Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Purchase and unboxing  (Read 1360 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« on: July 12, 2019, 04:22:45 PM »

https://youtu.be/KdwyS1ThTUA
Sorry for the flub of my video not a you tuber and the last stroke didn't help
The mystery box for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange  

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 09:17:19 PM »

Cool, thanks!  How does your granddaughter like her saber?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 01:58:55 AM »

Cool, thanks!  How does your granddaughter like her saber?
will you better sit down she's request I paint the hilt  this color rustoleum pearl metallic champagne pink. I'm debating saying no,  but with some alterative I found a 4"x4" piece of hot pink  Naugahyde sample on eBay for a dollar some contact cement and  a little stitching she can have her pink and be able to changer her mind very simple

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: