Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatcha Eating or Cooking  (Read 35130 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2019, 03:45:29 PM »

Genghis Grill

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2019, 01:19:49 AM »

Am I the only one here who's a vegetarian?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »

Am I the only one here who's a vegetarian?

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2019, 10:51:59 AM »

Had Shaken beef and hot and sour catfish soup with my wife at our favorite Vietnamese place in Austin yesterday

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2019, 06:59:46 PM »

Wood oven pizza, so good.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2019, 07:56:00 PM »

Just finished some Burger King. The veggie burger is quality.

(Sig by me!)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »

Really? I don't think of anything BK as being quailty. But I'm glad you like it.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2019, 09:34:10 PM »

Really? I don't think of anything BK as being quailty. But I'm glad you like it.

not since the early 90s at least

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2019, 10:09:08 PM »

Protein smoothie (1 & 1/2 cups of protein powder, 1 teaspoon of creatine powder, half a banana, a handful of blueberries, and a white chocolate Magnum).

I always mix mine in a blender with semi-skimmed milk. Can never understand those people who use water.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2019, 10:39:21 PM »

Protein smoothie (1 & 1/2 cups of protein powder, 1 teaspoon of creatine powder, half a banana, a handful of blueberries, and a white chocolate Magnum).

I always mix mine in a blender with semi-skimmed milk. Can never understand those people who use water.

Less calories and cheaper.  Tastes just fine.  Plus I don't use those powders.  Peanut Butter is my protein of choice for smoothies.

bacon (proper bacon, not the streakly kind)

Really that whole thing comes down to labeling.  What brits call "Bacon" is made from the Loin, where its leaner.  While American Bacon comes from the Belly.  The USDA has made it a rule though that nothing made from any other part of the Pig can not be called Bacon except for the Belly.    So Americans do eat the same cut of meat as British Bacon...we just dont call it bacon.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2019, 03:54:22 AM »

Going to get some cheese.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2019, 05:26:06 AM »

Less calories and cheaper.  Tastes just fine.  Plus I don't use those powders.  Peanut Butter is my protein of choice for smoothies.
I have never counted a calorie in my life and never will. I focus purely on how much protein, carbs and healthy fats I consume each day to ensure I hit the requirements by training at the gym. Normally I just have a protein shake, but every once in a while it's nice to jazz it up a little. I've tried it with water and hated the taste. Had to chuck it out. And milk is good for you. I've always loved drinking milk.

Really that whole thing comes down to labeling.  What brits call "Bacon" is made from the Loin, where its leaner.  While American Bacon comes from the Belly.  The USDA has made it a rule though that nothing made from any other part of the Pig can not be called Bacon except for the Belly.    So Americans do eat the same cut of meat as British Bacon...we just dont call it bacon.
You can actually get streaky bacon and "proper" bacon over here. I found it strange my few times visiting the States that you only seem to sell streaky bacon over there. Obviously I didn't visit everywhere in the country so I'm sure someone somewhere sells proper bacon. Either way, bacon is good and has it's place in everyone's diet (even vegans).

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »

I made a banana cake with whipped jello pudding frosting yesterday for my nephew/godson's birthday

And while that was in the oven, I made a Hawaiian BBQ style macaroni salad

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »

I have never counted a calorie in my life and never will. I focus purely on how much protein, carbs and healthy fats I consume each day to ensure I hit the requirements by training at the gym. Normally I just have a protein shake, but every once in a while it's nice to jazz it up a little. I've tried it with water and hated the taste. Had to chuck it out. And milk is good for you. I've always loved drinking milk.
You can actually get streaky bacon and "proper" bacon over here. I found it strange my few times visiting the States that you only seem to sell streaky bacon over there. Obviously I didn't visit everywhere in the country so I'm sure someone somewhere sells proper bacon. Either way, bacon is good and has it's place in everyone's diet (even vegans).

Depends on your lactose tolerance... Tongue  I love milk too but I use water since I save the milk for other things..too damn expensive.  Next time you're in the states look for pork loin cuts or "Back Bacon"...that will be what you're looking for.   Speaking of...I'm cooking up a pound of bacon for Pizza toppings.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2019, 07:37:48 PM »

American bacon is from the pork belly as mentioned above. Canadian bacon (sold in the states) is pork loin. Proper British bacon is a combo of both, it has pork loin and belly in the same cut.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: