Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Adding to the family  (Read 704 times)
BufordTJustice
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: August 01, 2019, 12:16:48 AM »

My wife and I are expecting a baby girl in January!  I'm really excited and when we went to the doctors they asked what I thought the gender would be and I said girl of course ( my household consists of my wife, daughter, two dogs and a cat all girls!) When they showed us the poor tech looked at me and just smiled and I couldn't help but say "Yeah this will be the last time for 18 years I will be right"

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1069

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 01:28:39 AM »

Congrats on the new baby!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

BufordTJustice
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 02:07:36 AM »

Thank you! There will be  a 9 year age gap between the two kids but it'll be interesting to start over again lol

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2463

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 05:09:21 AM »

My wife and I are expecting a baby girl in January!  I'm really excited and when we went to the doctors they asked what I thought the gender would be and I said girl of course ( my household consists of my wife, daughter, two dogs and a cat all girls!) When they showed us the poor tech looked at me and just smiled and I couldn't help but say "Yeah this will be the last time for 18 years I will be right"

Congrats, Buford! 

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -412

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 04:57:06 PM »

Congrats on the new baby! Just put on the floor where he won't get it

My Collection: Emperor's Hand (diamond controller),Guardian, Dominix LE v4, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose (custom), Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Monarch CE, Malice, Dark Shock, Crimson Fallen,  Dark Standard Issue v3 (stunt), Renegade LE (diamond) Empress, Crimson Scorpion, the Catalyst (Diamond), Chosen One CE, Graflex CE and coming soon, the Princess LE (Emerald with sound) 
Wish list: Bane and possibly the Azure Dorinian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: