Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound not working on new saber  (Read 2469 times)
nova2123
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 28, 2019, 01:10:25 AM »

I just received my first ultra saber. I have the obsidian sound board. I pulled the saber out the box and switched it on and it lights up but the sound does not work. I took the batteries out and charged them but this did nothing to help with the sound. I downloaded the launcher and have been messing around with that now for over and hour and I have made almost no progress. What I have discovered is that if I hold the speaker up to my ear and switch on/off the saber there is in fact sound but it is so quite that it cannot be heard any other way. I feel like I received a defective saber, which if true is very disheartening because it appears that no one did a quality control check on this before shipping it to me. I feel like the amount of money and time involved in ordering one of these sabers means it should work 100% out the box, maybe im wrong..... I have emailed ultra saber hours ago with no response and calling the number on the website is a joke. Does anyone have any insight to this issue?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 08:09:32 AM »

What sound board do you have? They're is more then one. I'm guessing V3 maybe since it is rechargeable? But it could also be a V4 which has a mute setting also. Or even a Diamond with the volume turned down?

You are not seeing too expect or to work correct or off the box. Do you own any other Ultrasabers? Because learning to use one the first time may not be easy if you don't know everything about it.

Unfortunately getting ahold of customer service is the hardest part, but once you do they should be able to help you.

The only way I know that works for sure is to email Marlena@ultrasabers.com

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 04:40:23 AM »

Tx is on point once again. -1

nova2123
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 06:56:23 PM »

I've got the v4 obsidian soundboard. I see that is has the mute option, but following the directions included in the box to switch between the 8 soundfonts that it comes with does nothing to help with the volume. As I said I can hear the on/off noise if i hold the speaker to my ear. I did get in contact with them and they had me charge the batteries again. Both the batteries are fully charged according to the charger and a voltage meter. Also when playing around with the ultrasaber launcher and writing sounds to the board everywhere I see a volume tab, they're all set to 100%

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 06:44:26 PM »

Sounds like a technical problem then. Either something with the board or the speaker or one of the wires involved. Contact them again with the results and tell them that none of their suggested solutions worked and what you should do next.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: