the ugly rolled all up into one in my take away from this last viewing. Survival horror in motion, it gave me chills. Watch at the risk of your own sanity.)

So if I'm adding a word, COVID...

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2020, 02:38:28 AM »

The Collect Call
Rehab Session 9
Beautiful Delirium
Children Don't Listen

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: