Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Saber Academy class  (Read 934 times)
jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« on: May 06, 2019, 06:16:31 PM »

Hi. So I went to my first Lightspeed Saber Academy class last night. Holy wow! It was quite the work out. I was sweating all over the place! lol. The class was fun and the people there were very nice.

I know there's a couple of other saber academies out there, too. I plan to check them as well before deciding if it's something I want to commit to as a hobby or not. And then I think... Do I really need another hobby???  Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 11:42:59 AM »

Hi. So I went to my first Lightspeed Saber Academy class last night. Holy wow! It was quite the work out. I was sweating all over the place! lol. The class was fun and the people there were very nice.

I know there's a couple of other saber academies out there, too. I plan to check them as well before deciding if it's something I want to commit to as a hobby or not. And then I think... Do I really need another hobby???  Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy
This IS the hobby you are looking for. Trim something else to make time for saber combat!!

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 07:07:43 PM »

I know what you mean! I competed (by this I mean got my ass handed to me) in the Lightspeed National saber fencing tournament in Vegas last December. I loved it though, and I really hope I'm able to go to another one sometime. Cang Snow and the others are a great group of people, I'm glad you got to experience that.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: