Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cycling between different sounds  (Read 1156 times)
Orthoman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 10, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »

I bought my saber Electrum Wind with an Emerald board and an Obsidian board, 2 years ago ago everything worked fine.  IT stopped working right one day, and it seemed like loose wiring.  I found wiring diagrams on this forum and redid some of the connections. 

Now, everything works, as long as I stay with the default sounds.  I can use the Emerald Board and the launcher to change everything about the colors, the FOC, and all that stuff.  I can also link to the Obsidian just fine with the launcher, too. 

When using the sword, When I cycle through all of the sound fonts, such as Obsidian, Ancient, Episode 2, Episode 6, etc - each choice cycles in the menu just fine.  Then, when I want to select one, I hold down on the button longer, and when I let go of the button, the light comes on again like it should, and it begins pulsing at the default setting, but I did not hear a "Confirmed" and I no longer hear any sound.  The sound is completely dead.  At that point I have to turn off the saber and start again, and then of course I am back to my original sound fonts. 

By the way, there is one additional wire coming back from the saber, I think it is one of the wires from the recharging port.  I think I should wire this back to the negative side of the battery, but doing so seems to make no difference in these issues.

If something is wired wrong, how in the world could every other thing be working appropriately?

Thanks,
Charles W.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: